N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#2001)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-24-2019, 01:43 PM

Actually Donnie just told me it's been in the Android app for the last few versions. I'll test it later today.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2002)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-26-2019, 01:51 PM

JB4_S55_1_8_5_T6 Firmware:

1) Fixed bug with code reading in app stopping JB4 canbus operation until vehicle is restarted.
2) Added functionality for CANflap via JB4 mobile app. Currently enabled in Android version. Add CANflap gauge to JB4 mobile and double tap to toggle through CANflap options.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2003)
Old

Car: 2013 BMW 335i xdrive M Sport
Default 07-28-2019, 03:01 AM

Good day, Terry any plans for antilag on M3/M4 S55 similar as the N54 for some car trying to build more boost at line using hf hibryds ?

'13 BMW 335ix Speedtech stg 3 !
10.64 @129mph, MHD Custom + #LUCHOJB4, E40 + meth ~ Drag Track online set up on instagram @luchocampusano ➡
(#2004)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-28-2019, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luchocamp
Good day, Terry any plans for antilag on M3/M4 S55 similar as the N54 for some car trying to build more boost at line using hf hibryds ?
Yes we plan to add that at some point! It's often requested.

Burger Motorsports

(#2005)
Old

Car: BMW M4 competition 450
Default 07-29-2019, 12:27 AM

boonjour,
J'ai fait l'acquisition d'un JB4 pour ma BMW M4 pack compétition
équiper : boite à air Armaspeed, ********* AKRAPOVIC, ligne échappement REMUS et charge *****
je roule actuellement en map 2
je voudrai savoir comment faire une map 6
(#2006)
Old

Car: 2013 BMW 335i xdrive M Sport
Default 07-29-2019, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Yes we plan to add that at some point! It's often requested.

'13 BMW 335ix Speedtech stg 3 !
10.64 @129mph, MHD Custom + #LUCHOJB4, E40 + meth ~ Drag Track online set up on instagram @luchocampusano ➡
(#2007)
Old

Car: M135i
Default 08-11-2019, 11:53 AM

Hi gents, I’ve been away from the JB4 scene for awhile so my question is this, is there a specific JB4 unit for the M2Comp or is it the same as the M3/M4 S55 units? Just thinking with the lower power of the M2Comp even thoe the same S55 platform etc?

Thanks in advance
(#2008)
Old

Car: M135i LCI xDrive Full
Default 08-19-2019, 06:20 AM

Hi guys ! I'm new in the S55's world !
M3 F80 2015,
I have K&N filter and MPE catback ...
Witch Map do I need to be ?
I can use 30% E85 ?

Thank you !
(#2009)
Old

Car: M135i LCI xDrive Full
Default 08-19-2019, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator7
Hi gents, I’ve been away from the JB4 scene for awhile so my question is this, is there a specific JB4 unit for the M2Comp or is it the same as the M3/M4 S55 units? Just thinking with the lower power of the M2Comp even thoe the same S55 platform etc?

Thanks in advance
Hello, it's the same JB4 for M2C (S55 engine) M3,M4 ...
(#2010)
Old

Car: M135i
Default 08-21-2019, 02:50 PM

Cheers for the help