N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: renualt
Default Adding tow mirrors, puddle lights? - 05-20-2020, 12:10 AM

I have a 2019 SCREW 2.7EB XLT. Truck came with class IV hitch. Iíve been adding my own tow package with factory OEM ford parts. Iíve installed the brake controller , hill descent control, and I ordered tow mirrors.

My current mirrors are the regular black manual folding power mirrors with turn signals (no BLIS)

I ordered OEM ford tow mirrors with no BLIS, manual telescoping and manual folding. Tow mirrors have automatic mirror controls, turn signal, and puddle lights. The tow mirrors come with the factory wiring adapter (8 pin to 20 pin I believe)

When I install, can I activate the puddle lights in FORScan? Iíve used FORScan to enable trailer brake controls and hill descent (and some other things). Iím just curious about the puddle lights as itís the only feature on the new mirrors that I donít currently have.

Thanks
(#2)
Old

Car: renualt
Default 05-21-2020, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misnelstain5
I have a 2019 SCREW 2.7EB XLT. Truck came with class IV hitch. Iíve been adding my own tow package with factory OEM ford parts. Iíve installed the brake controller , hill descent control, and I ordered tow mirrors.

My current mirrors are the regular black manual folding power mirrors with turn signals (no BLIS)

I ordered OEM ford tow mirrors with no BLIS, manual telescoping and manual folding. Tow mirrors have automatic mirror controls, turn signal, and puddle lights. The tow mirrors come with the factory wiring adapter (8 pin to 20 pin I believe)word counter VidMate Mobdro

When I install, can I activate the puddle lights in FORScan? Iíve used FORScan to enable trailer brake controls and hill descent (and some other things). Iím just curious about the puddle lights as itís the only feature on the new mirrors that I donít currently have.

Thanks
issue got solved!!