N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: Mini Cooper S F56
Default Jb4 not responding, not working at all - 03-28-2021, 05:02 AM

Hello,

I need help here. I contacted your email on Thursday, and Ando asked me for a couple pictures, but just said that they looked fine, and stopped responding my e-mails, without offering me any solution. Iíve been using my JB4 on my Mini Cooper S F56 2014 since July. It was working perfectly until this week, when I bought the JB4 connect module. I followed the instructions you had, connected the blue cable as instructed... and then my car would not turn on. It would crank, but not ignite. I got a drivetrain error... So, I removed the piggyback connectors of the JB4, erased the error codes with my BimmerLink, and the car works perfectly fine. Also, since I was able to erase the error codes, the OBDII connector in my car is working fine.

Please I need a solution, I donít mind sending my unit to get it repaired if I need to, but right now I have a $679 useless thing, and the worse part is that I get no response through my e-mail.

Regards.
(#2)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 03-30-2021, 09:54 AM

I believe support has followed up with you, if not, please reach out to them. Thank you

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.
(#3)
Old

Car: Mini Cooper S F56
Default 04-12-2021, 03:37 PM

They have, and they took care of the situation perfectly. I am highly satisfied. Thank you.
(#4)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 04-13-2021, 08:32 AM

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.