N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: Polo GT
Default Changed plugs, and now no power - 10-04-2021, 03:32 PM

Had Denso 5346 IKH24 that i got with the JB4 kit over 10,000 miles ago. my startup has been very rough so i changed the plugs to Denso 5346 IKH24 that i got from amazon, gapped them to the same .022 and now the car has no power. tried a few 0-60 with launch control, and it takes over 6 seconds to get there. Gas is no different, been using 93 from the same place I have been getting gas since i got the car a year ago https://19216801.onl/ https://routerlogin.uno/.

When I took out the plugs that have been used for the last 10,000 miles they were now gapped at .024 and we originally .022. i'm thinking about putting those back in and see if i have power again. Other than that would could be the issue?

I know these logs aren't much, but hopefully it can show something.

Last edited by Boyce; 10-06-2021 at 07:11 AM..
(#2)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 10-05-2021, 10:17 AM

There are no logs but yes, I'd recommend swapping the old plugs back in...just regap them to .022" when you do and see if there is a difference between old and new.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.
(#3)
Old

Car: Stinger
Default 10-06-2021, 07:04 AM

Same thing happened to me when i got the plugs from amazon. sent them back, got the plugs from BMS and everything was fine. the amazon plugs are crap