N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: M3
Default RB N54 Game Finisher turbo giveaway (or any RB N54 turbo) - 07-29-2019, 09:09 AM

Rob Beck approached me about possibly giving a set of his new 'Game Finisher' cast N54 turbochargers and we were able to work out a deal to give back to the community.

Personally, I would like to thank Rob for his generosity in making this happen and I would also like to thank all of you. The N54 community has changed a bit but it is still an integral part of BMW tuning in general.

I'm happy to give back and support in the ways I can plus, these are pretty awesome turbos. Note: If you already have RB turbos, you can still get comped the cost of your turbos in this contest.

Details here: BimmerBoost - The big RB Turbo N54 turbocharger giveaway - BimmerBoost is giving away RB Game Finisher cast N54 turbos or ANY N54 turbochargers in the RB Turbo catalog

Also some other parts coming in the giveaway and a big thank you to BMS for all their support. More cool things to come!

My sincere thanks to you all, good luck!

(#2)
Old

Car: 2008 335i Vert (E93, N54)
Default 07-29-2019, 10:03 AM

Give away's are nice. I had to check the link.

Note: Whoever gets the pair, it is weighted by post frequency and quality. Not being disruptive, just clear. (I was under a simpler impression, based on the above)

That said, I'm envious of the one who wins these RB turbos! I hope they are from our community.

----

2008 335i Convertible, E93, N54, A/T (190,000+ km)
Wheels: 322 | Tires: R.275/35r18, F.245/40r18
TUNE: JB4 Map 6 | RACE BEF | 94 Octane | @19 PSI
BMS JB4 | BMS WMI @ 60/40 (CM10) | BMS 5" FMIC | BMS OCC | BMS DCI | BMS Cowel Filters
xHP Stage 3 (v2.0)
VRSF CP | HKS BOV
RB PCV Valve
NGK 5992 Plugs @ .020

Maintenance:
2018 - A/T Replaced | Plugs | Ign Coils | Walnut Blasting
2019 - VCG | OFHG & O-rings | Alternator w/ Clutch Pulley | Water Pump & T Stat
(#3)
Old

Car: M3
Default 07-29-2019, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by codesx
Give away's are nice. I had to check the link.

Note: Whoever gets the pair, it is weighted by post frequency and quality. Not being disruptive, just clear. (I was under a simpler impression, based on the above)

That said, I'm envious of the one who wins these RB turbos! I hope they are from our community.
You are 100% correct.

You can absolutely get the odds easily in your favor.

(#4)
Old
Stalker

Car: 335I
Default 08-13-2019, 01:12 PM

This is one hell of a giveaway here, we have been working on these turbos for nearly a year and have spent countless hours making sure every aspect of the build is focused on utmost quality and performance.

We'd encourage those interested in learning more about them to do some reading the below link as well, and until then best of luck to those participating!
N54: New RBTurbo 'Game Finishers' - Two N54 cast turbo options starting at ~$3000

Thanks,
Rob

See www.rbturbo.com for N54 Twin Turbo Bolt-On upgrades, or contact directly 314-630-8950 rob.rbturbo@gmail.com for a price quote.