N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#5526)
Old

Car: q50
Default 07-08-2020, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshg
I didn't know this was even possible. Its annoying reading through all the logged events looking for the WOT ones...how do we set this "only log WOT" setting?
Settings
App settings
Logging settings
WOT autolog Threshold- set it to something high like 70% throttle to start a log or something.

Q50 Premium RWD
BMS JB4 w/ FW, WMI, EWG
C@less D 0wn P 1pipes, Y pipe, Mid pipe
BMS HE
Low cost LSD
Z1 billet subframe bushing collars
(#5527)
Old

Car: 2017 q60 ss
Default 07-10-2020, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_VR3
Anybody know what could be causing me to get p0101? I just installed Fuel Wires and EWG and I only get the CEL at higher RPMS but no performance loss and logs still look good
I had a similar issue . I thought is was the pins not being lined up. It turns out even the wire connections have to be straight . My one wire was bent . Notice in the pic how black wire is slightly bent up
Attached Images

(#5528)
Old

Car: 2019 Q50 Red Sport AWD
Default 07-10-2020, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djslug2000
I had a similar issue . I thought is was the pins not being lined up. It turns out even the wire connections have to be straight . My one wire was bent . Notice in the pic how black wire is slightly bent up
I had the same issue here, reseated all pins/connectors and used dialectric grease. Haven't had an issue since.

Josh
2019 Q50S AWD
(#5529)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-10-2020, 04:08 PM

Those connectors have been a bit of a headache at times. We changed suppliers maybe a year ago? Seems to have been a little better since but they can still get bent the wrong way somehow and not make good contact.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#5530)
Old

Car: 2017 Infiniti Q50S 3.0t Silver Sport
Default 07-11-2020, 12:07 PM

Can someone look at my log and see how I'm doing? I'm on a custom map 6 with 5.5psi peak on my SS. Mostly concerned with how my timing is...and what exactly is my peak PSI that I'm hitting?
Attached Files
File Type: csv P50_M6_R1_200711_0009.csv (208.0 KB, 6 views)
(#5531)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-11-2020, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Can someone look at my log and see how I'm doing? I'm on a custom map 6 with 5.5psi peak on my SS. Mostly concerned with how my timing is...and what exactly is my peak PSI that I'm hitting?
Looks OK to me, around 15psi peak here.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#5532)
Old

Default 07-11-2020, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Looks OK to me, around 15psi peak here.
Thanks Terry much appreciated!
(#5533)
Old

Car: Infiniti q50 2016
Default Jb4 log 92 - 07-12-2020, 06:05 AM

Looking for feedback on map 6 log. Fuel trims high 92 octane
Attached Files
File Type: csv P50_M6_R1_200711_1631.csv (9.0 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by butler3383; 07-12-2020 at 12:11 PM..
(#5534)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-12-2020, 10:03 AM

Attach the CSV directly

Burger Motorsports

(#5535)
Old

Default Yesterday, 12:34 AM

I need a final log analyzed. I did 3 new runs. This is an SS AWD. Turned off traction control & brake boosted the launch, sport+ mode.

Run 1 - Map6 +7 peak, manual paddle shifts
Had problems, noticed a loss of power after it shifted into 2nd gear, then picked up again...any reason why it did this?
Run 2 - Map6 +7 peak, automatic shift
Run 3 - Map 6 +5.5 peak, automatic shift

Need to know how if the data looks ok, any timing pulled, and any reason it cut my throttle?
Attached Files
File Type: csv P50_M6_R3_200712_2316.csv (289.6 KB, 5 views)
(#5536)
Old

Car: 2019 Q50 Luxe
Default Yesterday, 04:33 AM

Quote:
I need a final log analyzed. I did 3 new runs. This is an SS AWD. Turned off traction control & brake boosted the launch, sport+ mode.

Had problems, noticed a loss of power after it shifted into 2nd gear, then picked up again...any reason why it did this?

Need to know how if the data looks ok, any timing pulled, and any reason it cut my throttle?
Boostane runs?

2019 Q50 Luxe RWD *JB4 with Bluetooth, Fuel Wires & EWG Connectors*BMS Intakes*AMS Downers*Frozen Boost 101*Megan Y Pipe*ADD W1 Oil Catch Can*HKS BOVs*275/40/19 Firehawk Indy 500s*
423 whp, 450 tq at 16.8psi with E30/JB4/FW/Intakes
12.64 @114mph
0-60 4.46
(#5537)
Old

Default Yesterday, 07:14 AM

Quote:

run 1 and 2 look pretty crappy. I would stick to run 3 settings.

Q50 Premium RWD
BMS JB4 w/ FW, WMI, EWG
BMS HE
Low cost LSD
(#5538)
Old

Default Yesterday, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serstylz2
Boostane runs?
Yes lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddnspider
run 1 and 2 look pretty crappy. I would stick to run 3 settings.
Thanks! I think I'm forever stuck on using 5.5 peak with jb4 on my car. I tried everything to run 7psi and it doesn't like it. I use boostane to up the octane level +5 (Canadian Octane 94 + boostane - hoping it was octane 99) but still doesn't like it! When I tried E85 mix (e20 ratio, or e30) I just get cuts in the lower rpm in 1st gear like crazy and it leans out...so that doesn't work for me either.

Sticking to the +5.5 for good now.
(#5539)
Old

Default Yesterday, 11:38 AM

What's your exhaust? Maybe you just have too much back pressure.

Q50 Premium RWD
BMS JB4 w/ FW, WMI, EWG
BMS HE
Low cost LSD
(#5540)
Old

Default Yesterday, 01:59 PM

Quote:
What's your exhaust? Maybe you just have too much back pressure.
I have the megan racing LDP and rev9 axle-back, rest is stock...intake still stock with K&N drop-in. I have the BMS intake, but haven't re-installed it yet (i had taken it off when I had cutout issues, but end up being the e85). any clues there?
(#5541)
Old

Default Yesterday, 02:31 PM

I wonder if the upper cats are holding you back or maybe the stock y and mid.

Q50 Premium RWD
BMS JB4 w/ FW, WMI, EWG
BMS HE
Low cost LSD
(#5542)
Old

Default Yesterday, 10:01 PM

Quote:
I wonder if the upper cats are holding you back or maybe the stock y and mid.
I was planning on upgrading the stock y & mid...perhaps time to do it now! Once I get those on, I can provide an update in near future. Thanks!
(#5543)
Old
Tuner

Default Today, 01:14 PM

Quote:

I'm still not a fan of these aggressive taper map6 people run. I think you'd be faster on our map3 for example. Just be sure you're using a dragy as a guide when evaluating performance differences between changes.

Burger Motorsports