N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1351)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-05-2019, 08:43 AM

Added some new PI options to the first post including the Fuel-IT Basic kit for $399!

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#1352)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-05-2019, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo20032004
I have my ethanol sensor connected in the db25 main harness slot 15. How do I go about removing it and putting it into slot 2 which is the only empty one? Is there a trick to removing it?

Or can I just connect the pi controller into slot #2 of db25 connector and be done?
The easiest thing to do is to plug the PI in to #2 then cut both wires and switch them. Removing requires a special hard to use tool.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#1353)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-05-2019, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurean bmw 135i n54
terry what do you think of these logs? in map 8 the pi meth flow can not be seen that marks anything is strange, but in the map7 if you see that there are records of what worked, the car is working with e85 at 70% and the mix I see a little poor
Sorry never saw this post. Get your tuning sorted already?

Burger Motorsports

(#1354)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 06-05-2019, 12:33 PM

I was looking to move away from my hobbs switch for my secondary pump and wire it up to the jb4 controller but since I have one of the early models i dont have an orange or yellow wire for a 12v output.

I opened it up and it looks like there is a spot for a wire that can be soldered onto the controller if that happens to be the same spot that the orange wires/yellow 12v wires are solder in the future models, would i simply be able to solder a wire onto then simply move the trigger wire from my hobbs switch onto the new wire?
Attached Images

2009 335i X-Drive | GC 2.0 Turbos | VTT silicone Inlets | VTT Aluminum Outlets | Fuel It PI with FPR,return line, BMS controller, and flex fuel sensor | Fuel It Stage 3 fuel pump | BMS dual cone instakes | BMS Catch Can | VRSF 7.5" Race Intercooler | Forge Diverter Valves | JB4 G5 ISO with Blutooth/JB4 Mobile App | n20 tmap sensor 3.5 bar | AR After turbo Exhaust

Last edited by buster84; 06-05-2019 at 02:06 PM..
(#1355)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 06-06-2019, 11:15 PM

Are the fuel bias settings saved individually per map?
(#1356)
Old

Car: 2009 335i M-Sport
Default 06-19-2019, 08:36 AM

How the fugg do I get rid of my Fuel It Throttle body injection? I replaced the motor completely and I don't want this anymore lol I don't run E85 and if I do its probably only a few gallons. It was from the previous owner.

After reinstalling everything in my car I went to go bleed the coolant and upon plugging in the battery there was a wire short or some **** that happened. My guess is the previous owner spliced in a ground wire to the plug that goes into the charge pipe. I'm no expert with wiring so I have no idea what was done before or what was supposed to be done with it going forward but I do know it started smoking and I disconnected my battery because of it. Pulled the charge pipe and found it was indeed that ghetto ass connection. Wire is stripped back into the octopus harness thing so I ordered a new harness online and will replacing whatever was previously installed.

This leaves me with a couple questions:

1. How do I get rid of the throttle body spacer? I guess it's just 4 bolts, I'll need the original shorter ones which I believe I have off an extra manifold.
2. What about the fuel line that attaches to the spacer? There's a solenoid that the Fuel It TBI kit comes with. How can I get rid of this whole setup? Can I just disconnect the solenoid and run it to the HPFP?
3. What about the charge pipe, is this thing specific to a car with TBI installed? I figure with the spacer that would mean the charge pipe fitment is slightly different? I've got the charge pipe with a Hobbs switch installed but obviously I would want to get rid of that too.
(#1357)
Old

Car: BMW 335i E92 Automatic
Default 07-04-2019, 05:52 AM

hi,
where can I find the firmware to make my AIC1 to jb4 integrated?

335i FBO-CP-Pauter-Speedtech-6870GEN2-JB4-MHD-XHP
(#1358)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 07-05-2019, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp87
hi,
where can I find the firmware to make my AIC1 to jb4 integrated?
That is obsolete, we don't support the AIC anymore. Best to sell it and purchase the JB4 PI controller.

https://www.burgertuning.com/product...la-cart-299-00

Burger Motorsports

(#1359)
Old

Car: 08 335ix
Default 07-11-2019, 03:57 AM

need help with port fuel injectors
(#1360)
Old

Car: 07 335i e92
Question Pi question - 08-20-2019, 07:57 PM

So I just did a little pull and car felt good, for the heck of it, I checked when I pulled in to the garage to see if it dropped map and it did from map 6 to map 4, fbo, mmp stage 3, stage 3 lpfp and pi etc...well when I connected jb4 it said meth was at 100 at idle, shouldn't be at 0 for pi till it starts spraying? I looked at last safety since there was no cel and it was at 3, low fuel pressure. Any thoughts as to why my meth is at 100 at idle? Meth scaler is at 99 on jb4 settings.
(#1361)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-20-2019, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinfed
So I just did a little pull and car felt good, for the heck of it, I checked when I pulled in to the garage to see if it dropped map and it did from map 6 to map 4, fbo, mmp stage 3, stage 3 lpfp and pi etc...well when I connected jb4 it said meth was at 100 at idle, shouldn't be at 0 for pi till it starts spraying? I looked at last safety since there was no cel and it was at 3, low fuel pressure. Any thoughts as to why my meth is at 100 at idle? Meth scaler is at 99 on jb4 settings.
Have the log? If meth is showing high all the time must be a wiring issue I'd think.

Burger Motorsports

(#1362)
Old

Car: 07 335i e92
Default 08-21-2019, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Have the log? If meth is showing high all the time must be a wiring issue I'd think.
I don't have a log, but I will get one done.
(#1363)
Old

Car: Bmw 535i
Default 09-14-2019, 04:19 PM

Hi im new in the forum . I recently bought a bms ip module fpr my port injection .i conect the rigth way and i put the settings in my jb4 and is not working .any suggestion
(#1364)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-16-2019, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier3276
Hi im new in the forum . I recently bought a bms ip module fpr my port injection .i conect the rigth way and i put the settings in my jb4 and is not working .any suggestion
Post the log so we can take a look. Do you have the newest 24k22 chip?

Burger Motorsports

(#1365)
Old

Default Yesterday, 04:27 PM

[QUOTE=Payam @ BMS;645992]Post the log so we can take a look. Do you have the newest 24k22 chip?[/QUOTE

Pass 2on gear ,my port injection is working ,do i have to change something thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-09-16 17_15_20_Map-5-1.csv (12.1 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Javier3276; Today at 07:26 AM..
(#1366)
Old

Default Yesterday, 04:28 PM

[QUOTE=Javier3276;646151]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Post the log so we can take a look. Do you have the newest 24k22 chip?[/QUOTE

Pass 2on gear ,my port injection is working ,do i have to chanfe someting thanks
oh this pass is full e85

Last edited by Javier3276; Today at 07:27 AM..
(#1367)
Old

Default Today, 07:28 AM

one of my friend toll me .to put my FOL in 0 in my jb4 settings
(#1368)
Old
Super Moderator

Default Today, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier3276
one of my friend toll me .to put my FOL in 0 in my jb4 settings
Looks like everything is working correctly.

You can go for map 7 on full e85.

Set boost safety to 22.
FOL to 0

Get another log.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#1369)
Old

Default Today, 10:50 AM

OK I WILL DO A LOG IN MAP 7 THANKS