N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#76)
Old

Car: 2007 335i FBO stock turbos
Default 05-18-2019, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky
There are plenty of fast cars not on forums but there is no solution I can see for a quick N54 in the 1/4 mile with the factory auto or manual.

With a DCT, that may be different.

Regardless, I'll make it even more interesting when we set the next date because this is about promotion (just look at how many people view the thread or the guys who start crying and whining) and open it up to more N54's in the spirit of competition.
Well I canít blame you for saying since no one is stepping up. Itís a pity youíre the far away.

1/4mile 11.8@117.96 19psi
07 E92 335i (the Alptršum) | Alpine wht/ Seibon carbon hood/ trunk| M parallel wheels| street tires
FBO| modified oem airbox lid w/K&N drop-in| stock turbos/ stock inlets| Walbro 465lph LPFP| Jb4/mhd backend flash| Map 6 w/E60 No Meth| Built and tuned by me.
(#77)
Old

Car: E90 335i
Default 05-18-2019, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Just rescheduling it because my Porsche PDK trans needed to be upgraded and it takes a while to ship to New Zealand.

Also upgraded the DCT to the Dodson Sportsman Plus at the same time. Just ran out of time and it's too hot now.

Feel free to organize your own track days at your own tuning schedule.
Aside from the hilarity of you trash talking for weeks then flaking out on the event.

I though you said your M3 is a "STREET CAR"...all stock but the blower.......how factory is that Dodson Sportsman Plus trans
(#78)
Old

Car: 08 335xi
Default 05-18-2019, 09:40 PM

Quote:
You might as well be.

It's abundantly clear you are good at guessing.
Iím not guessing, Iím simply more knowledgeable than you.

Well I know you arenít getting that ***** ass V8 to put a Ysi into its efficiency range. Nor do I believe that you could ever get the required belt wrap with the bracketry available for an M3.

Even if you did get a big blower to work it doesnít help the fact that the m3 has no torque. The last time you made this article I pointed out that the M3 makes S2000 levels of torque with 2x the cylinders, lol what a joke.

09 335 - 6266
07 335i - 6870, E85 - SOLD
08 335xi - 6466, custom direct port meth - SOLD
(#79)
Old

Car: M3
Default 05-21-2019, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan
Iím not guessing, Iím simply more knowledgeable than you.

Well I know you arenít getting that ***** ass V8 to put a Ysi into its efficiency range. Nor do I believe that you could ever get the required belt wrap with the bracketry available for an M3.

Even if you did get a big blower to work it doesnít help the fact that the m3 has no torque. The last time you made this article I pointed out that the M3 makes S2000 levels of torque with 2x the cylinders, lol what a joke.
Yep, you're WAY more knowledgeable and really know your stuff.

You also really know the YSI and S65: BimmerBoost - Gintani wins the BMW M / Mercedes AMG class with the BimmerBoost.com supercharged E92 M3 at October 2013 Shift-S3ctor - Gintani takes first and second place

Quote:
First place in the roll on race and trap speed categories for BMW and Mercedes vehicles went to BimmerBoost.com's own Vortech YSI supercharged built motor E92 DCT M3 built by Gintani. Second place in the roll on race category went to Gintani's S85 V10 Vortech supercharged E63 M6.
Give it a rest kid. You're out of your element.
Attached Images

(#80)
Old

Default 05-21-2019, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by halik008
Aside from the hilarity of you trash talking for weeks then flaking out on the event.

I though you said your M3 is a "STREET CAR"...all stock but the blower.......how factory is that Dodson Sportsman Plus trans
How are upgraded discs for the factory DCT transmission making it no longer a factory transmission? Is that what you're asking? You're equating this to a 4L80E trans swap or a Ford 9-inch swap?

So when a manual 335i updates a clutch plate it suddenly turns into a non factory trans? Huh? What?

Also I'm not sure how you back out by changing a date and doing the exact same thing you were planning on doing.

Wow are you a bright one.

Last edited by Sticky; 05-21-2019 at 05:50 PM..
(#81)
Old

Default 05-21-2019, 05:00 PM

Quote:
How are upgraded discs for the factory DCT transmission making it no longer factory transmission? Is that what you're asking? You're equating this to a 4L80E trans swap or a Ford 9-inch swap?

So when a manual 335i updates a clutch plate it suddenly turns into a non factory trans? Huh? What?

Also I'm not sure how you back out by changing a date and doing the exact same thing you were planning on doing.

Wow are you a bright one.
Lol your e-dick swinging is cute, but lacking any logic. "It's factory trans, it's just built"

Last edited by halik008; 05-21-2019 at 05:13 PM..
(#82)
Old

Default 05-21-2019, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Lol your e-dick swinging is cute, but lacking any logic. "It's factory trans, it's just built"
By your logic changing the tune on your N54 makes it no longer a factory motor as it is no longer factory spec despite being the engine that came from the factory.

You're simply a moron.

(#83)
Old

Default 05-21-2019, 06:24 PM

Quote:
By your logic changing the tune on your N54 makes it no longer a factory motor as it is no longer factory spec despite being the engine that came from the factory.

You're simply a moron.
Factory motor, aftermarket engine management. They are two separate units, your trans isnít. I can do this all day. Talking to u is like shooting fish in a barrel.
(#84)
Old

Default 05-21-2019, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Factory motor, aftermarket engine management. They are two separate units, your trans isn’t. I can do this all day. Talking to u is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Oh so the motor is still from the factory? No kidding dingus the transmission is still the factory offered dual clutch with new discs.

Go ahead and look like a moron all day if you think that is something to be proud of.

Eventually I'm sure the difference between factory stock and factory will sink in even at your IQ.

(#85)
Old

Default 05-21-2019, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Oh so the motor is still from the factory? No kidding dingus the transmission is still the factory offered dual clutch with new discs.

Go ahead and look like a moron all day if you think that is something to be proud of.

Eventually I'm sure the difference between factory stock and factory will sink in even at your IQ.
Lol yes back to "factory, just built, DCT" you must be fit from all those mental gymnastics
(#86)
Old

Default 05-21-2019, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Lol yes back to "factory, just built, DCT" you must be fit from all those mental gymnastics
It does indeed take incredible effort to equate upgrading factory parts to reengineering the factory parts.

You must feel pretty cool proclaiming you have a new motor after changing the air filter.

(#87)
Old

Car: 335ix
Default 05-21-2019, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Yeah world's first 991.2 PDK build, world's first DCT build, world's fist 130+ trap E9X, world's quickest NA M3, world's most powerful 991.2 3.0, world's first multi-domain automotive performance network, world's most powerful stock internal S65 V8, first E9X to crack 170+ in the 1/2 mile, etc.

But you have a grocery getter in your sig so that's REALLY interesting and REALLY innovative.

What else you got for me?
Lol 170? Damn man, that's fast.

The last car I was running only managed 165mph traps............. in the 1/4.

gtfo with your nonsense lol. Your cars are slow and the only thing you're running is your mouth.

Also, I'm not the one claiming to be innovative.

2010 335ix - pure 600 turbos @ 30psi, dps, cp, 7.5in hd ic, inlets, outlets, jb4, pi, fuel-it stg3, at cooler
(#88)
Old

Default 05-21-2019, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyt
Lol 170? Damn man, that's fast.

The last car I was running only managed 165mph traps............. in the 1/4.
Wow and what E9X was that again? Oh let me guess, it wasn't a BMW?

What BMW records have you set? Oh let me guess, none?

Quote:
gtfo with your nonsense lol. Your cars are slow and the only thing you're running is your mouth.

Also, I'm not the one claiming to be innovative.
I'm supposed to GTFO with actual BMW content?

Hey, cool, maybe you can tell us about the time you took a ride in an NHRA car and how that invalidates everything people do with BMW's or German cars in general?

My cars are slow because other platforms are faster? Ok, cool story bro.

Let me know when you can compete with me with my slow cars. Stick to getting groceries nobody.

(#89)
Old

Default 05-21-2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Wow and what E9X was that again? Oh let me guess, it wasn't a BMW?

What BMW records have you set? Oh let me guess, none?

I'm supposed to GTFO with actual BMW content?

Hey, cool, maybe you can tell us about the time you took a ride in an NHRA car and how that invalidates everything people do with BMW's or German cars in general?

My cars are slow because other platforms are faster? Ok, cool story bro.

Let me know when you can compete with me with my slow cars. Stick to getting groceries nobody.
Of course it wasn't an E9X, you obviously hold all those records

Sorry, actual content? Like setting up races with cars that don't run and making absurd rules that restrict what actual N54s you'll run then backing out because it's too hot in May?

Amazing content, top tier. Keep up the fine work for the community. You're such an asset.

2010 335ix - pure 600 turbos @ 30psi, dps, cp, 7.5in hd ic, inlets, outlets, jb4, pi, fuel-it stg3, at cooler
(#90)
Old

Default 05-21-2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyt
Of course it wasn't an E9X, you obviously hold all those records
Great, so keep telling us about nonsense that has no bearing.

Maybe tell us about that time you flew in a plane and it went way faster than my car?

Quote:
Sorry, actual content? Like setting up races with cars that don't run and making absurd rules that restrict what actual N54s you'll run then backing out because it's too hot in May?

Amazing content, top tier. Keep up the fine work for the community. You're such an asset.
Tell me, how many views does your BMW content get vs. mine?

Go ahead, start a site based on your content and let us all know how you do.

Oh, an absurd rule is a street car with the factory offered trans vs. a street car with the factory offered trans? I'm supposed to race dedicated stripped out race cars now too? Why don't you race? Oh, right, you only have your slow BMW grocery getter so you're not even a part of this.

Run along little boy.

Last edited by Sticky; 05-21-2019 at 09:18 PM..
(#91)
Old

Default 05-21-2019, 09:21 PM

Quote:

Tell me, how many views does your BMW content get vs. mine?
Lol, your content? You mean the content that others post that you regurgitate on your second rate forum?

Quote:
Oh, an absurd rule is a street car with the factory offered trans vs. a street car with the factory offered trans?

I'm supposed to race dedicated stripped out race cars now too?
Says the person who's trans is out getting modified. Didn't you exclude someone who had a different e9x rear in their car? Pretty sure you did. Like that suddenly makes it not a street car.

Quote:
Why don't you race? Oh, right, you only have your slow BMW grocery getter so you're not even a part of this.
Why don't I race? Because I'm on the other side of the country and I don't care about racing slow cars? Sure, my N54 is slow. Slowest car I own. Still running faster than yours, though

You're not even part of this, you backed out of your own event.

(#92)
Old

Car: 2008 335i Vert (E93, N54)
Default 05-22-2019, 09:31 AM

This is one bizarre marketing thread by Sticky.
Maybe at the end he's going to say, "just joking all, you were fun to mess with"?

I for one find his rhetoric disappointing... silly me for also finding entertainment in this trash. I will certainly avoid any relations beyond this thread.
This guy's either off his rails or maybe just has a couple personalities. Maybe he saves his insanity for other people's forums, as if those on his read this sh!t, they'd likely invest elsewhere.

Maybe we should offer $5k if he wins a race, then send out our car once we realize it'll be too slow to actually win, then place restrictions on his mods, then back out, spewing insults all over his forum. That's all he's done here. The class is just remarkable. Not sure he reads his own sh!t or he'd likely put a cork in it.

Yay Sticky.

--

2008 335i Convertible, E93, N54, A/T (200,000+ km)
Wheels: 322 | Tires: R.275/35r18, F.245/40r18
TUNE: JB4/Trebila | 24 PSI | 100% Meth via dual BM5 | 94 Octane
BMS: JB4, Map 6 | WMI | 5" FMIC | OCC | DCI | Cowel Filters
TMAP: 3.5 barr
xHP Stage 3 (v2.0)
VRSF CP | HKS BOV
RB PCV Valve
NGK 5992 Plugs @ .020

Maintenance:
2018 - A/T Replaced | Plugs | Ign Coils | Walnut Blasting
2019 - Index 12 Injectors | VCG | OFHG & O-rings | Alternator w/ Clutch Pulley | Water Pump & TStat
(#93)
Old

Car: 08 335xi
Default 05-22-2019, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Yep, you're WAY more knowledgeable and really know your stuff.

You also really know the YSI and S65: BimmerBoost - Gintani wins the BMW M / Mercedes AMG class with the BimmerBoost.com supercharged E92 M3 at October 2013 Shift-S3ctor - Gintani takes first and second place

Give it a rest kid. You're out of your element.
KEK

So you are counter arguing with a shop's car? Nice passenger seat callout, how much do they pay you to be a cheerleader for them?

Also your graph proves my point exactly that the M3 doesn't make any torque. You are literally using the Honda argument from 20 years ago regarding gearing.

Also I think it's hilarious that you keep deflecting when it comes to your car running or your ability to turn a wrench.

09 335 - 6266
07 335i - 6870, E85 - SOLD
08 335xi - 6466, custom direct port meth - SOLD
(#94)
Old

Default 05-22-2019, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by codesx
This is one bizarre marketing thread by Sticky.
Maybe at the end he's going to say, "just joking all, you were fun to mess with"?

I for one find his rhetoric disappointing... silly me for also finding entertainment in this trash. I will certainly avoid any relations beyond this thread.
This guy's either off his rails or maybe just has a couple personalities. Maybe he saves his insanity for other people's forums, as if those on his read this sh!t, they'd likely invest elsewhere.

Maybe we should offer $5k if he wins a race, then send out our car once we realize it'll be too slow to actually win, then place restrictions on his mods, then back out, spewing insults all over his forum. That's all he's done here. The class is just remarkable. Not sure he reads his own sh!t or he'd likely put a cork in it.

Yay Sticky.
I just decided to award the $5k to myself for being awesome.

(#95)
Old

Default 05-22-2019, 11:23 AM

Quote:
I just decided to award the $5k to myself for being awesome.
You're like the new Tony, except Tony actually provides useful parts and service for the community.

(#96)
Old

Default 05-22-2019, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyt
Lol, your content? You mean the content that others post that you regurgitate on your second rate forum?
No, I mean my content. Here's a small sample:

BimmerBoost - All time ranking of BMW M engines - Best production BMW Motorsport motors list
S54: S54 vs. S65 - Overview, history, comparison, and power potential
BimmerBoost - BMW twin turbo V8 analysis - Power potential, tuning, performance, and architecture of the N63 and S63 motors
BimmerBoost - BMW N63 Tuning Potential - ~700 hp will be common place
BoostAddict - These are the 25 highest revving production motors in 2015 - List of top 25 automotive engine redlines with piston speeds
BoostAddict - Comparing the 2016 Ford Shelby Cobra GT350 Voodoo V8 to the best naturally aspirated performance engines of the past decade with specs and dynographs
BimmerBoost - This is how BMW uses loopholes to essentially cheat the IMSA GTLM system and race a car (Z4 GTE) they do not sell
BimmerBoost - Does BMW owe us an i8 M or M1? The case for a BMW M supercar
BimmerBoost - BMW may finally be taking on AMG's Black Series Head to Head? BMW to compete with AMG's Black Series and bring these models to the USA
BenzBoost - Twin Turbo V8 engine design, tuning, and power potential comparison: Mercedes M278 (W212 E550) versus BMW N63 (F10 550i))
PorscheBoost - Why the Siemens SDI21 ECU is making 2017 on Porsche 991.2 Carrera/S/GTS tuning problematic and how BDM tuning circumvents the issue
BimmerBoost - What is the best BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 S55 crank hub solution? Comparing Maximum PSI's multi-piece keyed crank hub to Gintani's single piece
BimmerBoost - Why the BMW F80 M3 F82 M4 S55 engine crank hub spinning problem won't be fixed any time soon
BimmerBoost - Fabspeed proves you can survive and thrive in the automotive aftermarket without selling your Soul
BimmerBoost - Technical comparison of the BMW B58 3.0 turbo I6 in the 2016 F30 340i to the N55 engine it replaces - Stock and Stage I Alpha tuned dyno figures
There is only one, M1.
BoostAddict - BenzBoost interview with Weistec Engineering Ė C63/M156 Torque limiter issues, CARB certification, Pricing, etc.
BimmerBoost - Misfires continue to be an issue for the Vishnu Procede even after the V5 update
BoostAddict - What an M156 (63 AMG) ECU/computer ruined by a tuner looks like and how to fix it
BenzBoost - Warning to Mercedes Enthusiasts! Evosport hundreds of thousands in debt, not delivering parts

Some were featured on Autoblog, Jalopnik, and even competing forums.

But what do I know? Show me one thing you have done? Just one, just one thing that approaches anything I've written?

Quote:
Says the person who's trans is out getting modified. Didn't you exclude someone who had a different e9x rear in their car? Pretty sure you did. Like that suddenly makes it not a street car.
Oh noes I'm upgrading my trans! At least I can unlike your pile of junk automatic.

Quote:
Why don't I race? Because I'm on the other side of the country and I don't care about racing slow cars? Sure, my N54 is slow. Slowest car I own. Still running faster than yours, though

You're not even part of this, you backed out of your own event.
You don't race because your car is slow a pile of junk. I have sets of rims worth more than your car. If I owned that POS I would be embarrassed to list it in my sig.

Yeah I backed out of it in the same way a rain delay has teams backs out of their game.

I'll raise it to $10k for the next event and put in whatever stipulations I feel like because I can and you can't do anything about it.

(#97)
Old

Default 05-22-2019, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyt
You're like the new Tony, except Tony actually provides useful parts and service for the community.
Weird I've been doing this longer than Tony has had N54 product available then.

Hey, let's not let reality interrupt.

(#98)
Old

Default 05-22-2019, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan
KEK

So you are counter arguing with a shop's car? Nice passenger seat callout, how much do they pay you to be a cheerleader for them?

Also your graph proves my point exactly that the M3 doesn't make any torque. You are literally using the Honda argument from 20 years ago regarding gearing.

Also I think it's hilarious that you keep deflecting when it comes to your car running or your ability to turn a wrench.
Gearing is a Honda argument? Pretty sure everyone has to deal with gearing. It's not my fault you can't do basic math and figure out you have no argument.

Remind me how torque at 3k rpm matters when shifts never drop down below 6k? Wouldn't that mean, gasp, horsepower matters?

Nevermind, you're right, going to pick up a diesel and just talk about torque pointlessly while ignoring all the actual real world results where the E9X M3 rules the day. Let me know when you get within 10 mph in the 1/2 mile, ok?

(#99)
Old

Car: 335xi
Default 05-22-2019, 12:33 PM

This thread is hilarious.

BMW sold an N54 with an M3 rear diff from the factory. Therefore, it is factory equipment and can be used in the race that is never happening.

Sticky admitted on his forum that this race is being set up in a situation so he basically can't lose. I don't know why people are surprised when he moves the goal posts so he can't lose. He is doing this on purpose, he said he was going to do exactly this. The pay out was never going to happen. He said this literally in the thread about this race on his forum.

/thread

E92 ACF 6466 + AM Meth / E70 #1 / E70 #2 JBD

Got Boost?
(#100)
Old

Default 05-22-2019, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus
This thread is hilarious.

BMW sold an N54 with an M3 rear diff from the factory. Therefore, it is factory equipment and can be used in the race that is never happening.

Sticky admitted on his forum that this race is being set up in a situation so he basically can't lose. I don't know why people are surprised when he moves the goal posts so he can't lose. He is doing this on purpose, he said he was going to do exactly this. The pay out was never going to happen. He said this literally in the thread about this race on his forum.

/thread
lol seriously. He sets his own goal posts and still backs out of it. Hilarious. Never seen so many excuses from someone for their own race.

His crappy forums traffic levels were probably falling and he needed to stir up some nonsense, so he succeeded in that regard at the expense of looking more like a clown than normal.