N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#51)
Old
AWSAWS's Avatar
AWSAWS AWSAWS is offline
Demigod
 
Posts: 1,525
Join Date: Aug 2014
Car: 335i MSport DCT
Default 05-16-2019, 08:22 AM

Maybe N54tech can just close this click bait BS down now.


UK FBO 335i, GCs, JB4, PI meth, BMS CP, OCC, Braided brake lines. Diff Lockdown. TMAP sensor, custom bucketless stage2

11.79@119mph on stockers, CP meth (UK, Santa Pod)
11.74@129mph on GCs, custom port meth injection.
Reply With Quote
(#52)
Old
Milan's Avatar
Milan Milan is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 791
Join Date: Sep 2014
Car: 08 335xi
Default 05-16-2019, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky
Why would attendance be better in Vegas? Huh?

The tuners involved are all in Socal. WTF are you talking about with FBO cars?

We're talking tuned Mclarens from Dyno Spectrum, twin turbo Huracans from Gintani, built AMG's from Weistec, builts TT-RS and RS3's from Iroz, along with the forum members, myself, and BMS cars.

Since you seem to know everything create your own event and see if any of the aforementioned show up.
Sticky I am convinced you are the guy at meets that just name drops **** you read in a magazine but can't change your own oil.

Even if your car did run I wouldn't be surprised if you have someone else drive it for you.


09 335 - 6266
07 335i - 6870, E85 - SOLD
08 335xi - 6466, custom direct port meth - SOLD
Reply With Quote
(#53)
Old
Nanometer Nanometer is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 605
Join Date: Jan 2014
Car: 335i, 2009
Default 05-16-2019, 10:24 AM

Been interesting reading this as a lurker on this thread. Agree with Milan, that was pretty funny and probably accurate. Though I am sure he can change his own oil.. lol


M3 F80 2017 Competition & Carbon Brakes
JB4 ||| H&R Sport Springs

X5 50i 2013 ///M Sport
BMS Stage 1

Reply With Quote
(#54)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 192
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-16-2019, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyt
Yeah, I'm the retard who plans a race without a car to even run.
Unlike your pile of junk my cars make power, set records, and push limits.

Someone has to be first to exceed those limits. That isn't you. It's me.


Reply With Quote
(#55)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 192
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-16-2019, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan
Sticky I am convinced you are the guy at meets that just name drops **** you read in a magazine but can't change your own oil.

Even if your car did run I wouldn't be surprised if you have someone else drive it for you.
It's TWO cars.

Yep, just been name dropping magazines for 10 years while building an automotive network from scratch. No idea how I pulled that off.

I'll let you know when I add a third car to the garage.


Reply With Quote
(#56)
Old
Milan's Avatar
Milan Milan is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 791
Join Date: Sep 2014
Car: 08 335xi
Default 05-16-2019, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky
It's TWO cars.

Yep, just been name dropping magazines for 10 years while building an automotive network from scratch. No idea how I pulled that off.

I'll let you know when I add a third car to the garage.
Well we already know the 911 is slow because you don't talk about it ever.


09 335 - 6266
07 335i - 6870, E85 - SOLD
08 335xi - 6466, custom direct port meth - SOLD
Reply With Quote
(#58)
Old
(#59)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 192
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-16-2019, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan
LOL

Your M3 doesn't have an N54 either does it? Or did you swap one in so you could know what torque feels like?
I can tell you write your own material.

So on one hand I have a turbo Porsche with upgraded turbos but because I have a supercharged M3 I don't know what torque feels like?

Let me know when you know what it feels like to own a car produced in the past decade.



Last edited by Sticky; 05-16-2019 at 04:07 PM..
Reply With Quote
(#60)
Old
nyt nyt is online now
Junior Member
 
Posts: 482
Join Date: Jun 2014
Car: 335ix
Default 05-16-2019, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky
Unlike your pile of junk my cars make power, set records, and push limits.

Someone has to be first to exceed those limits. That isn't you. It's me.
Lol, look at you pretending you innovate at all. How cute. The car in my sig is my slow car, the grocery getter. Eventually you get tired of driving race cars on the street. That happened for me like 15 years ago. If you actually had a fast car you might understand a thing about that.


2010 335ix - pure 600 turbos @ 30psi, dps, cp, 7.5in hd ic, inlets, outlets, jb4, pi, fuel-it stg3, at cooler
Reply With Quote
(#61)
Old
fredcase fredcase is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 319
Join Date: May 2015
Car: 07 335xi
Default 05-17-2019, 07:40 AM

Stop feeding the troll.

I'm not sure why Terry allows another forum mod to come in here and crap all over this platform, and its members.


2007 335i MT, JB4 G5, Hybrid Pump BEF, DCI, 6" AMS FMIC, d_p's, inlets, Chargepipe with Raceport BOV, Tomioka 16t turbos
Reply With Quote
(#62)
Old
Milan's Avatar
Milan Milan is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 791
Join Date: Sep 2014
Car: 08 335xi
Default 05-17-2019, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyt
Lol, look at you pretending you innovate at all. How cute. The car in my sig is my slow car, the grocery getter. Eventually you get tired of driving race cars on the street. That happened for me like 15 years ago. If you actually had a fast car you might understand a thing about that.
I know right? Sticky talking to us like we are all broke college students. My truck probably makes more power than his M3 lol

I think he told us once he has a T trim on his M3 so if I had to guess he makes 650 whp on a good day.


09 335 - 6266
07 335i - 6870, E85 - SOLD
08 335xi - 6466, custom direct port meth - SOLD
Reply With Quote
(#63)
Old
Payam @ BMS's Avatar
Payam @ BMS Payam @ BMS is offline
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 5,360
Join Date: Oct 2013
Car: e90 335i
Default 05-17-2019, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcase
Stop feeding the troll.

I'm not sure why Terry allows another forum mod to come in here and crap all over this platform, and its members.
It's good to laugh sometimes when we are working, so I leave it up


Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#64)
Old
codesx codesx is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 695
Join Date: Feb 2018
Car: 2008 335i Vert (E93, N54)
Default 05-17-2019, 09:32 AM

I'm entertained.

There's certainly no chance I'll look at his site or products after getting this taste though.

The funniest part is watching everyone get bent about who and what is faster. The 'retard' comments I could do without.

I can just imagine someone buying something from him, only to be told, "we actually don't have that yet, we talk like we do, however it's theoretical... but boy would it amazing!"

The build up and let down was nothing short of epic


--

2008 335i Convertible, E93, N54, A/T (190,000+ km)
Wheels: 322 | Tires: R.275/35r18, F.245/40r18
TUNE: JB4/Trebila | 24 PSI | 100% Meth via dual BM5 | 94 Octane
BMS: JB4, Map 6 | WMI | 5" FMIC | OCC | DCI | Cowel Filters
TMAP: 3.5 barr
xHP Stage 3 (v2.0)
VRSF CP | HKS BOV
RB PCV Valve
NGK 5992 Plugs @ .020

Maintenance:
2018 - A/T Replaced | Plugs | Ign Coils | Walnut Blasting
2019 - Index 12 Injectors | VCG | OFHG & O-rings | Alternator w/ Clutch Pulley | Water Pump & TStat
Reply With Quote
(#65)
Old
suspenceful's Avatar
suspenceful suspenceful is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 805
Join Date: Mar 2014
Car: 2008 BSM 135i
Default 05-17-2019, 10:28 AM

Yikes.


🚀 My 750HP 135i build: my1series.com
🔧 My budget 335i build: bmw335i.com
📷 Follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/jakespence
🎬 Watch me on YouTube: youtube.com/jakespence135
🌟 Support me on Patreon: patreon.com/jake_spence
🏁 Shop BMW merchandise: bimmerstreet.com
Reply With Quote
(#66)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 192
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-17-2019, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by codesx
I'm entertained.

There's certainly no chance I'll look at his site or products after getting this taste though.

The funniest part is watching everyone get bent about who and what is faster. The 'retard' comments I could do without.

I can just imagine someone buying something from him, only to be told, "we actually don't have that yet, we talk like we do, however it's theoretical... but boy would it amazing!"

The build up and let down was nothing short of epic
Oh no I'm losing imaginary business because someone got offended over nonsensical forum posts.

I don't want your business or traffic if your panties are on that tight. Guess what? Don't need it either.



Last edited by Sticky; 05-17-2019 at 11:50 AM..
Reply With Quote
(#67)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 192
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-17-2019, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcase
Stop feeding the troll.

I'm not sure why Terry allows another forum mod to come in here and crap all over this platform, and its members.
Says the guy who wants to start fist fights over forum posts.


Reply With Quote
(#68)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 192
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-17-2019, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyt
Lol, look at you pretending you innovate at all. How cute. The car in my sig is my slow car, the grocery getter. Eventually you get tired of driving race cars on the street. That happened for me like 15 years ago. If you actually had a fast car you might understand a thing about that.
Yeah world's first 991.2 PDK build, world's first DCT build, world's fist 130+ trap E9X, world's quickest NA M3, world's most powerful 991.2 3.0, world's first multi-domain automotive performance network, world's most powerful stock internal S65 V8, first E9X to crack 170+ in the 1/2 mile, etc.

But you have a grocery getter in your sig so that's REALLY interesting and REALLY innovative.

What else you got for me?


Reply With Quote
(#69)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 192
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-17-2019, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan
I know right? Sticky talking to us like we are all broke college students.
You might as well be.

Quote:
I think he told us once he has a T trim on his M3 so if I had to guess he makes 650 whp on a good day.
It's abundantly clear you are good at guessing.


Reply With Quote
(#70)
Old
Vorsprung_CJB's Avatar
Vorsprung_CJB Vorsprung_CJB is offline
Pessimistic Poster
 
Posts: 1,249
Join Date: Jun 2011
Car: 135i N54
Default 05-17-2019, 12:20 PM

Some god-tier trolling going on right here.
Reply With Quote
(#71)
Old
ManiN54's Avatar
ManiN54 ManiN54 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 29
Join Date: Aug 2018
Car: 2007 335i FBO stock turbos
Default 05-17-2019, 05:10 PM

Seems like this thread was more for bragging than actually racing; nothing against sticky but there are even older than ‘09 N54s that will walk your M3 and even your 911 but talk is nothing.
Bring it to Florida.


1/4mile 11.8@117.96 19psi
07 E92 335i (the Alpträum) | Alpine wht/ Seibon carbon hood/ trunk| M parallel wheels| street tires
FBO| modified oem airbox lid w/K&N drop-in| stock turbos/ stock inlets| Walbro 465lph LPFP| Jb4/mhd backend flash| Map 6 w/E60 No Meth| Built and tuned by me.
Reply With Quote
(#72)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 192
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-17-2019, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiN54
Seems like this thread was more for bragging than actually racing; nothing against sticky but there are even older than ‘09 N54s that will walk your M3 and even your 911 but talk is nothing.
Bring it to Florida.
First of all I'm not claiming my 911 is the fastest thing in the world just the fastest 991.2 3.0. I bought it to develop parts and have fun. Why else would I buy a base Carrera?

There are literally zero N54's that agreed to race because one doesn't exist that can beat it unless they strip it out, do a trans swap, and go to a new rear end. The bet was BMW factory trans street car vs. BMW trans factory street car drag race and all I received was a pile of excuses.

Maybe you can explain to me why only one N54 to date has run a faster 1/2 mile? Maybe you can explain why no N54 on the factory transmission has topped what a stock internal DCT M3 can do in the 1/4 mile?

Plus I own BimmerBoost.com and you think, what, I don't read the N54 section and know what they do?

The only place N54's impress is on the dyno. And only then until they blow.

And you're right the thread was more for promotion more than anything but let's see some guy with this 3rd hand 150k mile 335i get riled up because it isn't as fast as he thinks it is.



Last edited by Sticky; 05-17-2019 at 06:27 PM..
Reply With Quote
(#73)
Old
the storm breaks the storm breaks is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 21
Join Date: Dec 2016
Car: '09 E92 335i
Default 05-17-2019, 07:00 PM

^ lol

I actually agree with you since I know what you mean by impress. Likewise, in the "normal", real world, people get riled up because a car worth about $3-4k on a trade, and needs more $ in parts than it's worth just hung with or mauled their $60k+ car on the street.

People just enjoy getting riled up in all facets of life, and tend to think their vehicles are a lot faster than they actually are. One of our many flaws
Reply With Quote
(#74)
Old
ManiN54's Avatar
ManiN54 ManiN54 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 29
Join Date: Aug 2018
Car: 2007 335i FBO stock turbos
Default 05-18-2019, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky
First of all I'm not claiming my 911 is the fastest thing in the world just the fastest 991.2 3.0. I bought it to develop parts and have fun. Why else would I buy a base Carrera?

There are literally zero N54's that agreed to race because one doesn't exist that can beat it unless they strip it out, do a trans swap, and go to a new rear end. The bet was BMW factory trans street car vs. BMW trans factory street car drag race and all I received was a pile of excuses.

Maybe you can explain to me why only one N54 to date has run a faster 1/2 mile? Maybe you can explain why no N54 on the factory transmission has topped what a stock internal DCT M3 can do in the 1/4 mile?

Plus I own BimmerBoost.com and you think, what, I don't read the N54 section and know what they do?

The only place N54's impress is on the dyno. And only then until they blow.

And you're right the thread was more for promotion more than anything but let's see some guy with this 3rd hand 150k mile 335i get riled up because it isn't as fast as he thinks it is.
I totally agree that there are way too many dyno-queens in this community; I know more 600-670hp n54s in the 10s than the ones with “big power”.

I’m not here to talk sht nor can I speak for any of the N54 guys in your area. There are quite a few N54s here in the south that would pick up on the challenge but obviously distance is an issue.
There are quite a few N54s here in Florida that are outdoing record numbers; it’s just not published.
I don’t know about the guys with their 3rd-hand 150k mile 335i - which I still have respect for, but i would definitely rent the track to have this ‘grudge’ match. Not only for bimmers.


1/4mile 11.8@117.96 19psi
07 E92 335i (the Alpträum) | Alpine wht/ Seibon carbon hood/ trunk| M parallel wheels| street tires
FBO| modified oem airbox lid w/K&N drop-in| stock turbos/ stock inlets| Walbro 465lph LPFP| Jb4/mhd backend flash| Map 6 w/E60 No Meth| Built and tuned by me.
Reply With Quote
(#75)
Old
Sticky Sticky is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 192
Join Date: Apr 2009
Car: M3
Default 05-18-2019, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiN54
I totally agree that there are way too many dyno-queens in this community; I know more 600-670hp n54s in the 10s than the ones with “big power”.

I’m not here to talk sht nor can I speak for any of the N54 guys in your area. There are quite a few N54s here in the south that would pick up on the challenge but obviously distance is an issue.
There are quite a few N54s here in Florida that are outdoing record numbers; it’s just not published.
I don’t know about the guys with their 3rd-hand 150k mile 335i - which I still have respect for, but i would definitely rent the track to have this ‘grudge’ match. Not only for bimmers.
There are plenty of fast cars not on forums but there is no solution I can see for a quick N54 in the 1/4 mile with the factory auto or manual.

With a DCT, that may be different.

Regardless, I'll make it even more interesting when we set the next date because this is about promotion (just look at how many people view the thread or the guys who start crying and whining) and open it up to more N54's in the spirit of competition.


Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright © 2007 - 2019, N54tech.com