(#3676)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 09-24-2018, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
Flashed to ina0s BEF and 2FA4 is gone
Okay perfect. Usually MHD won't let you flash the wrong file could be different with your case because it showed otherwise. Glad that was it!

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3677)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 09-24-2018, 04:54 PM

So got a quick question. Have a 2007 e92 with hybrid turbos 93 fuel do I load pump bef or hybrid e85 map?
(#3678)
Old

Car: BMW 335i
Default MHD BEF 335i UK Spec - 09-25-2018, 10:48 AM

Hi,

Am new to all of this and having spent time reading through this thread I would like some help/advice if possible.

Have an 07 plate (100k) 335i auto with paddles. Turboís, water pump and hpfp all replaced under warranty. Upgraded to dciís and changed out charge pipe for a Phoenix. Car is UK spec and running 98 RON petrol. Currently running jb4 on map 1 however wish to do a bef.

On hooking up cable my h/w version is I8AOS through MHD flasher.

Have downloaded all files for flash however my question is which one do I use?

When in MHD flasher app do I go into the I8AOS folder and select JB4_BB2_I8AOS_PUMP.bin or go into the MHD_ONLY_INAOS folder and either select JB4_MHD_INAOS_PUMP.bin or JB4_BB2_INAOS_PUMP.bin file?

As stated a little confused and if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be very much appreciative of your support.
(#3679)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-25-2018, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willygbr
Hi,

Am new to all of this and having spent time reading through this thread I would like some help/advice if possible.

Have an 07 plate (100k) 335i auto with paddles. Turboís, water pump and hpfp all replaced under warranty. Upgraded to dciís and changed out charge pipe for a Phoenix. Car is UK spec and running 98 RON petrol. Currently running jb4 on map 1 however wish to do a bef.

On hooking up cable my h/w version is I8AOS through MHD flasher.

Have downloaded all files for flash however my question is which one do I use?

When in MHD flasher app do I go into the I8AOS folder and select JB4_BB2_I8AOS_PUMP.bin or go into the MHD_ONLY_INAOS folder and either select JB4_MHD_INAOS_PUMP.bin or JB4_BB2_INAOS_PUMP.bin file?

As stated a little confused and if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be very much appreciative of your support.
JB4_BB2_I8AOS_PUMP.bin

If you are using pump gas that's what you should flash.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3680)
Old

Default 09-25-2018, 12:30 PM

Many thanks Payam. Very much appreciated. Looking forward to trying this over the next couple of days. Will post a log once achieved and again any further advice is much appreciated as this will be my final modification for now.
(#3681)
Old

Car: 135i
Default E85 BEF - 10-06-2018, 01:55 AM

How do I post logs into the thread? I have some maps to show from running 25% E85 on map 5 after doing the MHD BEF.
(#3682)
Old

Car: BMW e92 335i
Default 10-06-2018, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigs135
How do I post logs into the thread? I have some maps to show from running 25% E85 on map 5 after doing the MHD BEF.
Logs for review should be posted here in the support section: https://www.n54tech.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44

To attach a file click Manage attachments button. You'll find it below the edit part there in "Additional Options" section.
(#3683)
Old
Hick

Default Back End Flash soft IJCOS - 10-16-2018, 02:52 PM

Hi to all in this great forum,
I m having a problem , i have a 335i from 2007 AT, with hybrid turbos , stage 2 pump and Jb4, the problem is i canīt find the right back end flash for my ecu,in BB flash the software give me IJCOS and i cant find in BEF downloads
can someone help me?

Thanks
(#3684)
Old

Car: 2007 Bmw 335i
Default 10-16-2018, 03:18 PM

I believe you can use the race bef on pump 93. You’d use I8AOS with your 2007, and probably either map2 on the JB4 or map5, unless you have a custom map. I use IJEOS on my 2010 n54.. someone correct me if I’m wrong. But I think I’m right..
(#3685)
Old
Hick

Default 10-16-2018, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss86
I believe you can use the race bef on pump 93. Youíd use I8AOS with your 2007, and probably either map2 on the JB4 or map5, unless you have a custom map. I use IJEOS on my 2010 n54.. someone correct me if Iím wrong. But I think Iím right..
Thanks Boss86,at this moment iīm running a custom file based on the Jb4 pump BEF I8A0S, but some tables are diferent from this soft to mine, iam realy stuk on this, i gonna make another mode tonight based on race bef I8A0S .and see if i can get it all ok, its strange normaly 2007 335i comes with I8A0S and mine comes with another soft ,
thanks for your help tomorrow i will post the results
(#3686)
Old
Hick

Default Back End Flash soft IJCOS - 10-17-2018, 04:57 AM

Hi to all , i just solve my problem, for the future members who have the same IJCOS software,
lets go, first i flash one update from IJCOS to IJEOS and wright the ecu and after that i will be able to put the BEF race IJEOS , and it was all , now gonna make the right setup on jb4 , thanks to boss86 for your help
(#3687)
Old

Car: '07 335i
Default BMS 135i car with built motor by VTT - 10-21-2018, 12:06 PM

Can anyone at BMS confirm according to this post:
https://www.bimmerboost.com/content....eel-horsepower

That it is indeed: "JB4 with MHD BEF" just wondering if its truly more advantage to running JB4 with a MHD BEF compared to the JB4 BEF?

Thanks
(#3688)
Old
Pessimistic Poster

Car: 135i N54
Default 10-21-2018, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syn909
Can anyone at BMS confirm according to this post:
https://www.bimmerboost.com/content....eel-horsepower

That it is indeed: "JB4 with MHD BEF" just wondering if its truly more advantage to running JB4 with a MHD BEF compared to the JB4 BEF?

Thanks
Terminology can be a little vague. People use MHD App to flash their car, but the BEF itself could be from BMS, MHD, or any tuner, provided it is designed to work with the JB4. BMS provides files specifically for use with JB4 out of the box, which are a good place to start. The car you linked to is likely using a highly custom flash file to support that build. Maybe they started with the BMS file and worked from there. Either way, you need a file designed to work with JB4 if you want the benefits of both. If you use an OTS MHD standalone flash you'll have to put the JB4 in bypass/gauge-only mode.
(#3689)
Old
Legend

Car: 335i E92 2009
Default 10-23-2018, 03:29 PM

https://www.facebook.com/17132940023...3607396621945/

Based on this line pressure and engine torque... are we gonna see any changes or updates on the BMS flash for the XHP upgraded transmission?

Not sure but haven't seen any updates since over a year on the pump and race flash while trans now got open and for sure there is things which can be enhanced in general on the OTS.

09 E92 335i - Hot-Climate Middle East package, M Sports suspension, 19" Rims, 6AT fully built internals, bushings, raybestos clutches and sonnax with xHP stage 3, Differential lockdown, New RB Turbo CHRA, JB4 - Map 3 70 adder with N20 TMAP - MHD BMS Race Flash with Tuned Duty Bais and PID - BMS Oil Cooler Valve - RB PCV - K&N DCI - AFE Air Scoops - 98 Super Fuel - WAGNER FMIC - 3" down's, RB Inlets- BMS charge pipe With Tial BOV - BMS Meth Kit with FSB, 30/70 Water/Meth on CM12 nozzle
(#3690)
Old

Car: 07 335BAi
Default Beamer boost back and flashing - 11-05-2018, 04:01 PM

Does anyone use Beamer boost for the flashing any longer I went to download the newest version and it said file not found is it time for me to purchase MHD?

JB4-G5 ISO w/fsb..
ER charge pipe..
BMS E85 back end flash..
Forged DV's..
5" ETS FMIC..
Gutted Stock **'s..
No sec cats..
Custom MMP inlets...
BMS Trunk Mount Meth Kit SS lines 2 nozzles CM10&7..
Walbro 255 inline The SteveAZ edition
M6 Reps, Custome Tips, Lux Angel Eyes 4..
All Wrapped in a Sparkling Graphite E92.....
ET 11.910@117.29***60' 1.851***
Full weight On 19" street tires..
(#3691)
Old

Car: e60 535Xi
Default 11-06-2018, 08:18 AM

@random

I do, I went through the same thing. Ended up using an older version cause the newer version didn’t work for me.

I am using 1.3.3.1, running well on Win10 machine

https://www.bimmerboost.com/g2.php?do=download&file=113

Last edited by rickz96; 11-06-2018 at 05:40 PM..
(#3692)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 11-09-2018, 09:01 AM

Hi everyone. I have a 135i n54 2010, I want to Set stage 2+.
Im from argentina and we have 98OCT fuel. For what I could undertand I have to use IJE0S files, then RACE gas map, but I don't know how to diference betwen stage 1 and stage 2 in the folder. Wich one should I use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Use subject to terms and conditions posted at http://www.burgertuning.com/terms.html

B]Back End Flash Map Templates[/B]

All the maps are included in to a single download file named by release date. Maps are organized by the file name using the specifications below. These templates are unlocked allowing you or your tuner to make whatever adjustments to base timing, AFR, and other factors you need.

JB4_BB2_[software version]_[fuel type]_[ST if for single turbo]_[PI if intended for port injection or TBI systems]_[TS for twin scroll single turbo kits]_[KR if knock sensors have been desensitized].bin

Software Version: IJE0S for MSD81 (most 2008 and newer cars), I8A0S for MSD80 (most 2007 and early 2008), INA0S for 335is models, and IKM0S for 1M models.

Fuel Type: PUMP is suitable for pump gas fuels and up to 30% E85, RACE has more aggressive timing curves best used with higher octane fuels, while E85 has timing and air/fuel ratios best suited to E40 and higher mixtures.

ST: This designates maps that are intended for single turbo applications. They run load, timing, air/fuel, and VANOS curves optimized for single turbos.

KR: This designates maps that have altered knock sensor sensitivity tables. We've found the platform highly susceptible to false knock, timing drops on higher octane fuels, particularly post shift, and desensitizing the knock sensors will reduce this tendency and improve performance. Alternatively the [KR] changes also increase the risk of engine damage if running the map outside of its octane/boost requirements and/or if actual knock occurs.

6/15/17 Map Release

1) Various minor tuning changes.
2) Added some THR maps for single turbo use with a more aggressive pedal to boost profile preferred by some drivers.
3) Added a BB2 version of INA0S PUMP which can be flashed with BB or MHD. The rest of the INA0S maps are MHD only. Will add the rest of the INA0S BB2 maps in the next update.
(#3693)
Old

Car: 2010 e92 335i msport
Default 11-14-2018, 12:04 AM

Haven't checked in here for a while.. Are the most recent BEFs still from last year, 6/15/17?
(#3694)
Old
Legend

Default 11-15-2018, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushan
https://www.facebook.com/17132940023...3607396621945/

Based on this line pressure and engine torque... are we gonna see any changes or updates on the BMS flash for the XHP upgraded transmission?

Not sure but haven't seen any updates since over a year on the pump and race flash while trans now got open and for sure there is things which can be enhanced in general on the OTS.
No feedback on this?

I can see it on MHD it allow you to choose if u have xhp but on BMS that's not an option, any hints what's the difference?

Last maps on BMS back on mid 2017 over a year ago so no any enhancements yet?

09 E92 335i - Hot-Climate Middle East package, M Sports suspension, 19" Rims, 6AT fully built internals, bushings, raybestos clutches and sonnax with xHP stage 3, Differential lockdown, New RB Turbo CHRA, JB4 - Map 3 70 adder with N20 TMAP - MHD BMS Race Flash with Tuned Duty Bais and PID - BMS Oil Cooler Valve - RB PCV - K&N DCI - AFE Air Scoops - 98 Super Fuel - WAGNER FMIC - 3" down's, RB Inlets- BMS charge pipe With Tial BOV - BMS Meth Kit with FSB, 30/70 Water/Meth on CM12 nozzle
(#3695)
Old

Default 11-16-2018, 02:23 AM

Hi,

I am wanting to revert my DME back to stock using MHD. When putting a BEF on a while back I forgot to back up the DME.

Any help in how I can do this would be much appreciated.

07 Plate E92 335i 105k
98 RON
BMS DCI's
Pheonix Charge Pipe
JB4 with BEF Pump
(#3696)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-16-2018, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willygbr
Hi,

I am wanting to revert my DME back to stock using MHD. When putting a BEF on a while back I forgot to back up the DME.

Any help in how I can do this would be much appreciated.
There should be an option in MHD that says upload stock bin.

Burger Motorsports

(#3697)
Old

Car: E92 335i N54 stage 1 turbos FBO+ inlets outlets
Default 11-16-2018, 09:53 AM

Is the pump and e85 flash both 19psi on map 7? What are the fuel requirements to run map 7 on the pump flash? Also can I run the race flash with shell 93 since its basically 94 octane?
(#3698)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-16-2018, 10:21 AM

It's all about the octane and timing levels. The PUMP BEF runs much less timing, but can still run the same 19psi, on good quality fuel. I'd start with PUMP, log map7, and lets evaluate your fuel before you try it on RACE.

Burger Motorsports

(#3699)
Old
Legend

Default 11-17-2018, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushan
No feedback on this?

I can see it on MHD it allow you to choose if u have xhp but on BMS that's not an option, any hints what's the difference?

Last maps on BMS back on mid 2017 over a year ago so no any enhancements yet?
@Terry any comments on this ?

(#3700)
Old

Car: Ben 335i n54 MT
Default 11-24-2018, 04:26 AM

Hi guys, new to the forum and am really looking for some help.
I have a 2007 n54 335i with manual transmission.

The car is fbo with stage 2 turbos.(vrsf 7" HD, rb valve, coldside intake, rb turbo outlets, *********, charge pipe with tial bov, jb4 and jb4 rev kit.
I have pi with jb4 controller to install and meth kit with jb4 fail safe to install for iat suppression

All I have atm is a JB4 running map 5 but boost is taking forever and kicking in at 4000 rpm
I have not got a MHD Bef
And also do not have any setup on my turbos.
My question to you guys Is if I run 99oct (shell v-power) what bef should I use?