N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2009 335
Default Log review for two vehicles - 10-11-2020, 08:45 AM

HI guys hoping you can help me with a review of two logs and provde some thoughts.

First is my 335 N54. i have had it running nice for some time now and was wondering if i could push it any harder. I'm based in Malaysia and I don't have access to any ethanol based fuels however we do have a pump gas at 100. The 100 pump gas has only ben available in past few years and i have not made any changes to my tune since it was made available. I have been using since. Attached is a pull . I interested to know if i can push the boost any harder based on the log data.

I also have an x6 N63 engine which i just purchased a JB4 for. Its going well however every so often it throws a code and reverts to map 4. I've noticed in the log that at precisely when this happens the throttle is falling to sub 20% even though I'm WOT in terms of pedal to the metal. The codes thrown indicate an issue with the throttle body( 2B22 - Throttle Valve Actuator Predrive Check Bank 2 ) see the log. Any thoughts appreciated
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: csv 3351.csv (16.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: csv 3352.csv (21.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: csv 3353.csv (23.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: csv X6.csv (7.8 KB, 12 views)

09 e92 335 AT - MHD Flash, RB's, TFT intake w/Tial BOV, Fuel It Stage 2 pump, Wagner EVO 2 FMIC. VRSF DP's, JB4 + Mobile

Last edited by mixhali; 10-11-2020 at 08:43 PM..