Tuner

Default 03-27-2019, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeby33
Terry would you look st these for me.
Seems fine to me, any issues?
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#1952)
Old

Car: Genesis G70 3.3T
Default 03-27-2019, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Consider that 30 minutes wasted. The ECU only learns at full throttle.

On the logs they are pretty short. Not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for. 0-60 is a finicky measure as it's so short. For tuning purposes it's easier to look at 1/8th mile or ideally 1/4 mile style logs.
Ok...I will do longer runs...but where I am at...I need to be careful going over 80 mph. In VA...anything over 80 is reckless. Even if posted speed was 75...and you do 81...misdemeanor

2019 Genesis G70 3.3T AWD Sport
(#1953)
Old

Car: Stinger GT2 AWD
Talking 03-27-2019, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Seems fine to me, any issues?
Felt ok to me, still wonít spin the tires in 1st (AWD) but itís getting closer
(#1954)
Old

Car: Stinger GT
Default 03-27-2019, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Strange, we didn't proactively disable it. We do offer that option on some vehicles but not the Stinger.
Will you at some point? I really would like to be able to disable that feature.
(#1955)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-27-2019, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefer
Ok...I will do longer runs...but where I am at...I need to be careful going over 80 mph. In VA...anything over 80 is reckless. Even if posted speed was 75...and you do 81...misdemeanor
All runs should be on a safe private track only in accordance with all local laws and regulations

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#1956)
Old

Car: 2018 Kia Stinger GT
Default 03-28-2019, 11:00 AM

I'm not sure if this has been ask, for the e85 reading mine is actually around 23+ for map 5 and she pulls like crazy! Is the reading a percentage? Or amount of e85 in the tank?
(#1957)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-28-2019, 11:02 AM

The virtual E85 sensor is a work in progress and not entirely accurate, yet. We're collecting data on it though to refine it.

Burger Motorsports

(#1958)
Old

Default 03-28-2019, 01:38 PM

Quote:
The virtual E85 sensor is a work in progress and not entirely accurate, yet. We're collecting data on it though to refine it.
Looking to everyone log that's running map 5 with e85 its roughly 23-30. So I think it's a pretty good reading but cant wait for it to be fine
(#1959)
Old

Car: Stinger
Default 03-31-2019, 07:59 AM

Hey Terry. Any work starting on EWG control yet?
(#1960)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-31-2019, 09:05 AM

No been tied up doing Stinger fuel system development.

Burger Motorsports

(#1961)
Old

Car: Stinger
Default 03-31-2019, 10:15 AM

Woot..go on???
(#1962)
Old

Car: '18 Stinger GT2
Default 04-02-2019, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLR STINGER
Woot..go on???
And dennnnnnn?

Any updates on that 'local car needed for parts fitting' a week or two ago?
(#1963)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-02-2019, 10:40 AM

Nothing to share yet. But development is ongoing.

Burger Motorsports

(#1964)
Old

Default 04-02-2019, 12:45 PM

When you get a chance, my recent run. Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-04-02 best runMap-5.csv (13.6 KB, 132 views)
(#1965)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-02-2019, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MekstingerGT
When you get a chance, my recent run. Thanks!
Looks fine to me!

Burger Motorsports

(#1966)
Old

Car: 2016 Volkswagen Jetta Gli
Default 04-03-2019, 02:23 PM

Any updates on the 2.0t? Looking for a good friend with a genesis coupe! He loves mine and is looking for one himself now!
(#1967)
Old

Car: Genesis G80 Sport
Default 04-03-2019, 04:23 PM

Had some free time to spend and the shop was able to take me in. I consider myself lucky, as there isn't many around the city that can test AWD cars.

So.... with the JB4, fuel wires and ~30% E85+93 octane (the gauge says I was at 29-30% of E85) they did 3 pulls.
- 1st. Map 0
- 2nd. Map 3
- 3rd. Map5

I'm also attaching all 3 run's logs of JB4 app.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-04-03 15_06_54_Map-0.csv (28.7 KB, 99 views)
File Type: csv 2019-04-03 15_07_57_Map-3.csv (22.7 KB, 98 views)
File Type: csv 2019-04-03 15_24_09_Map-5.csv (28.4 KB, 98 views)
(#1968)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-03-2019, 07:49 PM

Not bad for AWD! Log looks pretty clean.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#1969)
Old

Default 04-04-2019, 07:59 AM

Thanks Terry!
(#1970)
Old

Car: Kia Stinger 3.3T
Default 04-04-2019, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareckibmw
Thanks Terry!
Dareckibmw,
If you mind, what changes do you have on your AWD Stinger besides JB4.
Where is home for you?

I'm waiting for my 2nd catalytic down pipe from SSR (end of month as it is back-ordered) and then I'll do my Dyno pull in Chesapeake as they are the closest 4-wheel dyno.

r/Phil
(#1971)
Old

Default 04-04-2019, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgeneste
Dareckibmw,
If you mind, what changes do you have on your AWD Stinger besides JB4.
Where is home for you?

I'm waiting for my 2nd catalytic down pipe from SSR (end of month as it is back-ordered) and then I'll do my Dyno pull in Chesapeake as they are the closest 4-wheel dyno.

r/Phil
I drive Genesis G80 Sport AWD, not the Stinger.

Besides JB4 and colder Denso spark plugs, nothing else. I'm located ~35 miles south/west of Chicago.
The shop with AWD dyno is located in Lisle, IL
(#1972)
Old

Car: Kia Stinger GT1
Default 04-04-2019, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareckibmw
I drive Genesis G80 Sport AWD, not the Stinger.

Besides JB4 and colder Denso spark plugs, nothing else. I'm located ~35 miles south/west of Chicago.
The shop with AWD dyno is located in Lisle, IL
If your interested in seeing what some of the Stinger with the JB4 can do we are having a meet in rosemont on Sunday.
(#1973)
Old

Default 04-04-2019, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBears4Lyfe
If your interested in seeing what some of the Stinger with the JB4 can do we are having a meet in rosemont on Sunday.

I appreciate it, but I'll be out of state for almost 2 weeks, taking my vacation in SoCal, Death Valley, AZ, UT, etc., lol
Hit me up of facebook, maybe I'll have some free time once am back in town.
(#1974)
Old

Car: stinger
Default 04-04-2019, 05:34 PM

Hi, Terry are the attached logs sufficient to tell if things look alright. Map2, 93 gas.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-04-04 20_10_35_Map-2.csv (290.9 KB, 97 views)
File Type: csv 2019-04-04 19_48_28_Map-2short2.csv (462.9 KB, 94 views)
(#1975)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-04-2019, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smat
Hi, Terry are the attached logs sufficient to tell if things look alright. Map2, 93 gas.
Short runs but seems OK to me.

Burger Motorsports