N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#76)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 10-31-2019, 07:59 AM

Loving the car, always thinking about getting into the P game though..... Car is tuned MHD only on wedge, after 50 revisions its pretty solid. The speedtech internal WG kit is a bitch to tune due to large WG size. I recommend external EFR kit for sure. Twisted and Wedge can both tune this set up, feel free to PM me to get my number and discuss.

I do not recommend a fast spool though. These engines are high compression, the rate change off torque is what kills engines. I actually recommend the 8374 that Lucho is running. I dont think its needed because mine has seen 28+ psi effectively but the larger turbos are easier to tune. If you want spool and 500whp just go with PS2. You dont need full e85 its a waste and not worth ****ty idle and faster HPFP death. 500 you just need PS2, some meth or some E. Only way I would go with EFR is if I wanted good spool and higher HP, then the 7670 or maybe the 7064. 7670 might be a sweet spot.

2012 N55 135I, Speedtech 7670, JB4 + MHD, Fuel-it port injection & stage 3 LPFP, M4 A2W IC, Mfactory LSD, KW V1, Apex EC-7, Most importantly CF Roof!