N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#76)
Old

Car: G70
Default 06-25-2019, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Found the connectors and made a couple sample adapters. Ours will look like this. Around 3" long and simply plug in to the o2 sensor harness. Then you add the JB4 posi-tap to the jumper wire. Will take a few weeks to get them made and retail price will be $59 for the pair.
Can you do the 2.0T as well?
Sure the Veloster people would appreciate it as well!
(#77)
Old

Car: Genesis G70 3.3T
Default 06-25-2019, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Found the connectors and made a couple sample adapters. Ours will look like this. Around 3" long and simply plug in to the o2 sensor harness. Then you add the JB4 posi-tap to the jumper wire. Will take a few weeks to get them made and retail price will be $59 for the pair.
SWEET...Iím in...forget about the group buy...LOL

I assume the wires are properly heat resistant?

2019 Genesis G70 3.3T AWD Sport
(#78)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-25-2019, 03:13 PM

Yes they are engine bay heat rated. Testing that out all in application now of course.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#79)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-25-2019, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLJ
Can you do the 2.0T as well?
Sure the Veloster people would appreciate it as well!
Maybe, don't have one handy to check the connector. Have photos of your connector?

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#80)
Old

Default 06-25-2019, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Yes they are engine bay heat rated. Testing that out all in application now of course.
Will it have the jumper wire sticking out that we connect to?

If not...you should make the one wire red so itís easier to identify

(#81)
Old

Default 06-25-2019, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Maybe, don't have one handy to check the connector. Have photos of your connector?
I will when I get home.
(#82)
Old

Default 06-25-2019, 04:48 PM

Quote:
I emailed you the images. Couldn't upload here.
(#83)
Old

Car: 2019 STINGER GT2
Default 06-25-2019, 05:26 PM

Simple and not that expensive... Good show!
(#84)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-25-2019, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLJ
I emailed you the images. Couldn't upload here.
Looks like the same 6 position connector the 3.3L uses in the photos. We'll have to try one.

Burger Motorsports

(#85)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-25-2019, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefer
Will it have the jumper wire sticking out that we connect to?

If not...you should make the one wire red so itís easier to identify
Yes the signal wire (position #1) will be red so you know which one to posi-tap.

Burger Motorsports

(#86)
Old

Default 06-26-2019, 06:08 AM

Group Buy tally...

THIS IS BEING cancelled. BMS has a solution for $60 for the pair. I have updated the 1st post.

Beefer need a set
Robz need a set
dareckibmw need a set
RUFFSTUFF needs this! (a set)

(#87)
Old

Car: Stinger
Default 06-26-2019, 08:14 AM

Awesome!...Great news

Thank you Terry!
(#88)
Old

Default 06-26-2019, 05:36 PM

Sounds like a good idea to me!
(#89)
Old

Car: Kia Stinger
Default 06-27-2019, 09:38 AM

Yup. I'm interested in a set.
(#90)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 06-27-2019, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahawk
Yup. I'm interested in a set.
Once I get more connectors in I'll start making a few batches for you guys.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

(#91)
Old

Default 06-27-2019, 10:55 AM

^ you guys are the best!!!

(#92)
Old

Default 06-27-2019, 12:13 PM

Woohooo! Can't wait!
(#93)
Old

Car: 2018 Kia Stinger GT
Default 07-07-2019, 09:35 PM

If the group buy still going on? If so sign me up!
(#94)
Old

Default 07-08-2019, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MekstingerGT
If the group buy still going on? If so sign me up!
No... Re-read the first post and if you are bored, all the others.

(#95)
Old

Default 07-11-2019, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Once I get more connectors in I'll start making a few batches for you guys.
So how is it going with these? Can I purchase yet?

(#96)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 07-11-2019, 09:38 AM

Quote:
So how is it going with these? Can I purchase yet?
Still waiting on the batch from our suppliers. I'll update the thread once I get them in for some early adopters

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

(#97)
Old

Default 07-11-2019, 11:58 AM

Add me to the group buy once it becomes available!
(#98)
Old

Default 07-11-2019, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MekstingerGT
Add me to the group buy once it becomes available!
I don't think there will be a group buy for the BMS solution. It'll just be $60 for the pair (including shipping )

(#99)
Old

Default 07-11-2019, 01:42 PM

Quote:
I don't think there will be a group buy for the BMS solution. It'll just be $60 for the pair (including shipping )

On your mark... get set...
(#100)
Old

Default 07-11-2019, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Great news!!