JB4tech.com - International Turbo Tuning Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: BMW 216i Grand Tourer
Default JB4 on Andriod HU in Car - 03-18-2021, 10:52 AM

Hi,

jus installed 8.8" Andriod HU for F46 and tried to installed JB4 app on it to display the gauges but was asked to pay for app again (tho playstore had already signed in using same as my Andriod hp where I've paid for the app last month).

It would be great if can download JB4 on the incar Andriod HU to display out the gauges instead of via the hp.

Pls help or if there's possiblity to de-activate my hp app and transfer to the andriod hu instead which offers much bigger screen instead.
(#2)
Old

Car: G20 330i, F25 X3, B9 SQ5, C7.5 A7
Default 03-18-2021, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reymund77
Hi,

jus installed 8.8" Andriod HU for F46 and tried to installed JB4 app on it to display the gauges but was asked to pay for app again (tho playstore had already signed in using same as my Andriod hp where I've paid for the app last month).

It would be great if can download JB4 on the incar Andriod HU to display out the gauges instead of via the hp.

Pls help or if there's possiblity to de-activate my hp app and transfer to the andriod hu instead which offers much bigger screen instead.
That's weird. I have the JB4 connect app running on two phones registered using the same email ID. I had to pay only once. I wonder why you're having an issue!

Current:
2020 BMW 330i xDrive
2018 Audi SQ5 Prestige
2017 Audi A7 Prestige
(#3)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 03-19-2021, 09:59 AM

If you've purchased the app for Android or Apple, you can run it on as many like devices as you wish by signing in to the same account. However if you originally downloaded it for Apple and are now downloading it for Android, it would require you to pay for the app.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.
(#4)
Old

Default 03-19-2021, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve @ BMS/Fuel-It!
If you've purchased the app for Android or Apple, you can run it on as many like devices as you wish by signing in to the same account. However if you originally downloaded it for Apple and are now downloading it for Android, it would require you to pay for the app.
Oops. I just realised he said playstore which means you're correct. It's only works for Android to android or apple to apple.

Current:
2020 BMW 330i xDrive
2018 Audi SQ5 Prestige
2017 Audi A7 Prestige
(#5)
Old

Car: M135i
Default 03-19-2021, 04:23 PM

Also for Android I'm pretty sure the app is part of the 'Family Store'..I have my head unit logged in on another account that is added to the family group and I get it on there. No way I'm leaving my proper account logged into a head unit! :D
(#6)
Old

Default 03-19-2021, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastleBravo
Also for Android I'm pretty sure the app is part of the 'Family Store'..I have my head unit logged in on another account that is added to the family group and I get it on there. No way I'm leaving my proper account logged into a head unit! :D
That's interesting. I've never heard of family store until today. Need to check that out :D

Current:
2020 BMW 330i xDrive
2018 Audi SQ5 Prestige
2017 Audi A7 Prestige
(#7)
Old

Car: M135i
Default 03-19-2021, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VipinLJ
That's interesting. I've never heard of family store until today. Need to check that out :D
It's called 'Family Library' actually. Some apps are not eligible ...but the majority are. It's a really useful feature.

Use Google Play Family Library - Google Play Help