N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#326)
Old
Jaybone Jaybone is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 220
Join Date: Apr 2021
Car: 2020 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD
Default 09-26-2021, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbf351
upped it to 70. i didn't get to run it full in 3rd, but this is what i have


Looks good!! Got about another pound of boost roughly. You can try 75 which is the maximum and log. Probably get another pound or so upping it. Burger recommends 50 as a starting point once you start going up itís a risk vs reward. So keep that in mind. I run 75 on mine but I hardly run map7. Itís really on what your goals are. Like I said I keep mine at 75 and use it for when people want to play. Itís all preference and goals. Enjoy!!


2020 Stinger GT1 AWD CERAMIC SILVER W/RED INTERIOR
JB4 W/FUEL WIRES & EWG WIRES
BMS INTAKES
BMS WMI KIT
BMS OCC
FUEL IT FLEX FUEL KIT
BORLA EXHAUST
STOPTECH FRONT AND REAR PADS
DENSO 5346
SEIBON CARBON FIBER OEM HOOD
NICHE 20" WHEELS MATTE BRONZE
LLUMAR STRATOS CERAMIC WINDOW TINT
STEK DYNOSHIELD FULL FRONT CLEAR BRA
CERAMIC PRO SILVER PACKAGE
OEM PUDDLE LIGHTS INSTALLED AFTERMARKET
OEM FRONT AND REAR SPLASH GUARDS
DRONE MOBILE REMOTE START
Reply With Quote
(#327)
Old
rbf351 rbf351 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 31
Join Date: Oct 2020
Car: Stinger
Default 09-26-2021, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybone
Looks good!! Got about another pound of boost roughly. You can try 75 which is the maximum and log. Probably get another pound or so upping it. Burger recommends 50 as a starting point once you start going up itís a risk vs reward. So keep that in mind. I run 75 on mine but I hardly run map7. Itís really on what your goals are. Like I said I keep mine at 75 and use it for when people want to play. Itís all preference and goals. Enjoy!!
That makes full sense.

So i tried it again from a dead stop just to see the 0-60 on the draggy which 4.5s, but i don't think this log looks very good at all compared to the others. is it because it was from a dead stop?
Attached Files
File Type: csv P21_M7_R1_210926_1910.csv (36.3 KB, 22 views)
Reply With Quote
(#328)
Old
Jaybone Jaybone is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 220
Join Date: Apr 2021
Car: 2020 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD
Default 09-26-2021, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbf351
That makes full sense.

So i tried it again from a dead stop just to see the 0-60 on the draggy which 4.5s, but i don't think this log looks very good at all compared to the others. is it because it was from a dead stop?

There is timing corrections but still within acceptable limits. If you tune for zero corrections you will leave power on the table. You can be picking up false knock, lower octane, elevation, temp, humidity, etc can cause corrections also. Lots of reasons for timing corrections. The vehicle at stock settings has corrections. Also every time you fill up with a new tank of gas your ecu will adjust and can cause corrections. So as you can see there are a lot of variables.


2020 Stinger GT1 AWD CERAMIC SILVER W/RED INTERIOR
JB4 W/FUEL WIRES & EWG WIRES
BMS INTAKES
BMS WMI KIT
BMS OCC
FUEL IT FLEX FUEL KIT
BORLA EXHAUST
STOPTECH FRONT AND REAR PADS
DENSO 5346
SEIBON CARBON FIBER OEM HOOD
NICHE 20" WHEELS MATTE BRONZE
LLUMAR STRATOS CERAMIC WINDOW TINT
STEK DYNOSHIELD FULL FRONT CLEAR BRA
CERAMIC PRO SILVER PACKAGE
OEM PUDDLE LIGHTS INSTALLED AFTERMARKET
OEM FRONT AND REAR SPLASH GUARDS
DRONE MOBILE REMOTE START
Reply With Quote
(#329)
Old
rbf351 rbf351 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 31
Join Date: Oct 2020
Car: Stinger
Default 09-27-2021, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybone
There is timing corrections but still within acceptable limits. If you tune for zero corrections you will leave power on the table. You can be picking up false knock, lower octane, elevation, temp, humidity, etc can cause corrections also. Lots of reasons for timing corrections. The vehicle at stock settings has corrections. Also every time you fill up with a new tank of gas your ecu will adjust and can cause corrections. So as you can see there are a lot of variables.
Makes sense about the 0 corrections.

I was looking on the other forum at the 0-60 times. Mine seems very slow for using 70 as the additive.

Am I doing something wrong? It's a 2022 AWD GT2 and I'm using launch control
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
(#330)
Old
Jaybone Jaybone is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 220
Join Date: Apr 2021
Car: 2020 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD
Default 09-27-2021, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbf351
Makes sense about the 0 corrections.

I was looking on the other forum at the 0-60 times. Mine seems very slow for using 70 as the additive.

Am I doing something wrong? It's a 2022 AWD GT2 and I'm using launch control

No seems about right. I run about that time and I’m running E30 with the flex fuel kit. If you did a brake snip you would shave about half a second off or maybe even more. I asked Terry the same thing said man for all my mods 4:47 which was my best seemed slow for all my mods. He said you need to use a brake snip if you want to get faster. First time trying with a snip and did spin all four tires which slowed my time down a bunch I still managed a 3:95.


2020 Stinger GT1 AWD CERAMIC SILVER W/RED INTERIOR
JB4 W/FUEL WIRES & EWG WIRES
BMS INTAKES
BMS WMI KIT
BMS OCC
FUEL IT FLEX FUEL KIT
BORLA EXHAUST
STOPTECH FRONT AND REAR PADS
DENSO 5346
SEIBON CARBON FIBER OEM HOOD
NICHE 20" WHEELS MATTE BRONZE
LLUMAR STRATOS CERAMIC WINDOW TINT
STEK DYNOSHIELD FULL FRONT CLEAR BRA
CERAMIC PRO SILVER PACKAGE
OEM PUDDLE LIGHTS INSTALLED AFTERMARKET
OEM FRONT AND REAR SPLASH GUARDS
DRONE MOBILE REMOTE START

Last edited by Jaybone; 09-27-2021 at 05:29 AM..
Reply With Quote
(#331)
Old
rbf351 rbf351 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 31
Join Date: Oct 2020
Car: Stinger
Default 09-27-2021, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybone
No seems about right. I run about that time and Iím running E30 with the flex fuel kit. If you did a brake snip you would shave about half a second off.
I didn't do that. Trying to make it as reversible as possible and not cut any wires.

How are these guys running 4 seconds or less either stock or with the same mods. seems something is off or are they playing with their numbers
Reply With Quote
(#332)
Old
Jaybone Jaybone is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 220
Join Date: Apr 2021
Car: 2020 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD
Default 09-27-2021, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbf351
I didn't do that. Trying to make it as reversible as possible and not cut any wires.

How are these guys running 4 seconds or less either stock or with the same mods. seems something is off or are they playing with their numbers

Most everyone I would say 99+% that are running in the 3's are using a brake snip or TCU that allows brake boosting. They might not say they are but the car can't get in the 3's without it.


2020 Stinger GT1 AWD CERAMIC SILVER W/RED INTERIOR
JB4 W/FUEL WIRES & EWG WIRES
BMS INTAKES
BMS WMI KIT
BMS OCC
FUEL IT FLEX FUEL KIT
BORLA EXHAUST
STOPTECH FRONT AND REAR PADS
DENSO 5346
SEIBON CARBON FIBER OEM HOOD
NICHE 20" WHEELS MATTE BRONZE
LLUMAR STRATOS CERAMIC WINDOW TINT
STEK DYNOSHIELD FULL FRONT CLEAR BRA
CERAMIC PRO SILVER PACKAGE
OEM PUDDLE LIGHTS INSTALLED AFTERMARKET
OEM FRONT AND REAR SPLASH GUARDS
DRONE MOBILE REMOTE START
Reply With Quote
(#333)
Old
Corleone1 Corleone1 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 27
Join Date: Aug 2020
Car: Stinger 3.3
Default 09-27-2021, 11:44 PM

What fuel do you run?

A bit to rich in my opinion. Try bit 1 and lean out fuel bias. Aim for AFR 12,2-12,5. Best power is around 12,5

Ignition is ok and like others. Knock control is tight set with stock so a lot of mechanical noise will be detect and adjust for but no real knocks so no problems

Adjust Duty bias up to keep boost from 4500 rpm. Try to shift no later than 5900 rpm, maybe some higher in 1:st gear

Also give it time for long term adaption or take off battery 30 minutes and start all over. It still needs to adapt but can go a bit faster

WMI, I have noticed with many logged runs that Meth is better to start a bit higher upp like 12 PSI depending on Map choice. It seems that from start car will be slower as sooner you put in WMI and it is needed just at fill fuel for to reach Afr at higher boost. I can see that Map 5 is still good without Meth and fast with 98 RON (93 US) and 30% ethanol (E85, that is measured here in Sweden to 70-75%)


KiA Stinger AWD, 3.3, 2018 - white.
JB4
2Ĺ" primary DP,s with 200 cells
Secondary straight
Wagner IC with inlet pipe KN filters
Windboost
BMS Meth with 90/10 mix
ADD catch can

0-60 mph in 3,37 in Dragy log
1/4: 11,70@119 in Dragy log, mild launch, 1,8 60 ft

Mustang conservative Dyno Map 6: 394 hp & 582 nm (428 fp)

Last edited by Corleone1; 09-28-2021 at 09:08 AM.. Reason: Forgot 1 line...
Reply With Quote
(#334)
Old
buddy7_12 buddy7_12 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 32
Join Date: Jun 2021
Car: 2020 Genesis G70
Default 10-14-2021, 10:27 AM

I re-install (worked perfect the first time around) my WMI Kit today and the pump is not turning on when I do the purge. The FSB has a ref flashing light. Any idea what the issue could be?
Reply With Quote
(#335)
Old
Jaybone Jaybone is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 220
Join Date: Apr 2021
Car: 2020 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD
Default 10-14-2021, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy7_12
I re-install (worked perfect the first time around) my WMI Kit today and the pump is not turning on when I do the purge. The FSB has a ref flashing light. Any idea what the issue could be?

Double check ground connection


2020 Stinger GT1 AWD CERAMIC SILVER W/RED INTERIOR
JB4 W/FUEL WIRES & EWG WIRES
BMS INTAKES
BMS WMI KIT
BMS OCC
FUEL IT FLEX FUEL KIT
BORLA EXHAUST
STOPTECH FRONT AND REAR PADS
DENSO 5346
SEIBON CARBON FIBER OEM HOOD
NICHE 20" WHEELS MATTE BRONZE
LLUMAR STRATOS CERAMIC WINDOW TINT
STEK DYNOSHIELD FULL FRONT CLEAR BRA
CERAMIC PRO SILVER PACKAGE
OEM PUDDLE LIGHTS INSTALLED AFTERMARKET
OEM FRONT AND REAR SPLASH GUARDS
DRONE MOBILE REMOTE START
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright © 2007 - 2020, N54tech.com