N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#151)
Old
Legend

Car: 2007 bmw 335i e90 auto
Default 09-27-2015, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineone
As cool as it is too see what a 500whp n54 can do on the big end, it would be much cooler to see it a more appropriate setting... You can tell you don't quite understand or respect the car... Saying you bury the speedo on the daily proves nothing but your disrespect to not only the car and its capability's but the other drivers on the road. It's not that "cool" especially when something finally lets go from the sustained abuse. Don't get me wrong racing other cars and doing a pull here in there is a blast, but the way you talk you sound like an idiot. Hopefully your luck doesn't run out.
Kids calm down now. This is old news lol. Unfortunatly you guys cant stop me from doing what I want with the car so let it go! But anyways I love to let my car stretch its legs almost every day. You say that I don't have respect for the car but I say, im just using it for what it does best. Otherwise I would have got the 330I. I wanted a 335 for a reason and had my mind set on it a couple years ago. Just living the dream ever since! Take care guys!

BMW 335i
RB's 550whp
2000 Camry
2000 LS1 T56 Camaro

Koenigsegg Agera R - SOLD
Lamborghini Huracan - SOLD
2014 Bugatti Veyron - SOLD
2012 Ferrari 458 Italia - SOLD
Closed Thread