N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: bmw 335i n54
Default searching for RBs or vargas turbos - 03-20-2015, 06:48 AM

Hi i have bmw 335i n54 2007 and am searching for used rbs or vargas with good condition and reasonable price thanx in advance
(#2)
Old

Car: 2007 BMW 335i E92
Default 03-20-2015, 07:22 AM

you should open it in here:
http://www.n54tech.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4

2007 E92 335
ST - GTW3684
JB4 G5, ST Pump Flash, Fuel-It Stage 1, Meth
MT (after swap),
MFactory LSD
(#3)
Old

Default 03-20-2015, 08:10 AM

Thanx alot i appreciate it
(#4)
Old

Car: 07 e92 M/T
Default 03-20-2015, 05:06 PM

Do you want proven turbos or not? If you want the best powerband get rbs

FFTEC 6466 Gen2, MHD Flash Tuned by Wedge, BMS PI Kit, FUEL-IT Stg 3 pump, HALTECH PS-1000, MFactory LSD w/lock down brace, ECS Trailing Arms, M3 control arms, M3 brace, DGR Coilovers, N20 tmap sensor, BMS OCC, VRSF exhaust w/4" tips, VRSF CP, Tial BOV. BigTom FMIC, Msport front & rear, m3 sides skirts.
12.23 @ 118.9mph (RBs)
2.3 60' lol (single pass night, bog shifting)
(#5)
Old

Default 03-21-2015, 01:23 AM

Whats n20 tmap sensor and wedge flash? From where i can buy them can u paste me the links actually i need rbs but my car has 192k kilos on it am scared with lots of power i might ruin the engine or gearbox
(#6)
Old

Car: 07 e92 M/T
Default 03-21-2015, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaa1435
Whats n20 tmap sensor and wedge flash? From where i can buy them can u paste me the links actually i need rbs but my car has 192k kilos on it am scared with lots of power i might ruin the engine or gearbox
stay with stock turbos then. no point of getting upgraded turbos if you are not gonna push them. go FBO and e85 with an inline pump and you'll be happy.

FFTEC 6466 Gen2, MHD Flash Tuned by Wedge, BMS PI Kit, FUEL-IT Stg 3 pump, HALTECH PS-1000, MFactory LSD w/lock down brace, ECS Trailing Arms, M3 control arms, M3 brace, DGR Coilovers, N20 tmap sensor, BMS OCC, VRSF exhaust w/4" tips, VRSF CP, Tial BOV. BigTom FMIC, Msport front & rear, m3 sides skirts.
12.23 @ 118.9mph (RBs)
2.3 60' lol (single pass night, bog shifting)
(#7)
Old

Default 03-23-2015, 07:09 AM

I have jb4 iso g5,bms dci,vrsf v2 *********,17 inch vrsf intercooler and rb pcv can i use e85 without changing the pump?
(#8)
Old

Default urgent help guys plz... - 07-06-2015, 06:52 PM

I have bmw 335i 2007 with jb4 iso 5 ,bms dci,vrsf dp,7 inch vrsf intercooler,ER charge pipe, and HKS bov today i installed my new oem turbos the car is shaking little bit and its not fast as if something is stopping it from going fast once i press half the pedal the boost gauge shows 20 psi without the car going fast at all. Is this overboost issue? What could be the problem thanx in advance
(#9)
Old
Legend

Car: '07 335i Sedan, Built & Blown '08 Mustang Bullitt
Default 07-06-2015, 10:59 PM

Log and post in the support section.

2018 Audi RS3 | APR Stage 1 E85 and 91 Flashes | JB4 for Logging

SOLD: 2017 F36 440i Gran Coupe | PS2 | MPPSK | Track Handling Package | JB4

SOLD: 2007 E90 335i | PS2's | JB4 | FBO | 160k+ miles on the car, 120k+ miles on the JB4

Log, log, then log some more...
(#10)
Old

Car: Anything with a Turbo
Default 07-07-2015, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaa1435
Hi i have bmw 335i n54 2007 and am searching for used rbs or vargas with good condition and reasonable price thanx in advance
There should be plenty of used RB's coming up for sale soon, we have received four emails in the past 3 days of people wanting to trade in RB's for Stage 2 or 2+. We do not accept RB's in trade, as we have no use for them, so we advised the people to sell them on the forums. To the person above saying there is only one proven option. Our turbos actually hold the stock frame power records, and are near 100% success rate at the moment. Take a look at this thread, to see what you may be getting yourself into, before going with either brand.

http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31844

Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
Tony@Vargasturbo.com
www.Vargasturbo.com
Making the world happier one turbocharger at a time
(#11)
Old
Stalker

Car: 335I
Default 07-07-2015, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech
There should be plenty of used RB's coming up for sale soon, we have received four emails in the past 3 days of people wanting to trade in RB's for Stage 2 or 2+. We do not accept RB's in trade, as we have no use for them, so we advised the people to sell them on the forums. To the person above saying there is only one proven option. Our turbos actually hold the stock frame power records, and are near 100% success rate at the moment. Take a look at this thread, to see what you may be getting yourself into, before going with either brand.

Pretty ironic that we had 2 of your customers contacting us and claim to be canceling on you (ONLY yesterday) and order from us, since you have not shipped anything on months on end. Nice trying to charge one a 20% cancellation fee as well.

Also pretty funny how you like to claim you are batting 1000% without swinging the bat, once you finally do you will see your perceived success begin to plummet with time and experiences. In the meantime, keep taking orders and not shipping (to anyone)…

After years of throwing stones you would probably figure out that it is best not to do it from a glass house, but nope, still the same ole guy pulling the same ole stunts oblivious to those things going on in his own home turf.

OP, buy whichever setup you want, just be advised that VTT customers are not getting any products. Find a set that has shipped to anyone who has paid prior to an April order submission date and we will eat crow, as we know for certain he is giving at least one person the run around from a set ordered that far back… and another international guy who has been waiting a claimed 8 months for his 2+ as well.

So in short the VTT strategy: Don't ship anything and claim no problems- well played.

Rob

See www.rbturbo.com for N54 Twin Turbo Bolt-On upgrades, or contact directly 314-630-8950 rob.rbturbo@gmail.com for a price quote.

Last edited by Rob@RBTurbo; 07-07-2015 at 06:09 AM..
(#12)
Old

Car: Anything with a Turbo
Default 07-07-2015, 06:19 AM

Huh,

We have no cancelled orders Rob. So not sure who they might be. No one is cancelling on you, at least no orders we have received. These are people who already own RB's, and are trying to dump them before they break. I mean unless you want to tell people they are not breaking. I already tried to get you to elaborate on this mystery "machining error" since you do not machine anything to do with oiling. We got crickets. Now its being pointed out as a problem with the billet wheels? I also asked you to elaborate on that, as well. Again crickets. A wheel problem would show itself instantly on the balancer. Bottom line, for whatever reason, RB's are failing, and they are failing at a very high rate at the moment. On the other hand, our turbos, are at near zero failure rate. It is also worth noting, the customers I am reading about are on second, third sets. This means they sent them back, you "fixed" them, and they failed again in short order. Does this mean, you actually have no idea why they are failing? If you did, why would you continue to send out turbos to people that are failing in in their words not mine, 500 miles. I think your time would be better served to get off the forums, and figure out why your turbos are failing at such a high rate, rather than trying to argue with me. Ok off to work. Cheers bud.

Ps. We shipped 3 Stage 2+ last week, and 5-6 more are slated for this week, rinse, and repeat til all orders are out the door. We were simply waiting on housings, they have arrived. We do not hide behind BS like you do Rob. So yes our strategy is, ship, and have turbos that do not break. Crazy I know!

Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
Tony@Vargasturbo.com
www.Vargasturbo.com
Making the world happier one turbocharger at a time
(#13)
Old
Stalker

Default 07-07-2015, 06:21 AM

You are delusional and a waste of time. We have too many orders to fill ourselves to waste time on your antics.

See www.rbturbo.com for N54 Twin Turbo Bolt-On upgrades, or contact directly 314-630-8950 rob.rbturbo@gmail.com for a price quote.
(#14)
Old
Stalker

Default 07-07-2015, 06:29 AM

Tony. Great all is going perfectly for you. This means you have no reason to spend all day on the forums bashing anyone you can find to do as such, and simply let your products successes sell themselves as you efficiently utilize your time getting them shipped. We do the same, and find we are overwhelmed with orders coming in and welcome any orders going your way...

(#15)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: E92 335XI
Default 07-07-2015, 06:44 AM

Pick up a set of used RBs- pay to have them rebuilt and upgraded to your liking, and enjoy the power

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#16)
Old

Car: '10 335i
Default 07-07-2015, 11:42 AM

I am very happy with the customer service from Rob, my RB turbos and the overall build quality. I ordered inlets from Tony and reached out for assistance and all I got back was basically a middle finger telling me to take it to someone that knows what they are doing. I installed the RBs myself and dropped the subframe and they have been going strong for 1,000 miles, I think I know what I am doing. The fact that Tony would not even answer whether I should remove the rear inlet bracket or not shows that he does not care about the consumer.

So find some RBs, send them to Rob and have him refurbish them with new wheels and turbine clipping. You will be very happy.
(#17)
Old

Car: '08 135i
Default 07-07-2015, 01:28 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob@RBTurbo
Pretty ironic that we had 2 of your customers contacting us and claim to be canceling on you (ONLY yesterday) and order from us, since you have not shipped anything on months on end. Nice trying to charge one a 20% cancellation fee as well.

Also pretty funny how you like to claim you are batting 1000% without swinging the bat, once you finally do you will see your perceived success begin to plummet with time and experiences. In the meantime, keep taking orders and not shipping (to anyone)…

After years of throwing stones you would probably figure out that it is best not to do it from a glass house, but nope, still the same ole guy pulling the same ole stunts oblivious to those things going on in his own home turf.

OP, buy whichever setup you want, just be advised that VTT customers are not getting any products. Find a set that has shipped to anyone who has paid prior to an April order submission date and we will eat crow, as we know for certain he is giving at least one person the run around from a set ordered that far back… and another international guy who has been waiting a claimed 8 months for his 2+ as well.

So in short the VTT strategy: Don't ship anything and claim no problems- well played.

Rob
I really wish it were possible for a thread to come up about aftermarket turbos without the two of you going at it. From what I've seen you've both had your issues and you're damn lucky there isn't another company who really has their act together because you'd both be SOL.

Vargas Stage 2, CX intercooler, JB4, no meow
(#18)
Old

Car: 335xi
Default 07-07-2015, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyc74
you're damn lucky there isn't another company who really has their act together because you'd both be SOL.
Hexon?

I think in the next few months we will have many more options.

E92 ACF 6466 + AM Meth / E70 #1 / E70 #2 JBD

Got Boost?
(#19)
Old

Car: '10 335i
Default 07-07-2015, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus
Hexon?

I think in the next few months we will have many more options.
Pure stage 2 for the N54 is pretty close as well. They are also making some big strides on the N55 and new M3/M4 platform.
(#20)
Old
ex deus machina

Car: E92 N54 335i
Default 07-07-2015, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyc74
From what I've seen you've both had your issues and you're damn lucky there isn't another company who really has their act together because you'd both be SOL.
2 more months before PURE releases their N54 hybrids and both companies are going to take a hit

Garage Queen: Audi S4 4.2L V8, Vortech Supercharger, Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers, Sway-bars, RS4 brakes and rear BBK, Fast Intentions - Full Exhaust, 505AWTQ 0-60: 3.8s
Daily Driver: E92 335i N54: complete part out - let me know of any parts you need:

https://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55650
(#21)
Old
Legend

Car: BMW E90 335XI
Default 07-07-2015, 03:41 PM

In short , no one can deny that Rob is the man !!

Bmw E90 2007 AT 335xi MSD80,Jb4 G5 ISO,
Full Bolt Ons, Ps2 turbos, TFT inlet system,xHP Stage 3

Do more with less !
(#22)
Old
Stalker

Default 07-07-2015, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHECKERED
2 more months before PURE releases their N54 hybrids and both companies are going to take a hit
We will say this: "Pure Turbo" operates with integrity and we will not be surprised to see them do very well. They have our utmost respect and we hope to see them do well.

Rob

(#23)
Old

Default 07-07-2015, 06:37 PM

Totally agree with u we all know how many hps n54 with rb turbos r doing, besides Rob answers all my questions almost immediately and supports me with everything i need. Thanx Rob
(#24)
Old

Car: 07 BMW 335
Default 07-07-2015, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Huh,

We have no cancelled orders Rob. So not sure who they might be. No one is cancelling on you, at least no orders we have received. These are people who already own RB's, and are trying to dump them before they break. I mean unless you want to tell people they are not breaking. I already tried to get you to elaborate on this mystery "machining error" since you do not machine anything to do with oiling. We got crickets. Now its being pointed out as a problem with the billet wheels? I also asked you to elaborate on that, as well. Again crickets. A wheel problem would show itself instantly on the balancer. Bottom line, for whatever reason, RB's are failing, and they are failing at a very high rate at the moment. On the other hand, our turbos, are at near zero failure rate. It is also worth noting, the customers I am reading about are on second, third sets. This means they sent them back, you "fixed" them, and they failed again in short order. Does this mean, you actually have no idea why they are failing? If you did, why would you continue to send out turbos to people that are failing in in their words not mine, 500 miles. I think your time would be better served to get off the forums, and figure out why your turbos are failing at such a high rate, rather than trying to argue with me. Ok off to work. Cheers bud.

Ps. We shipped 3 Stage 2+ last week, and 5-6 more are slated for this week, rinse, and repeat til all orders are out the door. We were simply waiting on housings, they have arrived. We do not hide behind BS like you do Rob. So yes our strategy is, ship, and have turbos that do not break. Crazy I know!
Odd how none of your customers come in here mentioning that they have VTT turbos in reference to how you are selling so many Tony. Also since there are so many new sets of your turbos out there and none of your customers say to buy VTT?

2011 335is DCT
Pure Stage 2 Hi-Flo Turbos | PSP outlets | RB Inlets | Wagner Evo 2 intercooler | Wagner Dpipes's | JB4 G5/MHD| Precision Raceworks Coils |PFS Bucketed Double shot LPFP | Phoenix Charge Pipe with Tial BOV | JB4 G5/MHD | BMS DCI's

RIP 2007 E90 335i
Doc Race 6266 Single Turbo | TFT Charge Pipe | JB4 G5/MHD | FuelIt stg 3 LPFP | Cpe/BMS PI | 100% E85 | DSS Axles | Cpe FMIC | Tial BOV

N54 World Record ET: 10.721 | Best MPH 130.92
(#25)
Old
Stalker

Default 07-07-2015, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltalima0
Odd how none of your customers come in here mentioning that they have VTT turbos in reference to how you are selling so many Tony. Also since there are so many new sets of your turbos out there and none of your customers say to buy VTT?
We know for a fact that he has orders still not shipped to customers from mid April, so yes it would be nice to find out how many he has shipped this year compared to our ~75 sets (Jan 1 to present)… doubtful you could ever get an honest answer though.

His customers did decide to stay with him though due to another promise of a this week shipment. Either way, and as stated prior, it seems like he pretends to bat a thousand without ever swinging the bat. If you don't stick your neck out it is hard to get it lopped off.

Rob