N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: renualt
Default 335i Single turbo looking for BEF tuners and advices.!!! - 05-03-2020, 03:46 PM

Hello. I have a 335i AT ST doc race 6466 with stage 3 lpfp with ethanol sensor and return lines . Port injection for e85 with 750cc injectors with fsb for the jb4. Jb4 + mhd.
Fbo ( vrsf 7.5 fmic vrsf race exhaust, 3.5bar sensor , stage 3 xhp flash, bms oil cooler, bms chargepipe, forge diverter valves, rb pcv valve, ngk 2 step colder spark plugs gapped to .019.. i think that is all)

When the car was stock turbos +fbo I use to have a BB BEF installed by my own with no problems.. but now with big turbo and PI I think it needs more knowledge... so I am looking for a tuner who can send me a BEF and some support in order to make the car runs good .

My first experience was with trebila. Previusly I have the PI with metanol + pump gas. We have had to many issues with sonda lamndas..they overheat and sent tons of codes... I tried everything.. finally I installed BEF from this forum with a richer afr and the codes gone away.. (trebilas afr were around 12.5 13.5 and BB bef were arround 11.. so reacher afr, less temperature)... the problem with the jb4 BB flash was that I couldn't have any support here in the forum with the jb4 configuration and map adjustment.
As I couldn't make the car runs well with pump gas + meth PI , I decided to upgrade to e85 mods.
https://19216811.cam/ https://1921681001.id/

So now I will be using e85 mixtures in the PI and fuel tank.
Trebila wants to charge me extra money as now I change from meth to e85... I don't think this is fair because I previusly paid for his service and I have been running his maps with no success.. I couldn't even do a second gear wot because it gets into limp mode before it reaches the next gear. So I paid for a map that never works..and now as I change fueling I have to paid extra. Doesn't matter at all.. Now I just want somebody who can send me a BEF and give me some forward support with config etc.

I like Wedge.. but he doesn't give jb4 config support ( i am really bad at my own)

Suggestions???

Thanks

Last edited by marvelsferb7; 05-05-2020 at 11:38 AM..
(#2)
Old

Car: Nissan
Default 335i Single turbo looking for BEF tuners and advices.!!! - 08-19-2020, 09:00 AM

I would to quote something in the favour of the lines that were mentioned in the previous post. The below paragraph has the complete details regarding it.
"So now I will be using e85 mixtures in the PI and fuel tank.
Trebila wants to charge me extra money as now I change from meth to e85... I don't think this is fair because I previusly paid for his service and I have been running his maps with no success.. I couldn't even do a second gear wot because it gets into limp mode before it reaches the next gear. So I paid for a map that never works..and now as I change fueling I have to paid extra. 10.0.0.1 login Doesn't matter at all.. Now I just want somebody who can send me a BEF and give me some forward support with config etc.

I like Wedge.. but he doesn't give jb4 config support ( i am really bad at my own)"

And I guess this must be the best solution for the thing that we always follow.

With Love,
RouterRamulan 10.0.0.1 login
(#3)
Old

Car: 335
Default 08-19-2020, 10:04 AM

Look up David Shoup on facebook......

(#4)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-19-2020, 05:31 PM

Load up our OTS BEF and settings, and post up a log. Our maps are pretty close to where you'll wind up.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#5)
Old

Car: 2007 335i
Default 08-21-2020, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw335turbo
Look up David Shoup on facebook......
That guy would probably charge me $800 to tune my car, does that guy even does JB4 BEF?
I remember when tuning was about $300 unless u had a fancy car

JB4 flash with JB4, 4.0 bar sensor, DocR 6870, Race InterC, FuelIT stage 3 (525), Helix OverDrv 3x, Phoenix Intake with PI (750cc) with BMS controller, PrRW coil pack kit, WaveTrc Diff. E85
(#6)
Old

Car: 07 BMW 335
Default 08-22-2020, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Load up our OTS BEF and settings, and post up a log. Our maps are pretty close to where you'll wind up.
Listen to Terry and just keep it simple. When I was hardcore I ran in the 10s and was one of the fastest 335s around I always ran the recommended OTS BEF for my mods on map 6 with a little input from Terry. When I went Doc single same thing OTS BEF map 6 and she was a roll monster that could pull off 133-134 mph in the 1/4.

I am no where near as hardcore with my 335is but I daily 24 psi on the hybrid OTS BEF map 6 it has never seen the 1/4 mile track like my last 335 the rear axles are not upgraded or I would give it a go and I am sure I would break one if I went. My butt dyno tells me with the DCT that i have, shes probably in the 11.1-11.3 area between 124-126 with 24 psi.

One of these days I may upgrade the axles, put the Pure Hi Flo turbos to the test, see if DCT is really a game changer and take a shot at my 1/4 mile time of 10.7 who knows.

2011 335is DCT
Pure Stage 2 Hi-Flo Turbos | PSP outlets | RB Inlets | Wagner Evo 2 intercooler | Wagner Dpipes's | JB4 G5/MHD| Precision Raceworks Coils |PFS Bucketed Double shot LPFP | Phoenix Charge Pipe with Tial BOV | JB4 G5/MHD | BMS DCI's

RIP 2007 E90 335i
Doc Race 6266 Single Turbo | TFT Charge Pipe | JB4 G5/MHD | FuelIt stg 3 LPFP | Cpe/BMS PI | 100% E85 | DSS Axles | Cpe FMIC | Tial BOV

N54 World Record ET: 10.721 | Best MPH 130.92
(#7)
Old

Car: 17 GTI
Default 08-24-2020, 02:07 PM

Good guy here Michael Hollingsworth

Great tunes, customer service, does flashes, BEF's etc

michael07311988@gmail.com