N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
Go Back   N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion > Model-Specific Engine Tuning & Modification Discussion > N54
Reload this Page *NEW* hybrid turbo stage 3 kit MM Performance Parts
View Poll Results: Would you buy these turbos?
Yes 127 80.89%
No 30 19.11%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

(#151)
Old

Car: 335XI
Default 08-21-2016, 08:14 PM

Turbos are ready and he shipped with no delay. Had my shipping information within 12 hours and should have the turbos on Tuesday. Pictures to follow on my MMP Stage 3 turbo post.
(#152)
Old
Legend

Car: 135i
Default 09-28-2016, 04:56 AM

currently tuning several MMP stage 3, they work pretty well:
http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=252

FBO N54 AT 135i 'vert with JB4 and Trebila Performance custom flash
(#153)
Old

Car: 07' 335i Coupe 6A
Default 10-08-2016, 09:44 PM

Everything installed, I have a base tune on it now. Simple words cant explain the massive difference these MMP turbos made over stock with quick smooth spool, of course I had other work done at the same time i.e.: fmic, lsd, sways but the power is more than I really expected. I will be getting the tune dialed in this week (MHD & Twisted) and hit a quarter mile on Wednesday night on an open track night at rmrw. Dyno to come and will post up if anyone wants to know the numbers.

Mods so far (had the car 4 weeks now):
All maintenance fluids,plugs,coils,pulleys belts,trans flush,control arms bla bla bla
Walnut blasted
R1 performance rotors / pads
Koni FSD / Eibach
Rohana RC10 / staggered
Full Exhaust
Down *****
ER FMIC
Intake Injien
Charge w/HKS
MMP w/ inlets
MFactory LSD
H&R Sways frt/rear
ER Oil cooler street

LPFP on order next week.

E92, N54, MMP stage 3, MFactory LSD, R1 rotors,Koni FSD / Eibach, Rohana RC10 / staggered, Full Exhaust, Down *****, ER FMIC, Intake Injien, Charge w/HKS
MMP stage 3 turbo's w/ inlets, MFactory LSD, H&R Sways frt/rear, ER Oil cooler
(#154)
Old

Car: BMW 335i
Default 10-08-2016, 10:29 PM

vtt sucks asss will never buy any of their junk. However gonna pick up some mmp stage 3 this winter.
(#155)
Old

Car: BMW 335i E92
Default 10-20-2016, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicksilver
Haven't posted here in a while. Time for an update. Made 679whp on an auto with a misfire at 6250rpm which cut the run short while it was still building power. Designator 700whp capable. Dyno was not tuned for spool at all, that will be at the next dyno session. On the street made 30psi by 3800 rpm and 15psi by 2800rpm. Boost hits like stock turbos, SOOO much fun to drive this power with it hitting so early and hard

http://www.***********/u/mmadrid/mmp-...-21-28&solo=28

First 2 sets in production and almost done. Have another 8 sets just behind these to have off the shelf stock. I won't pre sell these right now. Waiting to have off the shelf . Takes a lot of money invested though to do that, but gets you guys fastest possible delivery and I assemble myself to guarantee the quality. All turbos come with one year warranty and they are VSR balanced. All turbos come standard with upgraded thrust bearing system at no additional cost. All come standard with billet 19T GTX style blades at no additional cost. All come standard with TD04HL 9 blade turbine wheels. All come standard with native TD04 bearing housing. I have a bunch of manifolds welded and machined ready to go, just building the CHRAs waiting for some custom parts to finish and deliver and then VSR balance. You really can't even come close to beating this value in what you get in quality, upgrades and hp potential at a fraction of what others charge for the same turbine and compressor wheels in this market
What was the boost the turbos were making when you hit 679hp?

Regards

Duarte

Portuguese 335i E92 MMP Stage 3 Turbos
JB4 Map 6 29psi| Trebila Custom BEF | BMS Meth Kit | MMP Inlet&Outlet Kit | Wagner Evo IC | CP-e Chargepipe | AR Design DP | KN DCI | Forge DV | RB PCV | Walbro 455 | MFactory SMFW | Sachs Racing Clutch Kit | CDV Delete | KW Clubsport Coilovers | Breyton Fascinate Hyper Silver 19'' Wheels |
(#156)
Old
metanol pawa!!

Car: 335i
Default 10-20-2016, 03:45 AM

fuel used in these log?

Time is the best teacher

Too bad it kills all its pupils ....