N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#876)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-08-2020, 10:23 AM

Looks like they may have changed the CANbus ID for the 2020 models. Need one to swing by so we can check it out! We'll make it worth your while.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#877)
Old

Car: 2020 AMG C43 Sedan
Default 02-10-2020, 04:51 PM

Cmon guys someone with a 2020 please bring it to Terry!! Im dying to get this canbus working!! Lol
(#878)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-14-2020, 02:35 PM

Don't worry someone will turn up sooner or later.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#879)
Old

Car: C300
Default 02-16-2020, 08:48 PM

When i updated to the new firmware the gauges started jumping all over the place here's a idle log
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2020-02-16 19_02_04_Map-1.csv (6.7 KB, 29 views)
(#880)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-17-2020, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvy
When i updated to the new firmware the gauges started jumping all over the place here's a idle log
You have a different SENT system so the V6 firmware posted is not going to be compatible with it. You'll need to load the SENT firmware.

Burger Motorsports

(#881)
Old

Car: C292 Coupe
Default 02-17-2020, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvy
Completely agree with Terry, have my system stable on idle with map 1, 2 & 3 after updated last firmware jb4_mb_c_6. Here are the logs
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2020-02-16 19_16_45_Map-1.csv (3.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: csv 2020-02-16 19_17_04_Map-2.csv (3.4 KB, 19 views)
File Type: csv 2020-02-16 19_17_22_Map-3.csv (4.5 KB, 21 views)
(#882)
Old

Car: W205 C43 2017
Default 02-21-2020, 03:06 PM

Can we get some clarification on the new Maps, please?

Map 4 is now between Map 3 and Map 5, but Map 3 is based on the boost safety (according to the first post), which I think is 3 by default, so it's now between 3 and 6.5, which is also where Maps 1 & 2 are??? This is based on the initial descriptions.

So now, Map0 logs all parameters, and is the baseline logging map right?

Finally, Map 8 is now the Valet Map, which is cool! More specifically, are you able to tell us any more about it, or point me to where I can find out?

Thanks for the continued work!
(#883)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-21-2020, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie644
Can we get some clarification on the new Maps, please?

Map 4 is now between Map 3 and Map 5, but Map 3 is based on the boost safety (according to the first post), which I think is 3 by default, so it's now between 3 and 6.5, which is also where Maps 1 & 2 are??? This is based on the initial descriptions.

So now, Map0 logs all parameters, and is the baseline logging map right?

Finally, Map 8 is now the Valet Map, which is cool! More specifically, are you able to tell us any more about it, or point me to where I can find out?

Thanks for the continued work!
I'll go fix the first post right now!

Burger Motorsports

(#884)
Old

Car: C43
Default 02-23-2020, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Looks like they may have changed the CANbus ID for the 2020 models. Need one to swing by so we can check it out! We'll make it worth your while.
Do you need a c43 or c300 to stop by? I have a 2020 c43.
(#885)
Old

Car: 2020 AMG C43 Sedan
Default 02-23-2020, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkie96
Do you need a c43 or c300 to stop by? I have a 2020 c43.

Yes they def need a 2020 c43 to stop by. I also own a 2020 c43 and am patiently waiting for someone to stop by Terry so i can get my jb4 up and running! Thank you in advance!!!
(#886)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-23-2020, 09:41 PM

I think either one should work for the 2020 model, C300, C400, or C43. They probably all use the same CANbus system. Drop me an email and we can set something up. terry@burgertuning.com

Burger Motorsports

(#887)
Old

Default 02-23-2020, 09:46 PM

Quote:
I think either one should work for the 2020 model, C300, C400, or C43. They probably all use the same CANbus system. Drop me an email and we can set something up. terry@burgertuning.com
Where is the shop located?
(#888)
Old

Default 02-24-2020, 08:15 AM

Quote:
I sent you an email Terry, looking forward to talking.
(#889)
Old

Car: W212 M276 DELA 30 ; W211 OM642
Default 02-27-2020, 09:04 AM

Hi Terry - Can you share the previous firmware map definitions so I can better understand the changes? I never documented them
(#890)
Old

Car: E92 335i
Default 03-01-2020, 07:54 PM

Just ordered a 2020 GLE with the 2.0, will this setup work?

15' M4 : JB4 : BMS intake : Meisterhaft full exhaust : AR DP's : MSR Charge ***** : H&R Sport Springs / 08' E92 335i : Montego Blue : JB4-G5 : DCI : BMSMeth : BMSoilCC : VRSF DP's : VRSF Front Mount : 19" Vertini Magic : Bridgestone RE-11 : Carbon CSL Trunk Lip : MtechRearBumper : Mtech FrontBumper
(#891)
Old

Car: 2019 Mercedes C43
Default 03-02-2020, 06:57 AM

wrong thread lol
(#892)
Old

Car: E92 335i
Default 03-02-2020, 02:00 PM

Isnít it the same 2.0 in the C300 listed on The tread detail?

15' M4 : JB4 : BMS intake : Meisterhaft full exhaust : AR DP's : MSR Charge ***** : H&R Sport Springs / 08' E92 335i : Montego Blue : JB4-G5 : DCI : BMSMeth : BMSoilCC : VRSF DP's : VRSF Front Mount : 19" Vertini Magic : Bridgestone RE-11 : Carbon CSL Trunk Lip : MtechRearBumper : Mtech FrontBumper
(#893)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-02-2020, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkie96
I sent you an email Terry, looking forward to talking.
Thanks! As an update CANbus fro 2020 models is all sorted now. Updated firmware for those models in the first post.

Burger Motorsports

(#894)
Old
Tuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caruso0644
Isnít it the same 2.0 in the C300 listed on The tread detail?
Yes, same thread!

Burger Motorsports

(#895)
Old
Tuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubVBenz
Hi Terry - Can you share the previous firmware map definitions so I can better understand the changes? I never documented them
Whatever notes we want out there we publish in the first post.

Burger Motorsports

(#896)
Old

Car: W212 M276 DELA 30 ; W211 OM642
Default 03-03-2020, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Whatever notes we want out there we publish in the first post.
Ok... not sure why there's a desire to obfuscate here, I'm simply trying to better understand the relationship between the previous map definitions and newest. Not trying to reverse engineer your logic tree here, just a customer.
(#897)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-03-2020, 04:26 PM

Normally when things are not documented it's for a reason, like to avoid confusion. We always suggest running the latest firmware and the latest notes to go with them.

Burger Motorsports

(#898)
Old

Car: w205 c200
Default separating pages - 03-06-2020, 10:52 PM

Hi,

I was wondering if this forum could be separted into two categories(?)

Becasue c180, 200, 300 have same m274 engines(4cyl.). Where c400, 43, 450 have m276(6cyl).

It would be much faster to read and find exact info. that one's want if theses two were separtated since they have different engines, installation process and so on.

Thanx
(#899)
Old

Car: c43
Default 03-22-2020, 08:59 AM

Can you check my log please. 98 Octane, Map5, C43
intake + down-pipe

speed: 60-115 Mph
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2020-03-19 14_21_28_Map-5.csv (20.4 KB, 7 views)
(#900)
Old

Car: W205 C43 2017
Default Unhealthy Logs - 03-25-2020, 01:01 PM

Bumped my map back up to Map5 and things don't look so hot IMO.

1) It looks like the engine is running really lean on the 0-60 pulls, especially in 1st gear.

2) I'm also getting boost cut between 1st and 2nd and ignition spikes way up (about 25, unusual)

3) Everything just looks a little wonky.

Running E33 with the green wire hooked up.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 20200323_2148_runs(2).csv (336.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: csv 20200323_2203_runs(2).csv (398.4 KB, 4 views)