N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#301)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 03-19-2015, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm5596
Yea i wish someone had a manifold right now that would clear the front axel of my awd. I would buy it. Shaudfab is such a ****in crook. His house(i found out btw) is about an 1 1/2hrs from my dads house. If i wasnt already letting my bank take care of it i would have already went to visit "my dad"..
Our kit fits on AWD. Just saying

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#302)
Old

Car: Porsche 951
Default 03-20-2015, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Yea i wish someone had a manifold right now that would clear the front axel of my awd. I would buy it. Shaudfab is such a ****in crook. His house(i found out btw) is about an 1 1/2hrs from my dads house. If i wasnt already letting my bank take care of it i would have already went to visit "my dad"..
There's already a mani on the shelf that fits AWD. It's been out for a couple years and has set many records on the N54 platform.
(#303)
Old

Car: 335xi
Default 03-20-2015, 08:53 AM

Which is................?
(#304)
Old

Default 03-20-2015, 08:54 AM

And set what record for awd?
(#305)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-20-2015, 10:21 AM

Quote:
And set what record for awd?
Lol, you and me both. I've never heard of what he's talking about...

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#306)
Old

Default 03-20-2015, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastGti69
Lol, you and me both. I've never heard of what he's talking about...
Which manifold r u talking bout when u say "ours"
(#307)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-20-2015, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Which manifold r u talking bout when u say "ours"
VM Top Mount

Burger Motorsports

(#308)
Old

Default 03-20-2015, 11:48 AM

My setup will not be twinscroll at this time. I was only going to run 1 46mm wg. Because i already have that and a pte 6262 turbo. And also i would only need the manifold itself. Many shops were quoting me around $3k for just the manifold
(#309)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 03-20-2015, 01:16 PM

This guy made his own using the stock manifolds, i am sure it will be relatively inexpensive when he starts to make them. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1099289
(#310)
Old

Default 03-22-2015, 08:39 AM

Quote:
VM Top Mount

Ya an how much for just the manifold?
(#311)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-22-2015, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Ya an how much for just the manifold?
There is no point in just purchasing manifold. The rest of the components make the kit for what its worth at 6400$ even if you gabe ot to a shop it would cost more to customize than purchase this whole kit. I just want to be homest with you. ITS Not even close to easy as one may think.

Burger Motorsports

(#312)
Old

Default 03-22-2015, 10:54 AM

Yea well i already have a turbo, ******** flange/pipe, wg, coolant and oil adapter fittings and piping for wg dump.
(#313)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-22-2015, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Yea well i already have a turbo, ******** flange/pipe, wg, coolant and oil adapter fittings and piping for wg dump.
I understand, I dont want you to be turned off by the number I will give you. You have to understand our manifold takes 20Hrs to build. It is not a regular run of the mill manifold with flat merge runners, and unequal length headers. We kept everything as equal as possible along with 120* merge collectors to keep velocity up. 2800$ for the Manifold.

Burger Motorsports

(#314)
Old

Default 03-22-2015, 11:16 AM

Ye... i was already given that quote. I dont think so...
(#315)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-22-2015, 11:26 AM

Quote:
VM Top Mount

Burger Motorsports

(#316)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-22-2015, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Ye... i was already given that quote. I dont think so...
Its understandable, I don't take it to heart lol.

Burger Motorsports

(#317)
Old

Default 03-22-2015, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Its understandable, I don't take it to heart lol.
I don't doubt the quality. But i already have a head flange, a tig welder, and a few welding/fab buddies to help me build one.
(#318)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 04-18-2015, 10:38 PM

Just as an update, no reply, no product and no refund after a further month. Avoid at all cost
(#319)
Old

Car: 2007 335i
Default 04-18-2015, 10:58 PM

Fraud fraud..
I got confirmation form credit card claim. Officially I got the money staying in my account .. Not sure Wut does it me for this dude.. Anyway I got my money back.

Also received and installed the Montrer VM N54 pte 6466 gen 2 amazing. I luv it. Is a beast!!

Good luck u all.
(#320)
Old
Australia

Car: 2008 135i MT
Default 04-19-2015, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curare86
Just as an update, no reply, no product and no refund after a further month. Avoid at all cost

no good! if you're in need of a RHD ST manifold shoot me a PM.
This one will arrive! lol.
(#321)
Old

Default 04-19-2015, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101Duck
no good! if you're in need of a RHD ST manifold shoot me a PM.
This one will arrive! lol.
If you can get me my money back first Im in!! :p
Twin scroll? I have an efr7163 sitting on my bedroom floor waiting despondently
(#322)
Old
Australia

Car: 2008 135i MT
Default 04-19-2015, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curare86
If you can get me my money back first Im in!! :p
Twin scroll? I have an efr7163 sitting on my bedroom floor waiting despondently

Yes of course twin scroll. Sx366 for me
Hopefully your credit card company can do a claim?
(#323)
Old

Car: 335i e90
Default 04-21-2015, 04:50 PM

Who moderates the forum?

PSA:

Group buys on forums (especially larger ones) need to only be run by paying advertisers. I have been a Vortex member since '99 and this has been the case for a number of years. Eventually the site will be sued for providing a platform that crooks can leverage.

Simple. You want to run a business and advertise on a major site? Become a contract based paying advertiser. Not fool proof but better than this?

'07 e90
(#324)
Old

Default 04-21-2015, 05:27 PM

Yea. After this happened. The new thread should have been shut down. ..but after my posts im assuming nobody would buy from him. He still hasn't refunded my money
(#325)
Old

Default 04-21-2015, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Yea. After this happened. The new thread should have been shut down. ..but after my posts im assuming nobody would buy from him. He still hasn't refunded my money
Or responded to/contacted me on any platform