JB4tech.com - International Turbo Tuning Discussion
(#1)
Old
Tuner

Default JB4 for Toyota Tundra 3.5L Turbo - 01-18-2022, 08:49 PM

https://burgertuning.com/products/jb...ndra-3-5l-beta

Was able to borrow a 2022 Tundra today for a few dyno runs. The truck is all stock and was running equivalent of 93 octane.

Stock it put out a respectable 321whp and 352wtq at a peak of 10psi. We expected a little more given the factory rating but you never know until you strap it down and see. After a couple baseline runs we used the new JB4 Tundra BETA to dial boost up to 15psi and were rewarded with 369whp and 410wtq. Really nice delta for the mild tune. Timing, afr, fuel trims, and throttle were all nicely in check. I'm sure the platform has another 20whp+ in it when we're ready to push things further.

We've got a few more loose ends to tie up in terms of adding CANbus channels and then we'll add the Tundra JB4 BETA to our website.

BETA Map Guide:

Map0: Factory tuning
Map1: 3.5psi over stock peak, suitable for all 91+ octane fuel
Map2: 4.5psi over stock peak, suitable for 93+ octane fuel
Map3: 5psi over stock peak, suitable for 93-E30
Map4: 6psi over stock peak, suggested for E30+
Map5: 6.5psi over stock peak, suggested for E30+
Map6: Custom tuning, not suggested yet
Map7: WMI , not suggest yet
Map8: VALET / low boost
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-19-2022, 08:01 PM

After a few hours of hard work today was able to get the rest of the CANbus channels up we wanted. Including long term knock correction, transmission temperature, and a few others we'll save for future surprises.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3)
Old

Car: Land cruiser lc300
Default 02-03-2022, 10:14 AM

Excellent performance, great results for this good work, and the proof is that I heard about this product in my country of Qatar widely among people and I am thinking now to buy it for my car
(#4)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 02-03-2022, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmk23
Excellent performance, great results for this good work, and the proof is that I heard about this product in my country of Qatar widely among people and I am thinking now to buy it for my car
We have sold a ton already to some big name dealers in Qatar! You can order directly from us or them since it looks like they're keeping stock

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

(#5)
Old

Default 02-03-2022, 05:25 PM

Actually I was with one of the dealers who had orders from you and I will buy from him because I am very excited about the experience and I am waiting for more wonderful modifications
(#6)
Old

Car: m4 g82 x drive
Default 02-16-2022, 07:59 AM

Nice results but is this piggyback needs a tuner to tune it or its out of the box no further adjustment or tuning needed just plug and play? also would the jb4 work with the new Lexus lx600 which share the same engine and gearbox or require update, separate jb4 only for Lexus? Finally I know I'm asking a lot but if fitted with catted sport flow down pipes and CAI the piggyback would adjust its self or further tunning or firmware update required since this might be considered as stage 2.
(#7)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-16-2022, 08:54 AM

Just plug in and go, no tuning or setting changes needed. Yes it's compatible with the LX600 which is also on our site.

The JB4 will compensate for hardware mods.

Burger Motorsports

(#8)
Old

Default 02-17-2022, 11:51 AM

Can i add a backfire?
(#9)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-17-2022, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Can i add a backfire?
No we can't change fuel injector timing with the JB4.

Burger Motorsports

(#10)
Old

Default 02-23-2022, 06:28 PM

Hi I have questions please, about E30 fuel where can I found it in vp racing?
(#11)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 02-23-2022, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Hi I have questions please, about E30 fuel where can I found it in vp racing?
It's a mix of regular pump gas and Ethanol (E85) fuel to come up with E30 blend (95 octane)

This is the calculator I use:

Ethanol % Calculator - Brew City Boost

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

(#12)
Old

Default 03-01-2022, 04:02 AM

Actually map 6 is awesome but I donít feel enough I want more so can I contact someone how can tune my jb4 online and I will bay to him for his work
(#13)
Old

Default 03-01-2022, 10:55 AM

Sorry 5
(#14)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: Evo VIII
Default 03-02-2022, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Sorry 5
Please upload a log in Map 5. Thanks!

Burger Motorsports

(#15)
Old
Bo.Turki

Car: 2022 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 3.5 TT
Default 1st post - 03-03-2022, 09:08 AM

can I shear My car log (2022 TOYOTA Land Cruiser 3.5 TT) ?
(#16)
Old
Bo.Turki

Default 03-03-2022, 09:10 AM

Hi Cannon
my Car is 2022 TOYOTA Land Cruiser 3.5 TT

Mods: ***-less down pipes, full 3.5'' ***-back, Cold air intakes and filters, fuel 98 RON
(#17)
Old
Bo.Turki

Cool 03-03-2022, 09:11 AM

any one online ?
(#18)
Old
Bo.Turki

Default 03-03-2022, 09:14 AM

Hi cannon

Attached my Car Log file
how much more boost I can push it more ?
Attached Files
File Type: csv MAP 5.csv (30.8 KB, 65 views)
(#19)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-03-2022, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoTurki2022
Hi cannon

Attached my Car Log file
how much more boost I can push it more ?
Attach a similar map1 log so I can compare

Burger Motorsports

(#20)
Old
Bo.Turki

Default 03-03-2022, 11:10 AM

I will relog Map5 /map1 agene and send them back
(#21)
Old
Bo.Turki

Default 03-03-2022, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Attach a similar map1 log so I can compare
Here you go
MAP1 - MAP2 - and also I play with custom MAP6 (All attached)

That's on 98RON
My Car have ********* + Full Exhaust and cold intakes
Attached Files
File Type: csv MAP 1.csv (16.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: csv MAP 5.csv (16.3 KB, 55 views)
File Type: csv MAP 6.csv (15.6 KB, 55 views)
(#22)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-03-2022, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoTurki2022
Here you go
MAP1 - MAP2 - and also I play with custom MAP6 (All attached)

That's on 98RON
My Car have ********* + Full Exhaust and cold intakes
OK thanks. We're collecting data now and will be working on stronger maps in the coming weeks! I've got a few ideas on this end.

Burger Motorsports

(#23)
Old

Car: 2022 Tundra
Default 03-04-2022, 04:36 PM

subscribed. I just got my kit but having issues connecting to the rev kit.
(#24)
Old

Car: LC300
Default LC300 twin turbo dyno and log - 03-09-2022, 02:40 AM

Hi just did some log on dyno
with stock, map1 ,map2, map5.
running on 98 fuel , complete stock car.

good increase on torque but nothing on HP...

map2 was disappointing. map1 had the best graph for sure.

sharing files~

hope we get some better number
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: csv dyno run stock map 1 map2 map5.csv (183.4 KB, 48 views)
(#25)
Old

Default 03-14-2022, 03:43 AM

Is there any updates coming for the maps?