N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#3101)
Old

Car: 2019 STINGER GT2
Default 04-17-2020, 06:37 PM

Awesome! But what if you have AUTO wipers?
(#3102)
Old

Car: 2019 Kia Stinger GTS
Default 04-17-2020, 07:38 PM

Wow! I'm glad you are working on this. I like how the Accessport V3 for my Fiesta ST integrates with the cruise control buttons to change maps.

George
(#3103)
Old
Kia Efficinato

Car: 2018 Kia Stinger GT AWD
Default 04-17-2020, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
New feature in the works for the Kia JB4.

I'm up for testing! LOL

-MurlinatoR

Connoisseur of all things Kia
20 year Kia salesperson

2018 Stinger GT AWD Sunset Yellow
30k miles
-JB4 w/bluetooth
-Burger Tuning pedal tuner
-Factory NGK plugs gapped @ .024
-Tork shorty intake
-ADD1 3.3v oil catch can
-Removed factory mufflers
-Firestone Indy Firehawk 500's
(#3104)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-18-2020, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUFFSTUFF
Awesome! But what if you have AUTO wipers?
We're looking in to how those work now to figure out the best settings for them. Probably what we'll end up doing is just not disabling the JB4 when wipers are running. So if you're using this feature just be aware your intermittent setting also determines the JB4 map.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3105)
Old

Default 04-18-2020, 11:12 AM

The faster the wipers go, the faster you go... GENIUS!
(#3106)
Old

Default 04-18-2020, 11:13 AM

LOL
(#3107)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-18-2020, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUFFSTUFF
The faster the wipers go, the faster you go... GENIUS!

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3108)
Old

Car: 2019 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Default JB4 Log - 04-18-2020, 03:47 PM

Hello Terry,

Can you look over this log real quick and tell me what you think please? I am in Albuquerque, NM at 5300 ft elevation and only have access to 91. I would like to run Map 2, so I would like your opinion. Thank you.

2019 GT2 AWD
- Denso plugs gapped down to 0.022
- Injen CAI
- Ark mids + MBRP catback
- ADD W1 OCC
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: csv 20200418_114854_runs(1).csv (7.6 KB, 120 views)
(#3109)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-18-2020, 08:07 PM

For those testing the new v15 firmware we are working on getting the app interface updated to make the setting entry a little easier. This is currently how you enter the maps to select on the wiper setting. None of these settings are currently being used on the Stinger platform for anything (all WMI mapping other than min boost is internal to the firmware) so was a good area to reassign to map switching.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#3110)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-18-2020, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT2Crew
Hello Terry,

Can you look over this log real quick and tell me what you think please? I am in Albuquerque, NM at 5300 ft elevation and only have access to 91. I would like to run Map 2, so I would like your opinion. Thank you.

2019 GT2 AWD
- Denso plugs gapped down to 0.022
- Injen CAI
- Ark mids + MBRP catback
- ADD W1 OCC
Looks good but v7 firmware only has cyl1 timing.. Update it to the latest v14 and relog so we can check cyl 2-6!

Burger Motorsports

(#3111)
Old

Car: Stinger GT
Default 04-18-2020, 08:26 PM

Min Max RPM setting wasnt used ?
(#3112)
Old

Car: stinger gt awd
Default 7map log - 04-19-2020, 01:59 AM

This is map number 7. Is there anything I need to supplement? The hardware is stock. awd
Attached Files
File Type: csv 7map.csv (25.1 KB, 140 views)
(#3113)
Old

Car: 2019 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Default 04-20-2020, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Looks good but v7 firmware only has cyl1 timing.. Update it to the latest v14 and relog so we can check cyl 2-6!
Will do thank you.
(#3114)
Old

Car: G80 3.3T Sport
Default 04-20-2020, 12:00 PM

Hey Terry,
I ran a few tests on E30, hoping you could take a look.
G80 AWD
Denso's Gapped
Elev. 6200
First two are map 6 set to 4.7
third is map 3, 3rd gear
fourth is map 5, 3rd gear

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: csv map6 47 hard launch.csv (11.9 KB, 132 views)
File Type: csv map6 47 3gear 40mph.csv (8.2 KB, 119 views)
File Type: csv map3 3gear 40mph.csv (8.9 KB, 126 views)
File Type: csv map5 3gear 40mph e30.csv (9.3 KB, 120 views)
(#3115)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-20-2020, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atr1
Min Max RPM setting wasnt used ?
It's not, all WMI settings other than min boost are internally mapped.

Burger Motorsports

(#3116)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-20-2020, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck awd korea
This is map number 7. Is there anything I need to supplement? The hardware is stock. awd
No changes needed, looks solid to me! Could try raising WMI additive up 5-10 to see if more boost further helps performance.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#3117)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-20-2020, 05:05 PM

v15 BETA is up on the firmware server so we can have a few of you test out the in dash map switching. Had a G80 test it and confirmed the signals are different so I'll need to grab one locally for a day to set that up. Could use a G70 test also.

Burger Motorsports

(#3118)
Old

Default 04-20-2020, 05:29 PM

Quote:
v15 BETA is up on the firmware server so we can have a few of you test out the in dash map switching. Had a G80 test it and confirmed the signals are different so I'll need to grab one locally for a day to set that up. Could use a G70 test also.
G70 works.Tested on 1 car.
I had a report of 1 Veloster on which didn't work while it worked on another one.
(#3119)
Old

Car: 2020 Kia Stinger GT Limited AWD (CAN)
Default AFR broken? - 04-20-2020, 05:39 PM

Hi friends, I think my AFR is broken. It worked before, IIRC.
Attached Images

(#3120)
Old

Default 04-20-2020, 05:41 PM

Also, check out this sick mount I made for a Fire HD 8 hehe
Attached Images

(#3121)
Old

Default Map 1 - 04-20-2020, 06:33 PM

Here's a pull from 0 to as fast as I had road for. I don't think it's pinging anymore, at least, I can't hear it with the windows up. If someone could take a look at it I'd be stoked!
Attached Files
File Type: csv 20200420_1656_runs(6).csv (100.7 KB, 138 views)
(#3122)
Old

Default 04-20-2020, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunder
Here's a pull from 0 to as fast as I had road for. I don't think it's pinging anymore, at least, I can't hear it with the windows up. If someone could take a look at it I'd be stoked!
Your timings are not very high. What fuel are you using?
(#3123)
Old

Default 04-20-2020, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Your timings are not very high. What fuel are you using?
Thanks for the reply... I'm using Chevron 94 octane, no ethanol. It seems to have improved since I installed my JB4. Is it ok otherwise?
(#3124)
Old
Kia Efficinato

Car: 2018 Kia Stinger GT AWD
Default 04-21-2020, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Confirming that it functions perfectly on mine and I LOVE IT! So much easier to change maps on the fly and without needing the app even open... genius! Real game changer! Now I can run around stock or on map 1 and when some turd wants to play I can roll it to map 6 with 20+ pounds of boost to play with!

Thanks Terry!

2018 GT AWD.

-MurlinatoR

Connoisseur of all things Kia
20 year Kia salesperson

2018 Stinger GT AWD Sunset Yellow
30k miles
-JB4 w/bluetooth
-Burger Tuning pedal tuner
-Factory NGK plugs gapped @ .024
-Tork shorty intake
-ADD1 3.3v oil catch can
-Removed factory mufflers
-Firestone Indy Firehawk 500's
(#3125)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-21-2020, 03:00 PM

Quote:
G70 works.Tested on 1 car.
I had a report of 1 Veloster on which didn't work while it worked on another one.
Thanks. Was model year different between them?

Burger Motorsports