N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#101)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-03-2015, 05:08 PM

We only have the connectors with our kits. But, when time permits, I'll make a DIY showing you where everything connects.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#102)
Old

Car: 2007 335i
Default 02-03-2015, 05:29 PM

Ok so count me in for one as soon as u have them released.
Any ETA?
(#103)
Old

Car: E90 335i/6 Msport
Default 02-03-2015, 08:05 PM

Is there any benefit to running port injection on my E90 N55 if not using E85? They closed down 1 of our 2 stations in Raleigh and it's just not readily available on the east coast.

I'm debating on picking up a meth kit or the port injection kit. But don't want to get PI if octane is what's holding me back.

2010 535i - 2012 X5D - 2010 GL550 - 2005 Porsche Cayenne S
(#104)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 02-03-2015, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
We only have the connectors with our kits. But, when time permits, I'll make a DIY showing you where everything connects.
We can use my car if you want

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#105)
Old
Stalker

Car: 335I
Default 02-03-2015, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Since making a custom in house solution is so far off schedule we're in the process of bringing in specially made Split Second AIC1-V6H/EV6 boxes for this kit and plan to add them to our site in few weeks. We expect to sell them for around $319 with PnP connectors for power, rpm, boost, and the injectors. We'll probably shelf the integrated solution for now given the low cost of this 3rd party PNP solution that I expect will work just as well. As well as a better combo price if you buy the entire setup from us.
Can't beat getting additional fueling from outside the OEM fueling system such as this (it has enough issues as is). Plus the PI will keep the intake valves clean, finally a great fix there! All with the added bonus of all being integrated into the JB4/SS via PnP hardware for simplicity and tuning features. This setup is the future of N54 fueling for sure!

Good work Terry!!

Rob

See www.rbturbo.com for N54 Twin Turbo Bolt-On upgrades, or contact directly 314-630-8950 rob.rbturbo@gmail.com for a price quote.
(#106)
Old

Car: 335i e90
Default 02-04-2015, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjermen
That still didn't answer the question why can't you run it with e85, if anything it would help the leave the stress from the fuel pump
Are you missing the dozens of posts? You can run it with Meth if you want but you are...

1. Wasting your money on the PI kit
2. Wasting your money on the Meth kit
3. Not getting a benefit

If you want to run redundant systems and burn extra meth, go for it. No one is saying you can't, they are saying you don't need to. It would be like adding an ATW intercooler on top of our ATA intercooler, no need.

'07 e90
(#107)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-04-2015, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastGti69
We can use my car if you want
Sounds like a plan.

Burger Motorsports

(#108)
Old

Car: 2010 bmw 335i
Default 02-04-2015, 07:34 PM

Why use 55# injectors? would it be safe to use 60#?
(#109)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-04-2015, 07:46 PM

You can use whatever you'd like on injectors. I like the extra resolution from the 55 range injector and guesstimate they will flow for up to 800whp. If you are planning on going beyond that larger injectors might make sense.

Burger Motorsports

(#110)
Old

Car: 2010 135i 6MT
Default 02-05-2015, 09:28 AM

Quote:
You can use whatever you'd like on injectors. I like the extra resolution from the 55 range injector and guesstimate they will flow for up to 800whp. If you are planning on going beyond that larger injectors might make sense.
What type of injector needs to be used, and which connector style for your wiring harness?
(#111)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-05-2015, 09:45 AM

We're using these: http://www.boschdealer.com/product/5...or-0280158117/

Burger Motorsports

(#112)
Old
Because Racecar

Car: '08 135i
Default 02-05-2015, 10:12 AM

Quote:
11 or 14mm upper O-ring?

-'09 135i MT - Custom 6466 ST - 680whp
-'08 135i AT - 6466 ST - dead
-'97 318is - Daily
-'82 320i
(#113)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-05-2015, 10:15 AM

14mm

Burger Motorsports

(#114)
Old
Legend

Car: BMW E90 335XI
Default 02-05-2015, 12:22 PM

Terry nobody looks at the support section

Bmw E90 2007 AT 335xi MSD80,Jb4 G5 ISO,
Full Bolt Ons, Ps2 turbos, TFT inlet system,xHP Stage 3

Do more with less !
(#115)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-05-2015, 12:23 PM

Russell @ BMS does. But if you post doesn't meet the support section criteria it might be ignored: http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24991

Burger Motorsports

(#116)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 02-05-2015, 03:01 PM

Hi Terry.. i wait secondary fuel kit with all part all controller
(#117)
Old

Default 02-08-2015, 09:56 AM

well terry, im saving up. I saw how you stated it requires a separate controller for now but will soon be integrate with the JB4. I will see where my power levels are after this stage of my cars build and ill be putting a Stage 3 LPFP in from Steve. Ill be all ready for one of the Port injection kits, but seeing how your the only one tapping into the N20 TMAP sensors capabilities and you will be able to run this PI system from JB4 in the future I may have to buy one from you if not for anything else to run 28psi on my VTTs and not worry about fuel.
(#118)
Old

Car: 2007 BMW 335 E92
Default 02-09-2015, 09:47 AM

How difficult is it to dial in the Split Second controller settings after installation?

JB4 G5 w/BMS MHD backend flash | MOTIV 750 | 100% E85 | MOTIV port injection | Fuel-It Stage 3+ LPFP | Akrapovic Exhaust | DSS Axles | DEFIV lockdown kit | Quaife LSD
(#119)
Old

Car: BMW 1M
Default 02-09-2015, 11:43 AM

Terry, how far are you with a bundle deal?

RHD Top Mount ST
(#120)
Old

Default 02-10-2015, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Since making a custom in house solution is so far off schedule we're in the process of bringing in specially made Split Second AIC1-V6H/EV6 boxes for this kit and plan to add them to our site in few weeks. We expect to sell them for around $319 with PnP connectors for power, rpm, boost, and the injectors. We'll probably shelf the integrated solution for now given the low cost of this 3rd party PNP solution that I expect will work just as well. As well as a better combo price if you buy the entire setup from us.
when is this kit ready
(#121)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-10-2015, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaster400
How difficult is it to dial in the Split Second controller settings after installation?
The maps we provide basically handle it out of the box. So not much adjustment is needed. But if you do want to custom tune it, it's fairly easy to do.

Burger Motorsports

(#122)
Old

Car: 2007 BMW 335 E92
Default 02-10-2015, 03:23 PM

Quote:
The maps we provide basically handle it out of the box. So not much adjustment is needed. But if you do want to custom tune it, it's fairly easy to do.
Perfect!

JB4 G5 w/BMS MHD backend flash | MOTIV 750 | 100% E85 | MOTIV port injection | Fuel-It Stage 3+ LPFP | Akrapovic Exhaust | DSS Axles | DEFIV lockdown kit | Quaife LSD
(#123)
Old

Default 02-10-2015, 03:31 PM

I'm New Here ,, I apologize
(#124)
Old

Car: 2007 335i
Default 02-12-2015, 10:15 PM

Hey Terry, Wut s the status on the AIC1 controler? ETA? Need one as soon as u get them in...
(#125)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-12-2015, 10:20 PM

Don't worry -- when they show up, we're not going to forget to sell them to you guys.

Burger Motorsports