N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#26)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montegoblue335
Hi, terry there is a dyno mode for the new f56 Mini Cooper S with b48.
Yes that was the info I needed. If you know how to engage it be sure to post it here. Will make everyone's life easier.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#27)
Old

Default 06-18-2014, 11:55 AM

also, any plans for BMS spacers for this car? Seems your benz spacers are the right specs except for the wheel bolts need to be 14x1.25

(#28)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-18-2014, 12:07 PM

Email Jason about that he is working on it.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#29)
Old

Car: 2014 mini cooper s
Talking b48 stage 1 needed - 06-18-2014, 07:25 PM

Hi,
I got my new mini cooper s 2 weeks ago and its disappointed. I prefer the previous mini cooper s.
Im looking for stage 1 to test. I have never plug it in another car and dont know if its safe for the engine..
.. or in the worst case if the engine fails i can unplug it without leaving a trace..
best
(#30)
Old

Default 06-23-2014, 03:14 PM

anyone get dynos in the proper "dyno mode" yet?

(#31)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-23-2014, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkcolono
Hi,
I got my new mini cooper s 2 weeks ago and its disappointed. I prefer the previous mini cooper s.
Im looking for stage 1 to test. I have never plug it in another car and dont know if its safe for the engine..
.. or in the worst case if the engine fails i can unplug it without leaving a trace..
best
The tuner can be installed and removed at home. No trace is left behind but we don't encourage warranty fraud. Pay for any damages you cause. That said the Stage1 is a mild boost increase. I would not expect any relaibilty issues.

Burger Motorsports

(#32)
Old

Default 06-27-2014, 04:31 PM

is there an official thread I can follow for details on the b48 tuning? Will it have switchable maps like a jb4?

(#33)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-27-2014, 04:33 PM

This is it. It's a single map system. Install and enjoy.

Burger Motorsports

(#34)
Old

Default 07-09-2014, 03:22 PM

any new dynos? any idea what company will have a ********* ** first?

(#35)
Old

Car: 335I
Default 07-09-2014, 05:35 PM

Sorry I haven't supplied dyno mode yet I've have read through my f56 and previous training manuals for mini and no luck bmw did not make it easy to find and another tech told me there was. But there is a launch mode for auto cooper s's only with sports auto trans(has shift paddles) normal auto doesn't, only can be used 100 times and there's no reset.
(#36)
Old

Car: 2008 Xi Coupe
Default 07-11-2014, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomquickness
any new dynos? any idea what company will have a ********* ** first?
+1 would love to see a more complete product as time goes on like a JB4.
(#37)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-11-2014, 05:22 PM

Let me know when you find the dyno mode info.. and I'll get some more dynos done!

Burger Motorsports

(#38)
Old

Default 07-12-2014, 02:37 PM

is there a good upgraded turbo that would swap in easily?

(#39)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-12-2014, 08:21 PM

There is barely Stage1 tuning out. Definitely no large turbo support yet...

Burger Motorsports

(#40)
Old

Default 07-17-2014, 05:08 PM

took delivery of my car tuesday and going to order the tune soon to install at 1k miles after some break in time :D can't wait!

Last edited by randomquickness; 07-17-2014 at 06:29 PM..
(#41)
Old

Default 07-21-2014, 09:19 AM

Here's what she looks like:

(#42)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-23-2014, 02:02 PM

Hey guys,

Got a b38 3-cylinder model in today for testing and development. The same b48 Stage1 system is compatible for the tuning end, with a different software, of course. Will be adding it to the site shortly.

If anyone knows how to get in to dyno mode I'll give it a few pulls while it's here.

Burger Motorsports

(#43)
Old

Car: 2014 Mini F56 Cooper S
Default 07-28-2014, 02:44 PM

I got my F56 a couple weeks ago and have been contacting many manufactures for parts development, since none are out yet.
(#44)
Old

Car: 2014 Mini F56 Cooper S
Default 07-29-2014, 10:40 AM

Interesting that part of my post was deleted. What gives? I simply made a comment about not selling in CA and offered my car for testing. Obviously, you are testing these on CA cars, you confirm that in the post above.
(#45)
Old

Default 08-08-2014, 06:43 AM

still no word on how to get it in dyno mode? I tried a google search but no luck. The only other tuners I've seen so far are in other countries. I've seen:

-Duell AG (Japan)
-PP Performance (Abu Dhabi)
-Maxi Tuner (UK)

(#46)
Old

Car: Mini S F56
Default 08-23-2014, 01:35 PM

Hi, guys.....any update on the F56 MCS B48......????
(#47)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-23-2014, 02:22 PM

We've shipped a few of them. Feedback has been positive. Still no updated dyno charts yet though.

Burger Motorsports

(#48)
Old

Car: Mini S F56
Default 08-23-2014, 02:55 PM

Hi Terry, i will order one of them, what is all about the beta version ? It can be updated by usb ???
(#49)
Old

Car: 2008 135i
Default 08-24-2014, 11:31 AM

Not to get off topic but I am planning on picking up a R53 MCS. Any plans to do anything with those?

2008 135i, JB4 G5, BMS DCI, AA Catback, CPE ********'s and MIDs, 1 Gal. trunk mount.
2010 BMW S1000RR Mineral Silver
Lost Love= 2002 M5
(#50)
Old

Car: Mini Cooper
Default 08-26-2014, 08:47 PM

Terry, this piggyback only modifies the turbo pressure or do something else? How work the two pressure sensors, before and after the TPS? If there are no results for Dino, how BMS estimated the gain?