N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
I M inluv340 I M inluv340 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 73
Join Date: May 2017
Car: BMW 340i FBO WMI
Default What is the B58 1/4 mile record?? - 09-19-2017, 05:07 PM

May go tomorrow and since I'm allwheel 8 speed with full bolt on meth and pure stage 1 thinking I may have a shot at it but don't know what I need to beat? The best I've seen is 11.8
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
Roki187's Avatar
Roki187 Roki187 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jul 2017
Car: 340xi
Default 09-19-2017, 06:03 PM

I went 12.0@115 on AA tune, Er down pipe and bms intake.

Going back to the track next Friday
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
I M inluv340 I M inluv340 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 73
Join Date: May 2017
Car: BMW 340i FBO WMI
Default 09-19-2017, 06:22 PM

Walter it's me Ryan from our B58 group lol.
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
Roki187's Avatar
Roki187 Roki187 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jul 2017
Car: 340xi
Default 09-19-2017, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I M inluv340
Walter it's me Ryan from our B58 group lol.
Ahh
What's going on buddy?
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
Johnorl Johnorl is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 38
Join Date: Jan 2017
Car: 340i
Default 09-20-2017, 03:25 PM

I think it might be me. 11.85 @117mph on the old map 3. I plan to go next week on map 5 and see if I can best it before slapping some drag radials and shooting for 11.6.


16' 340i RWD
JB4 Map 5, ER **, BMS Intake and E30

Last edited by Johnorl; 09-20-2017 at 03:32 PM..
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
Dean240 Dean240 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Aug 2017
Car: M240i
Default 09-20-2017, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnorl
I think it might be me. 11.85 @117mph on the old map 3. I plan to go next week on map 5 and see if I can best it before slapping some drag radials and shooting for 11.6.
Good luck bud!
Let us know how it goes
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
Wickedowesix's Avatar
Wickedowesix Wickedowesix is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 254
Join Date: Apr 2017
Car: 540i G30
Default 09-21-2017, 05:13 AM

Good luck! Log your runs and post up results.
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
HitmanHearns HitmanHearns is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 131
Join Date: Sep 2016
Car: 2016 340i
Default 09-21-2017, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnorl
I think it might be me. 11.85 @117mph on the old map 3. I plan to go next week on map 5 and see if I can best it before slapping some drag radials and shooting for 11.6.

Awesome trap speed. How has map 5 been working for you? Do you also have a EWG in place?
Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
Johnorl Johnorl is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 38
Join Date: Jan 2017
Car: 340i
Default 09-22-2017, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanHearns
Awesome trap speed. How has map 5 been working for you? Do you also have a EWG in place?
I love map 5, butt dynes says its a lot more power and the boost hits a lot quicker! I daily map 5 for the past couple months without any issues, can't wait to try it at the track with E30 and I do have EWG cable.


16' 340i RWD
JB4 Map 5, ER **, BMS Intake and E30
Reply With Quote
(#10)
Old
Wickedowesix's Avatar
Wickedowesix Wickedowesix is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 254
Join Date: Apr 2017
Car: 540i G30
Default 09-23-2017, 02:18 PM

Did you ever end up making it to thw track?
Reply With Quote
(#11)
Old
Johnorl Johnorl is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 38
Join Date: Jan 2017
Car: 340i
Default 09-25-2017, 07:50 AM

Post an update... What did it run?


16' 340i RWD
JB4 Map 5, ER **, BMS Intake and E30
Reply With Quote
(#12)
Old
I M inluv340 I M inluv340 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 73
Join Date: May 2017
Car: BMW 340i FBO WMI
Default 09-25-2017, 08:16 AM

It was canceled, this Wednesday its open again but looks like rain
Reply With Quote
(#13)
Old
I M inluv340 I M inluv340 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 73
Join Date: May 2017
Car: BMW 340i FBO WMI
Default 09-26-2017, 06:55 AM

Looks like weather is better for tomorrow. If the track is open I'll be running!
Reply With Quote
(#14)
Old
I M inluv340 I M inluv340 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 73
Join Date: May 2017
Car: BMW 340i FBO WMI
Default 09-27-2017, 08:59 PM

I think I took it home today! 11.763 @116.8 awd 1.721 60'.
Reply With Quote
(#15)
Old
HitmanHearns HitmanHearns is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 131
Join Date: Sep 2016
Car: 2016 340i
Default 09-29-2017, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I M inluv340
I think I took it home today! 11.763 @116.8 awd 1.721 60'.


Congrats!!!! Sweet ET!! Is the trap speed low due to the track? Are you on meth?


2016 340i M-Sport |JB4|ER DNPIPE|BMS Intake|
Reply With Quote
(#16)
Old
I M inluv340 I M inluv340 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 73
Join Date: May 2017
Car: BMW 340i FBO WMI
Default 09-29-2017, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanHearns
Congrats!!!! Sweet ET!! Is the trap speed low due to the track? Are you on meth?
X98 but yeah meth tank
Reply With Quote
(#17)
Old
Roki187's Avatar
Roki187 Roki187 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jul 2017
Car: 340xi
Default 09-30-2017, 01:53 PM

Track day results.....
16 340 xdrive zf auto
Pure s1*meth (vp m1, dual cm7s)*Er ***Ap intake (modified)*no muffler*no back seat*7/8 in the tank ~E18 mix*

Best pass 11.448@118.84 DA1113 (at the time of best pass)

Fol 70, fua 5, add 30 (best pass)

I have slips but do not know how to resize pics

The car does have more in it as there were some nasty closures through out every single pass in 3rd and 4th gears but a/f was good

I will hit the track again with ms109, bigger meth jets and meth/x98 mixture and shoot for 11.1
Reply With Quote
(#18)
Old
Wickedowesix's Avatar
Wickedowesix Wickedowesix is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 254
Join Date: Apr 2017
Car: 540i G30
Default 10-01-2017, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roki187
Track day results.....
16 340 xdrive zf auto
Pure s1*meth (vp m1, dual cm7s)*Er ***Ap intake (modified)*no muffler*no back seat*7/8 in the tank ~E18 mix*

Best pass 11.448@118.84 DA1113 (at the time of best pass)

Fol 70, fua 5, add 30 (best pass)

I have slips but do not know how to resize pics

The car does have more in it as there were some nasty closures through out every single pass in 3rd and 4th gears but a/f was good

I will hit the track again with ms109, bigger meth jets and meth/x98 mixture and shoot for 11.1
Moving bro! Nice run. Can you post your logs
Reply With Quote
(#19)
Old
Roki187's Avatar
Roki187 Roki187 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jul 2017
Car: 340xi
Default 10-01-2017, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedowesix
Moving bro! Nice run. Can you post your logs
I would but I don't know how to, sorry
Reply With Quote
(#20)
Old
Wickedowesix's Avatar
Wickedowesix Wickedowesix is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 254
Join Date: Apr 2017
Car: 540i G30
Default 10-02-2017, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roki187
I would but I don't know how to, sorry
Its simple bro. When you hit reply, hit the manage attachments under additionl options (underneath whereyou type) clixk attach files and serch for your .csv file log and attach it
Reply With Quote
(#21)
Old
Roki187's Avatar
Roki187 Roki187 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jul 2017
Car: 340xi
Default 10-02-2017, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedowesix
Its simple bro. When you hit reply, hit the manage attachments under additionl options (underneath whereyou type) clixk attach files and serch for your .csv file log and attach it
That I know but I am not given the option to attach from the JB4 app, pictures only.
And all the footage I have requires resizing (which I also don’t know how to do) I’m a dinosaur in a digital age

If you want, pm me your email and I’ll send you what I have....

Last edited by Roki187; 10-02-2017 at 06:06 AM..
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
Bullitt1841's Avatar
Bullitt1841 Bullitt1841 is offline
Legend
 
Posts: 1,466
Join Date: Aug 2011
Car: '07 335i Sedan, Built & Blown '08 Mustang Bullitt
Default 10-02-2017, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roki187
That I know but I am not given the option to attach from the JB4 app, pictures only.
And all the footage I have requires resizing (which I also donít know how to do) Iím a dinosaur in a digital age

If you want, pm me your email and Iíll send you what I have....
iPhone or Android? You should be able to search for the CSV file on your device.

If you can't figure that part out, just email the logs to yourself, save them to your laptop/desktop, then attach them from your browser on the computer. It's not difficult once you figure it out


2018 Audi RS3 | APR Stage 1 E85 and 91 Flashes | JB4 for Logging

SOLD: 2017 F36 440i Gran Coupe | PS2 | MPPSK | Track Handling Package | JB4

SOLD: 2007 E90 335i | PS2's | JB4 | FBO | 160k+ miles on the car, 120k+ miles on the JB4

Log, log, then log some more...
Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
Roki187's Avatar
Roki187 Roki187 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jul 2017
Car: 340xi
Default 10-02-2017, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt1841
iPhone or Android? You should be able to search for the CSV file on your device.

If you can't figure that part out, just email the logs to yourself, save them to your laptop/desktop, then attach them from your browser on the computer. It's not difficult once you figure it out
Thanx so much bullitt!!! Ever since I updated to the new Apple software my phone went crazy.
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
babyboss's Avatar
babyboss babyboss is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 34
Join Date: Jun 2010
Car: 135is DCT
Default 05-26-2018, 02:55 PM

Ran 12.79 @ 178kmh with 440i mppk only ..
&
239 kmh on the 1km trap ..

With better launch car should do 12.5 ..

Not the fastest but 100% reliability ..
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
Dj_quik Dj_quik is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 44
Join Date: May 2018
Car: 2017 m240xi
Default 05-26-2018, 05:36 PM

Are you at sea level with these numbers?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright © 2007 - 2019, N54tech.com