JB4tech.com - International Turbo Tuning Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2021 Kia Forte GT Manual
Default Mazda3 2.5T Data Logs - 01-04-2022, 10:19 AM

Hey, would you guys mind looking over these data logs, please? I attached one map 1 log and one map 2 log. They are both roughly 30-100 MPH through 2nd, 3rd and 4th gears. I couldn't get the car to stay in one gear to do a single gear log, as it kept short shifting on its own, even in manual mode. Map 1 feels great and is a huge improvement over stock. Map 2 feels the same and isn't any quicker than map 1, per my acceleration timings. I'm assuming that's because we only have access to 92 here. The first log is map 1 and the second log is map 2.

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: csv P3_M1_R1_220103_1613.csv (10.6 KB, 116 views)
File Type: csv P3_M2_R1_220103_2130.csv (10.8 KB, 122 views)

Last edited by sanjaycollins; 01-04-2022 at 02:03 PM..
(#2)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: Evo VIII
Default 01-04-2022, 01:58 PM

Both logs look good.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3)
Old

Default 01-04-2022, 02:05 PM

Awesome! Thanks for taking a look so quickly. So, map 2 looks good, even without 93? I was able to run map 2 on 92 with my Forte GT as well.
(#4)
Old

Car: 2021 Mazda CX-5 Turbo Carbon Edition
Default 01-07-2022, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjaycollins
Awesome! Thanks for taking a look so quickly. So, map 2 looks good, even without 93? I was able to run map 2 on 92 with my Forte GT as well.
The logs look good. Turn off traction control in manual mode to eliminate the kickdown switch. It will hold in a gear with the traction control off.
(#5)
Old

Default 01-07-2022, 03:16 PM

Awesome! Thank you guys for taking the time to look over them. I also didn't know about the traction control trick, so thank you for that as well.
(#6)
Old

Default 02-21-2022, 08:08 AM

I decided to upload two proper 3rd gear pulls with the traction control off this time. Just for piece of mind. Thank you very much.
Attached Files
File Type: csv P3_M2_R1_220221_0652.csv (7.7 KB, 86 views)
File Type: csv P3_M2_R1_220221_0655.csv (7.5 KB, 84 views)
(#7)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: Evo VIII
Default 03-15-2022, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjaycollins
I decided to upload two proper 3rd gear pulls with the traction control off this time. Just for piece of mind. Thank you very much.
Still looks solid. 🏎️

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.