N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2016 vw jetta s 1.4 tsi
Default ea211 1.4 jb4 dyno results. - 07-18-2019, 02:26 PM

hey guys, was wondering if anyone with the 1.4 has hit the dyno yet? I've been waiting for a dyno day near me to see what I'm making but curious to what others have hit. Post numbers please
(#2)
Old

Car: VW golf Mk7 1.4 tsi
Default 08-06-2019, 05:03 PM

not yet, I have been trying to fine tune the map and clearing some errors here and there but it seems we finally have them all sorted out with George's help. As soon as he sends me the values for the new map 6 and we get it stable I'll visit a dyno that is close enough.

I'll let you know what comes out of it since I'm also quite curious.
(#3)
Old

Default 08-06-2019, 05:27 PM

Awesome! I've been pretty happy with the numbers I've been using. I need to replace my evap hose under my intake to clear up a small leak I have under boost. Can here it blowing out of the vent valve in the rear of the car lol. After that I'm going to revisit my tune and try to hit a local dyno as well. What is your current setup? I have a silicon boost pipe with bov and a custom intake.
(#4)
Old

Car: VW golf Mk7 1.4 tsi
Default 08-06-2019, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatchuckyd
Awesome! I've been pretty happy with the numbers I've been using. I need to replace my evap hose under my intake to clear up a small leak I have under boost. Can here it blowing out of the vent valve in the rear of the car lol. After that I'm going to revisit my tune and try to hit a local dyno as well. What is your current setup? I have a silicon boost pipe with bov and a custom intake.

I installed a hybrid turbo, the compressor wheel size went from around 40.9mm to 47mm, I also have an RTMG intake, their block off plate for the water/air cooler, a FMIC, 2.5" catted ******** (due to emissions regulations) and a bov right before the throttle body. If I hit 210BHP without blowing the turbo I'll be more than happy.
(#5)
Old

Default 08-06-2019, 06:50 PM

Would love to know more about the turbo set up you run. I have a few lying around I've been try to think about using in making a hybrid.