JB4tech.com - International Turbo Tuning Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: BMW 428i Coupe
Default N26 JB4 Drivetrain Malfunction after DP install - 03-13-2022, 08:42 PM

Just installed a kitten-less DP on my 428i coupe . I had already installed a GoFastBits DiverterValve+ (DV+) , and an Injen Intake along with the JB4 with no codes or issues . Drove like this for a few months now . Just installed the DP , went for a few test runs with no issues , even while cycling through the maps . Started it up the next morning , let it warm up and about half way on my way to work it showed the Drivetrain Malfunction and was very rough during idle . Under acceleration it doesn't seem to be in full limp mode as it doesnt feel as if theres too much powerloss unless i WOT . Under WOT it just seems to choke and hesitate . Coming to a stop the car appeared to just have a misfire . Issue has continued since .
Codes shown are :
P1400
P1014
P0410

Before the DP i had already started mixing e85 with 91 , about a 60(91)/40(e85) mix , never with any issues . I have the electronic wastegate so i have those JB4 connections as well as the flex fuel connections . Fairly new at logging so ill post the one i recorded , believe i have the latest firmware installed ; the Alpha version . The only thing i noticed with the log is the Ign 4 is the only one that is out of "order?" , goes lower and higher during idle than ignition 1-3 .
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: csv ******** w tune Misfire LEGIT.csv (5.8 KB, 39 views)
(#2)
Old

Car: 2014 435i
Default 03-21-2022, 08:13 PM

I think you attached the wrong log. No wot pull info in this log.