N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Tuner

Default JB4 for Ford Bronco - 07-13-2020, 08:30 PM

Looks like our 2021 Bronco order got pushed to a 2022 model. 2 door 2.7L hardtop.

In the meantime thanks to the help of a few customers we've been able to get the JB4 tuning sorted! We will get some dyno testing done as soon as we can get one in our office but so far the tuning looks identical to the EcoBoost 2.3L Ranger and 2.7L F150.

https://burgertuning.com/products/jb...or-ford-bronco

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2)
Old
Olimpiakos

Car: 335i e90
Default 07-27-2021, 05:11 PM

Yes!! Cant wait for a jb4 for my Bronco. Picking it up on Thursday with the 2.7 eco. Let me know if you need beta testers T!!!!

YMB F80 M3- Jb4
F85 X5M-Jb4
(#3)
Old
Olimpiakos

Default 08-09-2021, 06:51 PM

Any updates on the 2.7ecoboost for the bronco?

YMB F80 M3- Jb4
F85 X5M-Jb4
(#4)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-10-2021, 08:09 AM

We have a 2.7 Bronco on order, but no idea when it will show up.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#5)
Old
Olimpiakos

Default 08-16-2021, 06:35 PM

Sounds good thanks T

YMB F80 M3- Jb4
F85 X5M-Jb4
(#6)
Old

Car: Kia Stinger GT2
Default 09-18-2021, 04:25 PM

I have a FE scheduled for delivery in October...really hope a JB4 won’t be far behind
(#7)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-19-2021, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmin2006
I have a FE scheduled for delivery in October...really hope a JB4 won’t be far behind
With luck our existing EcoBoost JB4 for 2021+ models will work out of the box. We're just not sure yet how much they've changed the tuning vs the 2021 Ranger which we have for development.

I don't have a production date yet for our Bronco. It's a base hardtop so might be one of the models that was delayed.

Burger Motorsports

(#8)
Old

Car: Kia Stinger GT2
Default 09-20-2021, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
With luck our existing EcoBoost JB4 for 2021+ models will work out of the box. We're just not sure yet how much they've changed the tuning vs the 2021 Ranger which we have for development.

I don't have a production date yet for our Bronco. It's a base hardtop so might be one of the models that was delayed.
Yea, every Bronco with a hardtop is delayed. Every hardtop that has been produced to date has to be replaced due to quality/cosmetic issues before they continue
(#9)
Old
Olimpiakos

Default 09-24-2021, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS

I know the guys from 5 Star tuning hooked a JB4 Bronco to the dyno. Got about 30whp and I think 45torque. That was using the same one for the 2021 f150 2.7.
Saw it on their Facebook a while back.

YMB F80 M3- Jb4
F85 X5M-Jb4
(#10)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-27-2021, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggreek5
I know the guys from 5 Star tuning hooked a JB4 Bronco to the dyno. Got about 30whp and I think 45torque. That was using the same one for the 2021 f150 2.7.
Saw it on their Facebook a while back.
Yes so far JB4 looks fully compatible.

Burger Motorsports

(#11)
Old
Olimpiakos

Default 10-10-2021, 07:11 AM

Finally got the JB4 in the Bronco!! Terry thanks for all your help getting it dialed in. I have a log from this morning Iím trying to post. It feels great. Finally getting some wheel spin at the top of first and pulls very well through the gears!!
Ari

YMB F80 M3- Jb4
F85 X5M-Jb4
(#12)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-10-2021, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggreek5
Finally got the JB4 in the Bronco!! Terry thanks for all your help getting it dialed in. I have a log from this morning Iím trying to post. It feels great. Finally getting some wheel spin at the top of first and pulls very well through the gears!!
Ari
Glad to hear its sorted!

Burger Motorsports

(#13)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-11-2021, 01:49 PM

On the logs you can also just email them to me, terry@burgertuning.com

Burger Motorsports

(#14)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-14-2021, 08:07 AM

We could use a few Bronco photos for our website, since our car is delayed. Post up what you've got!

Burger Motorsports