N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Pessimistic Poster

Car: 135i N54
Default Log Review before new injectors - 10-07-2017, 12:44 PM

Getting new injectors installed later this week, so just wanted to get a quick review to see if there is anything else I should look at. #4 is definitely bad and #1 and #6 are also suspect.

Also, I installed new plugs today and gave everything underhood a checkup. Seemed fine... Considering new coils as well, and maybe new boost solenoids.

93 Octane, BMS Pump flash Map 1, DCI + FMIC

Note this is a full log not just heavy throttle. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: csv 171007_1433a.csv (88.2 KB, 47 views)
(#2)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 10-07-2017, 09:17 PM

Timing corrections and FF is maxed out.

I'd wait until you make your changes before putting any serious effort in to it.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.
(#3)
Old
Pessimistic Poster

Car: 135i N54
Default 10-14-2017, 09:49 AM

Won't start a new thread until I get more comprehensive logs, but thought I would post a small followup log after the injectors in case anyone was interested.

Timing seems to have improved, although temps were cooler in this log. Still slight corrections but would this be typical with pump gas? FF also learned down which I can't explain, but am happy for. Maybe I'll still get new coils too since they are cheap.

AFRs and Trims looked good and consistent across both banks and both FPs looked solid, so everything looked good to me on the fueling side as far as the injector install and coding goes.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: csv 171013_1625.csv (38.7 KB, 32 views)
(#4)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 10-15-2017, 12:11 PM

Looks pretty normal for pump gas with a few minor corrections. As you noted, fueling looks fine but I'd add some E85, octane booster, or meth injection to clean up the timing especially if looking to run more boost.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.