N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Stalker

Car: 335I
Default RB Turbo N54 High Flow Silicone Inlets>>> - 01-01-2016, 10:40 AM

$325 plus shipping These are IN STOCK (both 1.75" and 2" versions) and available for latest next day shipping.

Shipping charges-
Domestic: FedEx Ground $20 (1-4 days)
(US Protectorates) USPS Priority Mail $40 OR USPS Priority Mail Express $75
International: USPS Priority Mail International $75 (6-10 days) OR USPS Priority Mail Express International $100 (3-5 days)

Description:
These RB Turbo High Flow Inlets are the most versatile, cost effective, and easiest of installation inlet system available today. Each tube begins at that air box area at 2.25" where it gradually tapers to 2" and then finally to 1.75" for optimized fitment around the "tight spots" the N54 is known for in the real estate department. The 1.75" end fits nice and snug over the OEM style inlet snouts of most all stock frame turbo systems available today. A few high power options however now are equipped with 2" snouts (such as our Super RB Stealths) so we have another option for proper fitment to those snouts as well. The RB High Flow Inlets are built and designed with ideal considerations for airflow paths AND fitment all into one. Each hose is also wire reinforced to help prevent hose collapse under vacuum which can be generated between the air filter and turbo inlet under high boost, ensuring proper performance in all conditions. The hoses come standard with Anodized CNC'd adapters (T6061) that allow the most versatility and OEM functionality, such provisioning allows compatibility with standard with BOV's OR Diverter valves and also plug and play support of the OEM PTC heater element. Equipped standard also are high grade 316 Stainless Steel hose clamps with long tails to protect the hosing at each end.

Another great attribute of the RB High Flow Inlets is that they have an OEM aesthetic appearance under the hood, and lastly they require NO extra costly efforts such as relocations of the coolant reservoir (this can save hours upon hours of labor and hundreds in materials!). No expenses were spared with this extremely versatile product, and all for a better cost than the others it is win win!

Fitment: ALL 1 series, 3 series, 5 series, Z4, and also Right Hand Drive

(RHD) compatible. The 2" option is identical to the Standard 1.75" option however the ends taper to 2" for proper fitment (only required on select upgrades, check with your turbo vendor of choice if uncertain).

DIY Write Ups:
LHD 535: http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showpo...0&postcount=36
RHD 335: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1195428
Attached Images

See www.rbturbo.com for N54 Twin Turbo Bolt-On upgrades, or contact directly 314-630-8950 rob.rbturbo@gmail.com for a price quote.

Last edited by Rob@RBTurbo; 08-03-2016 at 10:01 AM..
(#2)
Old
Legend

Car: '07 335i Sedan, Built & Blown '08 Mustang Bullitt
Default 01-03-2016, 10:21 PM

Hey Rob,

How do we place an order?

Thanks!

2018 Audi RS3 | Stage 1 E85 and 91 Flashes | JB4 for Logging

SOLD: 2017 F36 440i Gran Coupe | PS2 | MPPSK | Track Handling Package | JB4

SOLD: 2007 E90 335i | PS2's | JB4 | FBO | 160k+ miles on the car, 120k+ miles on the JB4

Log, log, then log some more...
(#3)
Old
Stalker

Default 01-06-2016, 06:44 PM

Sorry, you can just paypal rob.rbturbo@gmail.com the applicable cost.

Thanks,
Rob

See www.rbturbo.com for N54 Twin Turbo Bolt-On upgrades, or contact directly 314-630-8950 rob.rbturbo@gmail.com for a price quote.
(#4)
Old
Stalker

Default 01-31-2016, 12:06 PM

Due to some strong direct sales competition we have decided to go direct as well!

So new direct sales price is $325 (plus shipping)!

You can order online here as well!
http://www.rbturbo.com/products/acce...ilicone-inlets

BOTH VERSIONS ARE IN STOCK, LATEST NEXT DAY SHIPPING!

Thanks,
Rob

(#5)
Old
Stalker

Default 03-01-2016, 06:34 PM

We have added a new option adapter for our inlets- an OEM diverter hose clamp compatible adapter! We recommend this style adapter only for when using OEM diverter valves as it allows an OEM fit and finish with the OEM style gray clips.

The traditional bung adapter we recommend for when using aftermarket diverters or BOV's (capped).

Please note the production adapters will be anodized black.

Thanks,
Rob
Attached Images

(#6)
Old

Car: 1M Coupé
Default 03-01-2016, 07:13 PM

Hi Rob,

Will I have any issues using the RB inlets with the Forge diverter valves? Will I need the adapter you just posted?
(#7)
Old
Stalker

Default 03-02-2016, 04:50 AM

You'd want to get the traditional bung adapters and not the ones just posted. It was explained in the above post.

(#8)
Old

Car: 335xi
Default 08-02-2016, 08:04 PM

Hi Rob,
Just ordered the 1.75" inlets with the normal connectors for my OEM turbos / Forge DVs.
What's your inventory looking like these days?
Now to get them installed...does anybody know a good shop in the Philadelphia area who has experience installing them in a 335xi?

2008 E90 335xi AT 67K MILES
MHD CUSTOM FLEXFUEL 24 PSI, N20 TMAP, FUEL-IT STG 2 LPFP, cPE CHARGE PIPE, HELIX IC, TIAL Q BOV WHITE SPRING, BMS DCI, BMS T-STAT DELETE, BMS HIGH AND MISHIMOTO LOW OCC, RB PCV, KW-V1 COILOVERS, APEX ARC-8, 235/265 MICHELIN PSS, xHP STAGE 3, SCOOPS, PR IGNITION
(#9)
Old
Stalker

Default 08-03-2016, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffman
Hi Rob,
Just ordered the 1.75" inlets with the normal connectors for my OEM turbos / Forge DVs.
What's your inventory looking like these days?
Now to get them installed...does anybody know a good shop in the Philadelphia area who has experience installing them in a 335xi?
We have now started including all inlets with OEM diverter adapters (as of about 4 months ago actually), which are basically clones of the bungs on the OEM inlets. You will still just the same be able to slide your Forge Diverter hoses over these bungs just as you do today over the OEM inlet bungs, so all good there too.

Our stock is good and these will ship today.

Price also was incorrect up top and now has been updated. Great deal for inlets that come with anodized CNC fittings, high end 316SS clamps designed for silicone plumbing, etc. You can save some pennies elsewhere, but some are finding they'd been better off buying these from the start than having to buy our adapters a la carte.

Rob