N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: Audi A3
Default Stock tunes - 11-17-2021, 11:56 AM

Newbie question unfortunately.. Iím currently running map 0 on 2016 A3.. for the life of me I canít figure out how to download the other stock maps.. I bought from previous owner.. car is basically stock other than cold air intake/turbo muffler delete and upgraded ignition coils.. is there a video or link for 50 year olds computer dummies to help me figure out..

Second question.. Iím wanting to eventually upgrade exhaust and go to different down pipe.. is there a stock map that will work for that or do I need a actual stage 2 tune to prevent engine code
(#2)
Old
Legend

Car: E90 BMW 335i AT
Default 11-18-2021, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelsdad1
Newbie question unfortunately.. Iím currently running map 0 on 2016 A3.. for the life of me I canít figure out how to download the other stock maps.. I bought from previous owner.. car is basically stock other than cold air intake/turbo muffler delete and upgraded ignition coils.. is there a video or link for 50 year olds computer dummies to help me figure out..

Second question.. Iím wanting to eventually upgrade exhaust and go to different down pipe.. is there a stock map that will work for that or do I need a actual stage 2 tune to prevent engine code
On our end we cannot prevent the codes.

Fro selecting a performance map you just select it at the top right on the user interface if you using windows.
On the phone app you connect and go to settings for map selection.

2014 VW Golf 7 R
2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
2021 VW Golf 8 R