JB4tech.com - International Turbo Tuning Discussion
(#676)
Old

Car: 2021 Accord Touring 2.0T
Default Logging Graph question - 12-17-2021, 08:42 AM

When I'm looking at log graph, what is the time between blocks?
Attached Images

2021 Accord Touring 2.0T
2022 F-250 Tremor 7.3
1987 Buick Grand National
1980 Z28 4 speed/355
2005 Triumph RIII
1975 Honda CB 750K
(#677)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-17-2021, 05:28 PM

~2 seconds

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#678)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-05-2022, 09:10 AM

Just posted Honda v7 firmware in the BETA channel, could use a few logs to ensure its working as expected!

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#679)
Old

Car: Civic
Default 05-09-2022, 07:07 PM

Is this updated firmware for the TLX Type S also or the 2.0t /1.5t?
(#680)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-10-2022, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonplavist
Is this updated firmware for the TLX Type S also or the 2.0t /1.5t?
No those two platforms use different firmware.

Burger Motorsports

(#681)
Old

Car: 2020 Honda Accord 2.0t sport
Default jb4 honda accord 2.0t - 05-17-2022, 08:16 PM

Hi,

I don't mean to high jack the chat but I just recently ordered a jb4 for my 2020 accord. I should receive it tomorrow. However, I was wondering since my car is completely stock at the moment will I need to change anything in the jb4 settings once I start adding things such as an inner cooler and air intake?
(#682)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-18-2022, 09:45 AM

No changes needed, the JB4 should adapt itself to any mods you add down the road.

Burger Motorsports

(#683)
Old

Default 05-19-2022, 05:37 AM

Thanks Terry, I hooked it up this morning. I'll take it for a test drive today.
(#684)
Old

Default Accord 2.0t jump from sport mode to normal - 05-19-2022, 09:00 AM

Hey Terry,

I was testing out the Jb4 today in sport mode and the car switched to normal mode on its own. I was wondering if you might have heard of this happening before.
(#685)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-19-2022, 10:57 AM

The JB4 can't switch vehicle modes.

Burger Motorsports

(#686)
Old

Default 05-19-2022, 11:10 AM

Gotcha, thanks Terry.
(#687)
Old

Default Accord logs - 05-19-2022, 07:48 PM

Hey Terry,

I wanted to know if take some logs and post them here, if you wouldn’t mind taking a look and let me know if everything looks good or not.
(#688)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 05-20-2022, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas1
Hey Terry,

I wanted to know if take some logs and post them here, if you wouldn’t mind taking a look and let me know if everything looks good or not.
Post them up!

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

(#689)
Old

Default Accord logs - 05-20-2022, 10:33 AM

I attached them to this reply.
Attached Files
File Type: csv P90-M2-R4-220520-1239.csv (49.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: csv P90-M3-R1-220519-2046.csv (13.5 KB, 14 views)
(#690)
Old

Default Log screenshots - 05-23-2022, 12:59 PM

Hey Terry,

I also attached two screenshots of the graphs if that helps or makes it easier.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Screen Shot_pdf 2022-05-23 at 3.22.15 PM.pdf (343.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: pdf Screen Shot _pdf2 2022-05-23 at 3.30.32 PM.pdf (265.2 KB, 14 views)
(#691)
Old

Default 06-03-2022, 05:24 AM

Hey Payam, did you or Terry every get a chance to look at the logs I posted in the forum?
(#692)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 06-03-2022, 04:17 PM

Need logs to be full throttle to evaluate. One of those logs pedal was only at 50%

Burger Motorsports

(#693)
Old

Default 06-04-2022, 07:42 AM

Hey Payam, thanks for letting me know. I will do some driving this weekend and post them asap.
(#694)
Old

Default logs - 06-06-2022, 06:39 AM

Hey Payam,

I've attached two logs that I created this weekend. Hopefully, you are able to make something out of them.
Attached Files
File Type: csv P90-M1-R1-220605-1715.csv (9.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: csv P90-M1-R1-220605-2019.csv (13.5 KB, 11 views)
(#695)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 06-06-2022, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas1
Hey Payam,

I've attached two logs that I created this weekend. Hopefully, you are able to make something out of them.
Oh yea, log is looking very clean!
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#696)
Old

Default logs - 06-06-2022, 10:15 AM

Hey Payam,

That's good to know.
(#697)
Old

Default dynoed - 06-06-2022, 12:13 PM

Hey Payam

I also got a chance to take my car to a dyno last week. I attached the screenshot of the results. When speaking with the guys there, they stated that they didn't like map 2 a lot based on the graph but it was good to see that they jb4 made a big difference and it was noticeable.

map0 --> red
map1 --> blue
map2 --> green
map3 --> orange
Attached Images

(#698)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 06-06-2022, 03:19 PM

Do you have logs from the dyno run? Car might have heatsoaked or low octane for that map.

Burger Motorsports

(#699)
Old

Default 06-06-2022, 03:53 PM

Unfortunately, I do not. But he did mentioned that during the process. At the time it was 95 degrees in the warehouse. I plan to go back after I get an intercooler installed.
(#700)
Old

Default dyno/logs - 06-06-2022, 04:13 PM

Hey Payam,

I actually do have a two logs but I'm not sure if they are best but I will attach them to this reply.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: csv P90-M1-R1-220601-1141.csv (27.7 KB, 8 views)