N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Tee-Roid

Car: 2009 535i
Default LukePerformance shoutout - 09-04-2014, 06:30 AM

Ok guys, I just wanna give a shout out to Lukeperformance. Its been a long road with this tuning for me. I was trying to find the right tune for my driving needs. The BMS pump flash was perfect but i wanted a lil more.. I don't have e85 available so I needed something fast on pump gas. Car pulls hard and runs very smooth without the hiccups I was having before the flash....I picked up this tune is from Lukeperfomance, and I highly recommend him. He gave me exactly what I was looking for, a safe pump tune He can be reached at Lukeperformance@gmail.com .....make sure to leave him a donation for his time,(awesome customer service) hung in there with me and didnt leave me hanging(i was in no rush). Check him out, hes easy to work with. Hope he can help you too...
(#2)
Old

Car: 535i 6MT
Default 09-06-2014, 10:37 AM

Yup I 2nd that. I highly recommend Lukeperformance. I got my pump and E85 flash from him as well.

2008 535i 6MT * JB4 G5 ISO * Luke performance flash * E40 * BMS 100% Meth * AR meowless ** * ETS FMIC * BMS OCC * BMS DCI * ER chargepipe * HKS bov * CDV deleted * Ksport coilovers * UUC short shift kit * AC schnitzer rear spolier *