N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: Bmw 435i gc f36 n55
Default tune road to 7.50 secon 100 to 200:):):) - 07-12-2020, 03:54 PM

hello . Here I attach a record. ando has been working on this setup which is fantastic. I spend it here to have more opinions and if it could be improved. in dragy it takes a time from 100 to 200 in 10.17 seconds. I would like to do less than 8 seconds. I have the following modifications.
Ps2 turbo. Hpfp dorch engineering stage1. Lpfp stage2 running precision. Race precision ignition coils. Intake of bms. Charging tube er. Turbo bms intake pipe. Ewg harness. Jb4 bef + mhd. Wagner evo2 intercooler. dp and full exhaust career of remus. Etc. The hpfp is for over 600whp. As you can see with these improvements to be able to do less than 8 seconds in 100 to 200 ?. What do I need to improve or what adjustments do I need to make? Say that you are fabulous and that helped me a lot, but it is always good to improve more opinions. Thanks and greetings to all. Ando suggested I install meth. but i would like to squeeze my new hpfp dorch engineering stage1 and then think and add the meth
Attached images
Attached Files
File Type: csv P10_M6_R1_200707_162503.csv (18.3 KB, 36 views)
(#2)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: E92 335XI
Default 07-12-2020, 06:04 PM

I think from a cooling standpoint methanol might not be a bad idea, your IAT are pretty high after the pull, methanol would help keep things much cooler.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3)
Old

Default 07-13-2020, 12:41 AM

Hello david. Nice to meet you. If with respect to the iat it is normal. Here is 40 degrees Celsius of temperature on that day. But could you review my setup and give your opinion to see what you think? A third opinion is always good.
(#4)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-13-2020, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben435i
Hello david. Nice to meet you. If with respect to the iat it is normal. Here is 40 degrees Celsius of temperature on that day. But could you review my setup and give your opinion to see what you think? A third opinion is always good.
Nice to meet you as well.

40 Celsius, what is that 105* f? Jeez, haha.

If it gets that hot where you are, then I actually really like Ando idea of methanol.

Youíll be able to keep things cooler & likely get a bit of support on the octane standpoint too.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#5)
Old

Default 07-13-2020, 05:06 AM

Also dave. If we are in summer time and sule to see this temperature in summer. If of course I share and I agree and I will install the meth as soon as possible. But if I'm going to pass you my setup and look to see what you think. As I told you before I want to squeeze the potential of the hpfp stage1 and the lpfp stage2. To close the cycle and at the end the meth the icing on the cake.
Right now I have gas 100 rum eu. I live in Spain and if it is very hot in summer something that our cars do not appreciate. But well, I trust your criteria and your experience. Anyway, when you can, verify my data that I will pass on to you now. Again thanks and best regards.
(#6)
Old

Default 07-13-2020, 08:31 AM

Screenshot actual setup.
Attached Images

(#7)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-14-2020, 04:43 AM

Too be brutally honest you aren’t going to get better or faster if I take over your setup or Ando.

Ando has been at this game a while, probably a little longer than myself- he isn’t going to give you bad tuning, or hardware guidance.

If you’ve been working with him via email support, I’d just stay the course and let him continue to keep your car fast & safe.

I can 100% give suggestions, but I 100% agree with Ando’s thinking of adding methanol, or I guess a larger single kit

Burger Motorsports

(#8)
Old

Default 07-14-2020, 05:27 AM

Hi Dave. Yes Yes of course. I am very happy with Ando and he is a great tuner. I just wanted a third opinion. And who better than you. Of course I am following Ando's directions and will follow your advice. Thank you very much dave for your help and sincerity))
(#9)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-14-2020, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Hi Dave. Yes Yes of course. I am very happy with Ando and he is a great tuner. I just wanted a third opinion. And who better than you. Of course I am following Ando's directions and will follow your advice. Thank you very much dave for your help and sincerity))
Enjoy the week, any ideas or questions donít hesitate to ask, we at BMS are all here to help.

Drive safe

Burger Motorsports

(#10)
Old

Default 07-17-2020, 05:27 PM

ello Dave. I just wanted to say hi and tell you that I'm with Ando improving the maps. we are already in the 8.9 seconds dragy 100 to 200. first record 10.72 last record 8.9 we will continue to improve there is no doubt. greetings and thanks ;)
(#11)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-18-2020, 06:52 AM

Quote:
ello Dave. I just wanted to say hi and tell you that I'm with Ando improving the maps. we are already in the 8.9 seconds dragy 100 to 200. first record 10.72 last record 8.9 we will continue to improve there is no doubt. greetings and thanks ;)

Burger Motorsports

(#12)
Old

Default 07-18-2020, 08:34 AM

:contento
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It!
(#13)
Old

Default 07-18-2020, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It!
(#14)
Old

Default 09-08-2020, 04:15 PM

Hi Dave, how are you? I'm glad to be able to talk to you again. tell you that the work with ando was great. but now I'm having problems with jb4 and I don't know why that could be the reason. I have starting points to see why the problem. first it may be for a firmware update tomorrow I will go back to a previous version. Another part is that I was using an additive to increase the octane of gasoline to try to improve it together with the dorch hpfp pump. I ran out of additive and decided to try using methanol in the tank with a ratio of 3 liters over 60 of 98ron fuel. I do not know if that will trigger the problem but it coincides that it started as soon as I used it. It could also be that the car battery is in low charge and something happened in the updates?The problem I have is. I start making a record on map 6 with the Ando setups. I start in fourth gear. and the maximum acceleration begins and when it begins to rise strong psi it gives as acceleration failures but no error code appears. and on the phone screen with jb4 the turbo pressure clock freezes and sometimes at 18psi others at 22psi it is never in a preferred pressure but in high boost situations. and I brake the acceleration but the register keeps marking and it does not deactivate itself 3 seconds after stopping the full acceleration. I deactivate the manual recording and the psi clock reads fine but the log remains red as if it were recording and after 3 seconds everything returns to normal.in full register from a high impulse the relog and the log freezes. And the car doesn't perform as it did when Ando and I did the first setup. everything was going great and the car was driving very hard. now it's not going well. I hope you can help me. thank you and again glad to talk to you again.
(#15)
Old

Default 09-09-2020, 04:07 AM

Log today
Attached Files
File Type: csv P10_M6_R5_200909_0943.csv (24.4 KB, 14 views)
(#16)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-09-2020, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Hi Dave, how are you? I'm glad to be able to talk to you again. tell you that the work with ando was great. but now I'm having problems with jb4 and I don't know why that could be the reason. I have starting points to see why the problem. first it may be for a firmware update tomorrow I will go back to a previous version. Another part is that I was using an additive to increase the octane of gasoline to try to improve it together with the dorch hpfp pump. I ran out of additive and decided to try using methanol in the tank with a ratio of 3 liters over 60 of 98ron fuel. I do not know if that will trigger the problem but it coincides that it started as soon as I used it. It could also be that the car battery is in low charge and something happened in the updates?The problem I have is. I start making a record on map 6 with the Ando setups. I start in fourth gear. and the maximum acceleration begins and when it begins to rise strong psi it gives as acceleration failures but no error code appears. and on the phone screen with jb4 the turbo pressure clock freezes and sometimes at 18psi others at 22psi it is never in a preferred pressure but in high boost situations. and I brake the acceleration but the register keeps marking and it does not deactivate itself 3 seconds after stopping the full acceleration. I deactivate the manual recording and the psi clock reads fine but the log remains red as if it were recording and after 3 seconds everything returns to normal.in full register from a high impulse the relog and the log freezes. And the car doesn't perform as it did when Ando and I did the first setup. everything was going great and the car was driving very hard. now it's not going well. I hope you can help me. thank you and again glad to talk to you again.
Hey,

Good to hear from you as well, this may seem like a silly question, but why did you move away from the setup you & ando were working on?

Burger Motorsports

(#17)
Old

Default 09-10-2020, 01:09 AM

hi dave. it is the same configuration. that I do with ando. unless I touch something without realizing it, but I don't think that's the case. I think that the jb4 has suffered a problem but I don't know how to locate the problem.
(#18)
Old

Default 09-11-2020, 10:12 AM

sorry for scaring you. I found the problem. The flashes that I recently made were done without a battery charger and below 12v that has incurred one more flas. today connect car battery charger and redo everything from stock and everything is back to normal. sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the attention. everything is already resolved that it was the fault of the low voltage when flashing
(#19)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-11-2020, 05:19 PM

Quote:
sorry for scaring you. I found the problem. The flashes that I recently made were done without a battery charger and below 12v that has incurred one more flas. today connect car battery charger and redo everything from stock and everything is back to normal. sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the attention. everything is already resolved that it was the fault of the low voltage when flashing
No worries, glad it was something simple & quick

Burger Motorsports

(#20)
Old

Default 09-11-2020, 05:27 PM

Thanks broo. Awesome people. Thanks
(#21)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-12-2020, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Thanks broo. Awesome people. Thanks

Enjoy your weekend & stay safe.

Burger Motorsports