N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#26)
Old

Car: 2018 Accord Touring 2.0T
Default 02-05-2019, 04:03 PM

Here you go! It looks off because the plastic Engine Cover was removed. Please PM me directly if you would like me to help with any testing and stuff. I'll do what I can once the weather warms up!
Attached Images

(#27)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-05-2019, 08:14 PM

For the install photos might be faster to email support@burgertuning.com, as Ando knows this one the best.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#28)
Old

Car: Accord Sport 2.0t 10AT
Default 04-19-2019, 07:59 PM

I finally did a couple of videos of the installation as well as some driving.

Install Video:
2018 Honda Accord 2.0t and 1.5t JB4 install - YouTube

Driving:
2018 Honda Accord 2.0t JB4 results 0-60 - YouTube
(#29)
Old

Default 04-19-2019, 08:00 PM

Terry, Any eta on canbus control?
(#30)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-19-2019, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Villa
Terry, Any eta on canbus control?
Should be active? JB4 log with OBDII in?

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#31)
Old

Default 04-20-2019, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Should be active? JB4 log with OBDII in?
Last I spoke with you, you said it was in the works and to just stay in map 1 for now. Gave you my logs in above posts around 6 months ago. I was wondering if there were any updates as far as getting boost readings, afr, new maps, etc...
(#32)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-20-2019, 09:19 AM

Plug in OBDII, update to latest v5 firmware, grab a log, and lets evaluate it!

Burger Motorsports

(#33)
Old

Default 04-20-2019, 09:58 AM

I do not have an OBDII plug with my jb4 only the optional data cable. I use an otg cable to connect to my phone with the app. That should be fine right?

Last edited by Dan Villa; 04-20-2019 at 10:08 AM..
(#34)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-20-2019, 11:42 AM

You need the OBDII cable for the JB4, it would have been included with the tuner. If you don't have it contact us for it.

Burger Motorsports

(#35)
Old

Default 04-20-2019, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
You need the OBDII cable for the JB4, it would have been included with the tuner. If you don't have it contact us for it.
Yes your right, I had to check the box it came in. I totally forgot it was in there, its been a while. I'm going to try and get some logs tonight. Two little ones will make you lol.
(#36)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-20-2019, 01:57 PM

Haha I know the feeling! Sounds good.

Burger Motorsports

(#37)
Old

Default 04-20-2019, 07:20 PM

Got the logs done
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-04-20 21_39_44_Map-1.csv (11.3 KB, 116 views)
File Type: csv 2019-04-20 21_52_23_Map-1.csv (11.7 KB, 101 views)
(#38)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-20-2019, 08:41 PM

Looks fine to me! Let's try map2 next.

Burger Motorsports

(#39)
Old

Default 04-21-2019, 09:09 PM

I drove around with map2 today but had the kids in the car so couldn't really play around. It did feel good and smooth no issues. Definitely could feel the turbo spooling much sooner and lots more diverter valve sound. I will get some logs in the next day or so. Could you please list what each map is and bolt on requirements?
(#40)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-22-2019, 08:39 AM

Check the main Honda JB4 thread!! We have it in the first post.

Burger Motorsports

(#41)
Old

Default 04-27-2019, 08:04 PM

Got that mobile adapter installed and ran the logs. Got map2 and 3 for you!
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-04-27 22_21_25_Map-2.csv (10.6 KB, 119 views)
File Type: csv 2019-04-27 22_22_53_Map-3.csv (11.5 KB, 105 views)
(#42)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-27-2019, 09:11 PM

Both look fine to me! Boost, timing, knock, fueling, all in check

Burger Motorsports

(#43)
Old

Default 04-27-2019, 09:16 PM

Map 4 and 30% e85 next?
(#44)
Old

Default 04-28-2019, 01:38 PM

Hey Terry just got a code P0200. I unplugged the battery and all is good any ideas? Btw I was running map3 when this happened.

Made another video on progress:
2018 Accord Sport 2.0t JB4 Map3 results and 0-60 ish - YouTube

Last edited by Dan Villa; 04-28-2019 at 07:15 PM..
(#45)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-28-2019, 06:02 PM

Some sort of fuel injector related code it appears... If it comes back I'd let the dealership take care of it for you.

Burger Motorsports

(#46)
Old

Default 04-29-2019, 07:34 AM

The car definitely doesn't like map3. On the highway it's fine but from the lower gears and more frequent shifts seems to make it kick out of map3 to map0. The 10sp AT is busy at lower speed. Maybe has something to do with fuel cuts during shifts? Posted a log when it happened.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-04-29 10_01_02_Map-3.csv (5.8 KB, 94 views)
(#47)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-29-2019, 09:00 AM

Any misfire codes? If not that then likely fuel pressure dropping. I see it starting to tank in the log. Sounds like map2 is the best fit for your specific situation.

Burger Motorsports

(#48)
Old

Default 04-29-2019, 11:19 AM

I checked and didn't come up with any codes. Yeah I'm just going to run map2 for now seems to be the sweet spot. Do you think its specific to my model 2.0t 10 At or my actual car?
(#49)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-29-2019, 03:53 PM

Too early to know, we'll have to see what other setups can get away with.

Burger Motorsports

(#50)
Old

Default 08-12-2019, 06:38 PM

Any updates on fueling for running map3?

I made a quick video of some pulls on map2 video below!

2018 Accord 2.0t night driving JB4 map2 highway pulls - YouTube

Last edited by Dan Villa; 08-15-2019 at 10:56 AM..