N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#3751)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-11-2020, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister68
Running v19 MAP 2 with intakes, EWG & Fuel wires....Petro Canada 94 RON (allegedly)

a couple of logs just to check everything looks cool please Terry and to see if I need to change anything....

Map 3 with Boostane next...

So far super smooth...wish I could get hand of the launch control though...
Short run but looks fine to me!
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3752)
Old

Car: Kia stinger gt
Default 10-12-2020, 07:58 AM

Hi Terry,
Please check log when you have a moment. I posted in different section by mistake. Ran a 12.5 at 112 off launch control with computer doing shifting. Was told timing dropped out and shifting too high. Is it better to run with paddles? Had 93 octane with wmi.
Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: csv P21_M7_R8_201011_1058.csv (234.8 KB, 9 views)
(#3753)
Old

Car: 2017 Q60 RS
Default 10-12-2020, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Short run but looks fine to me!
thanks Terry, I'll do some longer runs

Twister

2021 Genesis 3.3T
Siberian Ice
JB4 kit with EWGs MAP 2 94RON

Feeling the JB4 difference
(#3754)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-12-2020, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardyl36
Hi Terry,
Please check log when you have a moment. I posted in different section by mistake. Ran a 12.5 at 112 off launch control with computer doing shifting. Was told timing dropped out and shifting too high. Is it better to run with paddles? Had 93 octane with wmi.
Thanks
Data side seems fine to me. On getting those good times practice makes perfect and weather plays a large role too.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3755)
Old

Car: Cerato GT 1.6T
Default Log check for 1.6T - 10-15-2020, 02:20 AM

Hey Terry, could you please check my log when you've got a sec?
1.6T
map 2
gear 3 (DCT)
regapped stock plugs to 0.24
100RON fuel (5% ethanol)
Fuel wire has been installed but not sure if I got it right, I've also set the DWP to 100 (which has made the car waaay better to drive by the way)
cheers
Attached Files
File Type: csv 201015_1813.csv (7.1 KB, 7 views)
(#3756)
Old

Default Log Check please Terry - 10-16-2020, 03:45 PM

Map 2 94 RON, couple of decent pulls before I go to Map 3 as I just put can of additive in but may not have mixed fully yet as it was only about 20 miles after top up

12.47 1/4 mile and 4.4s 0-60 but still losing on this damn launch but getting better.....4.14s with 1ft roll, too early for brake boost :-)

Twister

2021 Genesis 3.3T
Siberian Ice

Last edited by twister68; 10-16-2020 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: Saved adding another reply
(#3757)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-18-2020, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbr
Hey Terry, could you please check my log when you've got a sec?
1.6T
map 2
gear 3 (DCT)
regapped stock plugs to 0.24
100RON fuel (5% ethanol)
Fuel wire has been installed but not sure if I got it right, I've also set the DWP to 100 (which has made the car waaay better to drive by the way)
cheers
Seems OK to me. On the 1.6L it's harder to tell if the fuel wire is working but the trims seem to be dropping at fuel-enrichment goes up so I'd guess it is.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#3758)
Old

Default Terry - Log File missing from previous post - 10-19-2020, 04:05 AM

Hey Terry - Map 2 with 94 RON & Booster Juice. Can you please take a look to see if all looks well?

thanks

Twister
Attached Files
File Type: csv P21_M2_R2_DAT_201016_1758.csv (439.0 KB, 7 views)

Twister

2021 Genesis 3.3T
Siberian Ice

(#3759)
Old

Car: Cerato GT 1.6T
Default 10-19-2020, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Seems OK to me. On the 1.6L it's harder to tell if the fuel wire is working but the trims seem to be dropping at fuel-enrichment goes up so I'd guess it is.
Thanks for that terry, Iím going to have a crack at e30 with map 3 next and see how it goes.

Cheers
(#3760)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-19-2020, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister68
Hey Terry - Map 2 with 94 RON & Booster Juice. Can you please take a look to see if all looks well?

thanks

Twister
Looks good to me.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports