N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2021 Supra
Default JB4 codes - 10-08-2020, 04:55 PM

Installed a JB4 about a week and a half ago on my 2021 Supra which everything went well, a week after installing I ordered an EWG cable, now my car JB4 is displaying codes, I double checked the connectors and made sure the pins for the EWG cable were correct.
120408 reduce power mode
121001 TMAP sensor, short circuit to B+
108B0A
Sorry it wouldn’t let me upload a picture
(#2)
Old

Car: G20 330i, F25 X3, B9 SQ5, C7.5 A7
Default 10-09-2020, 12:09 PM

Try unplugging and plugging the OBD cable a few times. I got those errors and unplugging and plugging it a few times helped. A loose OBD cable was the culprit.

Current:
2020 BMW 330i xDrive
2018 Audi SQ5 Prestige
2017 Audi A7 Prestige
2016 BMW X3 xDrive28i
(#3)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-09-2020, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero87
Installed a JB4 about a week and a half ago on my 2021 Supra which everything went well, a week after installing I ordered an EWG cable, now my car JB4 is displaying codes, I double checked the connectors and made sure the pins for the EWG cable were correct.
120408 reduce power mode
121001 TMAP sensor, short circuit to B+
108B0A
Sorry it wouldn’t let me upload a picture
If codes started with EWG connector then try reverting that connection only to factory to see if they clear.

Once codes are triggered you need to be in diagnostic mode to delete them BTW. Ign on 3 start/stop press fast, engine off.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#4)
Old

Car: 2021 Supra
Default 10-09-2020, 05:12 PM

Sorry for the late response, I did a full reinstall of everything and so far I haven’t gotten a code from what pulls I could do in the rain , spin city, it is suppose to rain all weekend but I will test again once it clears up and let you know what happens.
That’s for the help