N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: Q50RS400
Question Used Jb4 with fuel and Egw install Q. - 08-26-2020, 04:41 PM

I recently bought used jb4 With only few months use. As per owner it has egw and fuel wires. As I’m getting ready to install I want to make sure below cables are for fuel and need to be connected. I search the forum read the BT installation but none show the setup similar to one below; on BT INSTALL fuel wires are long and by themselves; one long and one short with resistor.

From below image these are part of egw connectors. Need clarification if these need to be connected or due to egw connectors these not necessary to be connected

Comments will be appreciated
Name:  9E4E2577-EC80-49F8-A050-CE9A205E8F45.jpeg
Views: 54
Size:  72.6 KB

Last edited by azsuptt; 08-26-2020 at 06:19 PM.. Reason: Clarity on Question
(#2)
Old

Question JB4 Connectors Question - 08-26-2020, 06:20 PM

As per Prior Owner These are the fuel wires; So the Question is do they need to be connected and where. Will the o2 sensors near the waste-gates where the egw connectors go?
(#3)
Old

Cool 08-26-2020, 07:01 PM

Seems I keep on Answering my Own Post

Seems what I believe was the egw connectors is the TMAP and vice versa, therefore these Fuel wires will be close to the O2 sensors to be connected. Unfortunately the Pics on BT web are difficult to see the Connector. also it doesn't show the Fuel wires as part of harness but as individual cables.

Here is What I think:
Name:  JB4 connectors egw and Fwires.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  73.4 KB
(#4)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-26-2020, 08:06 PM

Check the JB4 install guide/main thread for installation details.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.