N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 550xi
Default N63 Drivetrain Malfunction - 07-02-2021, 09:08 PM

Hi guys, I recently just got my JB4 installed like 2 days ago. Everything was good, until yesterday. After getting gas, and driving off the ďDriveTrain MalfunctionĒ message popped up. I was already on the highway so I really couldnít pull over, on top of that itís my first time seeing so I didnít know that I had to stop and turn off/on the engine again. Fast forward, I went to a meet and did a couple pulls, and on the last pull, I received the DriveTrain message popped up again. So I decided to drive normally for a bit, and then I did a pull at the red light and immediately, I received the message again. I can drive the car normally, itís just whenever I floor it the message pops up. Even after I turn off the engine and turn it on again.
Currently, my car is stock and Iím running 91 on map 1.
Hopefully itíll be an easy fix & Iíll be posting the codes below. Praying that you guys can help me out. Thanks!

**1403 was the first, continuing on**
Quick question, is JB4 stage 1 or 2?
Attached Images

(#2)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 07-05-2021, 01:32 PM

Clear the codes, and try getting a log of the issue or at least post a current log so we can verify firmware and settings.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.