N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#4601)
Old
Mangeski Mangeski is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 12
Join Date: Oct 2018
Car: 17 2.0T stinger
Default 09-16-2021, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stung
I honestly don't know what the ET's would be for each car. But the Focus ST is close to 800 pounds lighter.
Yea its about 600 pounds.
Reply With Quote
(#4602)
Old
Jaybone Jaybone is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 221
Join Date: Apr 2021
Car: 2020 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD
Default 09-16-2021, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangeski
Lol no. I figured if his 0-60 is 5.9 and mine is 6.0 (both factory), it would be a win all day.
Yeah but if he is modded that isn't the same


2020 Stinger GT1 AWD CERAMIC SILVER W/RED INTERIOR
JB4 W/FUEL WIRES & EWG WIRES
BMS INTAKES
BMS WMI KIT
BMS OCC
FUEL IT FLEX FUEL KIT
BORLA EXHAUST
STOPTECH FRONT AND REAR PADS
DENSO 5346
SEIBON CARBON FIBER OEM HOOD
NICHE 20" WHEELS MATTE BRONZE
LLUMAR STRATOS CERAMIC WINDOW TINT
STEK DYNOSHIELD FULL FRONT CLEAR BRA
CERAMIC PRO SILVER PACKAGE
OEM PUDDLE LIGHTS INSTALLED AFTERMARKET
OEM FRONT AND REAR SPLASH GUARDS
DRONE MOBILE REMOTE START
Reply With Quote
(#4603)
Old
WhiteKnight1130 WhiteKnight1130 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 9
Join Date: Feb 2021
Car: 2021 Genesis G70 Sport 3.3tt
Icon1 New JB4 user Log Review Map2 - 09-17-2021, 02:31 AM

Hey guys new to the JB4 world. Would like some help on my first log review. 2021 G70 3.3 with DIY intakes, Denso 1 step colder plugs gapped at 0.22", Windbooster pedal commander, SXTH Element oil separator and 91 octane She'll fuel. Note: it was 105 degrees outside in AZ and the car was heavily heat soaked.
Attached Files
File Type: csv P21_M2_R13_210916_1428.csv (80.6 KB, 32 views)
Reply With Quote
(#4604)
Old
Corleone1 Corleone1 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 27
Join Date: Aug 2020
Car: Stinger 3.3
Default 09-17-2021, 05:26 AM

New dyno at conservative new and calibrated Mustang Dyno: 394 hp & 428 ftp. We have to take down boost before 4000 rpm as for some surge, small turbos. You also see in dyno that it helps to shift at 58-5900 rpm, only in 1:st gear you can go to redline

Map 6: Tuned fuel to Afr 12,2-12,5, boost 1,6 bar (23 Psi) tapering to 1,4 bar (20 Psi), see signature for mods. JB4 Map 3 almost as fast and: 370 hp & 398 ftp. You see the difference in Map 3 and 6 with att. file

Turbos completely maxed out at this, its not possible to get more in any way. Probably in a Dynojet... My GTR differs about 20%, 350 hp, lower in Mustang and way more in Dynojet.

So... do your own math Maybe this will be around 450 whp in Dynojet. So dont just count whp, test with Dragy, I did today 100-200 km/h (62-124 mph) @8,9, it tells you what power you have.

Kudos to Terry Burger and JB4 and the very good tunes in the hardcoded maps, very good! I think most of you here will be fastest with map 1-3, higher and you need all bolt ons.


KiA Stinger AWD, 3.3, 2018 - white.
JB4
2" primary DP,s with 200 cells
Secondary straight
Wagner IC with inlet pipe KN filters
Windboost
BMS Meth with 90/10 mix
ADD catch can

0-60 mph in 3,37 in Dragy log
1/4: 11,70@119 in Dragy log, mild launch, 1,8 60 ft

Mustang conservative Dyno Map 6: 394 hp & 582 nm (428 fp)

Last edited by Corleone1; 09-17-2021 at 05:48 AM..
Reply With Quote
(#4605)
Old
Jaybone Jaybone is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 221
Join Date: Apr 2021
Car: 2020 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD
Default 09-17-2021, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteKnight1130
Hey guys new to the JB4 world. Would like some help on my first log review. 2021 G70 3.3 with DIY intakes, Denso 1 step colder plugs gapped at 0.22", Windbooster pedal commander, SXTH Element oil separator and 91 octane She'll fuel. Note: it was 105 degrees outside in AZ and the car was heavily heat soaked.

Lots of timing retard. You need to get your octane up to run this map as current fuel quality your running isn't good enough. Map 2 requires normally 93 octane, I would go to map 1 with this fuel and log it. If you have E85 available try splashing a couple gallons in there and relog.


2020 Stinger GT1 AWD CERAMIC SILVER W/RED INTERIOR
JB4 W/FUEL WIRES & EWG WIRES
BMS INTAKES
BMS WMI KIT
BMS OCC
FUEL IT FLEX FUEL KIT
BORLA EXHAUST
STOPTECH FRONT AND REAR PADS
DENSO 5346
SEIBON CARBON FIBER OEM HOOD
NICHE 20" WHEELS MATTE BRONZE
LLUMAR STRATOS CERAMIC WINDOW TINT
STEK DYNOSHIELD FULL FRONT CLEAR BRA
CERAMIC PRO SILVER PACKAGE
OEM PUDDLE LIGHTS INSTALLED AFTERMARKET
OEM FRONT AND REAR SPLASH GUARDS
DRONE MOBILE REMOTE START
Reply With Quote
(#4606)
Old
WhiteKnight1130 WhiteKnight1130 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 9
Join Date: Feb 2021
Car: 2021 Genesis G70 Sport 3.3tt
Default 09-17-2021, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybone
Lots of timing retard. You need to get your octane up to run this map as current fuel quality your running isn't good enough. Map 2 requires normally 93 octane, I would go to map 1 with this fuel and log it. If you have E85 available try splashing a couple gallons in there and relog.
Ok I'll try logging map 1 and map 0 today. Don't have any E85 near me but there is E54. However, if I remember correctly, E54 isn't an option for us to attain our E30 blend. Is there a local big box automotive store that carries an octane booster that works too bring our 91 up to 93?
Reply With Quote
(#4607)
Old
Jaybone Jaybone is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 221
Join Date: Apr 2021
Car: 2020 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD
Default 09-17-2021, 12:57 PM

Boostane or Torco will work they do foul your plugs with a orange film over time though.


2020 Stinger GT1 AWD CERAMIC SILVER W/RED INTERIOR
JB4 W/FUEL WIRES & EWG WIRES
BMS INTAKES
BMS WMI KIT
BMS OCC
FUEL IT FLEX FUEL KIT
BORLA EXHAUST
STOPTECH FRONT AND REAR PADS
DENSO 5346
SEIBON CARBON FIBER OEM HOOD
NICHE 20" WHEELS MATTE BRONZE
LLUMAR STRATOS CERAMIC WINDOW TINT
STEK DYNOSHIELD FULL FRONT CLEAR BRA
CERAMIC PRO SILVER PACKAGE
OEM PUDDLE LIGHTS INSTALLED AFTERMARKET
OEM FRONT AND REAR SPLASH GUARDS
DRONE MOBILE REMOTE START
Reply With Quote
(#4608)
Old
lytheum lytheum is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jul 2021
Car: 2021 Genesis G70 3.3T AWD
Default 09-19-2021, 06:04 PM

Pulled a 12.22 @ 112 at a local track. Map4 with e30ish mix, BMS 450 kit and brake snip. 21 G70 sport AWD

What mods play best with the jb4 next? Intercooler, secondary delete or something else?

I think 11.99 and I'll be happy lol
Reply With Quote
(#4609)
Old
Jaybone Jaybone is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 221
Join Date: Apr 2021
Car: 2020 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD
Default 09-20-2021, 05:25 AM

What was your da and elevation as you could be a 11.99 or faster and the only thing slowing you down is heat,elevation,DA,etc?


2020 Stinger GT1 AWD CERAMIC SILVER W/RED INTERIOR
JB4 W/FUEL WIRES & EWG WIRES
BMS INTAKES
BMS WMI KIT
BMS OCC
FUEL IT FLEX FUEL KIT
BORLA EXHAUST
STOPTECH FRONT AND REAR PADS
DENSO 5346
SEIBON CARBON FIBER OEM HOOD
NICHE 20" WHEELS MATTE BRONZE
LLUMAR STRATOS CERAMIC WINDOW TINT
STEK DYNOSHIELD FULL FRONT CLEAR BRA
CERAMIC PRO SILVER PACKAGE
OEM PUDDLE LIGHTS INSTALLED AFTERMARKET
OEM FRONT AND REAR SPLASH GUARDS
DRONE MOBILE REMOTE START

Last edited by Jaybone; 09-20-2021 at 06:24 AM..
Reply With Quote
(#4610)
Old
lytheum lytheum is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jul 2021
Car: 2021 Genesis G70 3.3T AWD
Default 09-20-2021, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybone
What was your da and elevation as you could be a 11.99 or faster and the only thing slowing you down is heat,elevation,DA,etc?
DA was 2647 altitude 1230 from what I found on drag times da calculator. Shows it converts to 12.075 or something at sea level for turbo motors.
Reply With Quote
(#4611)
Old
Jaybone Jaybone is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 221
Join Date: Apr 2021
Car: 2020 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD
Default 09-20-2021, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lytheum
DA was 2647 altitude 1230 from what I found on drag times da calculator. Shows it converts to 12.075 or something at sea level for turbo motors.

Get the meth injection kit that will help squeeze out some more


2020 Stinger GT1 AWD CERAMIC SILVER W/RED INTERIOR
JB4 W/FUEL WIRES & EWG WIRES
BMS INTAKES
BMS WMI KIT
BMS OCC
FUEL IT FLEX FUEL KIT
BORLA EXHAUST
STOPTECH FRONT AND REAR PADS
DENSO 5346
SEIBON CARBON FIBER OEM HOOD
NICHE 20" WHEELS MATTE BRONZE
LLUMAR STRATOS CERAMIC WINDOW TINT
STEK DYNOSHIELD FULL FRONT CLEAR BRA
CERAMIC PRO SILVER PACKAGE
OEM PUDDLE LIGHTS INSTALLED AFTERMARKET
OEM FRONT AND REAR SPLASH GUARDS
DRONE MOBILE REMOTE START
Reply With Quote
(#4612)
Old
turboAWD turboAWD is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 62
Join Date: Jun 2019
Car: Stinger GT
Default 09-23-2021, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteKnight1130
Ok I'll try logging map 1 and map 0 today. Don't have any E85 near me but there is E54. However, if I remember correctly, E54 isn't an option for us to attain our E30 blend. Is there a local big box automotive store that carries an octane booster that works too bring our 91 up to 93?
Why can't you mix E54 + some 91 to dilute it? I run something like 4 gallons of E85 (min E71, per pump sticker) + rest 91. Based on this:
https://www.getmtuned.com/ethanol-fu...ure-calculator

~5.6 gallons E54, 6.8 gallons 91 will give you E30. A 50/50 mix of E54 and 91 will give you roughly E32, which should be fine.

I wonder if, with the CPI kit + HPFP, you could actually run E54 straight?
Reply With Quote
(#4613)
Old
turboAWD turboAWD is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 62
Join Date: Jun 2019
Car: Stinger GT
Default 09-23-2021, 08:49 AM

Since we're talking octane, I am mixing ~E30, map 3. That should result in roughly 97 octane, according to fuel-it's map. If I'm at a track, would dropping in some 96 octane (unknown E, but probably low) basically keep the same characteristics / blend decently well?

Would it make sense to drop down to map2 and keep the same higher mixture to keep temperature under control better? I hope to have my BMS intercooler installed for my next track session, not sure about the transmission cooler yet.
Reply With Quote
(#4614)
Old
AWDGT2's Avatar
AWDGT2 AWDGT2 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 435
Join Date: Aug 2020
Car: 2019 AWDGT2
Default 09-23-2021, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lytheum
Pulled a 12.22 @ 112 at a local track. Map4 with e30ish mix, BMS 450 kit and brake snip. 21 G70 sport AWD

What mods play best with the jb4 next? Intercooler, secondary delete or something else?

I think 11.99 and I'll be happy lol
EWG cables and we can get you an 11.9 easy
Reply With Quote
(#4615)
Old
turboAWD turboAWD is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 62
Join Date: Jun 2019
Car: Stinger GT
Default 09-23-2021, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDGT2
EWG cables and we can get you an 11.9 easy
How much do EWG cables help with just E30 / intakes / intercooler? Not looking to do any exhaust mods or WMI.
Reply With Quote
(#4616)
Old
Jaybone Jaybone is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 221
Join Date: Apr 2021
Car: 2020 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD
Default 09-23-2021, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboAWD
How much do EWG cables help with just E30 / intakes / intercooler? Not looking to do any exhaust mods or WMI.

Depends they allow control of the waste gates and do help. The more mod heavy the more they help


2020 Stinger GT1 AWD CERAMIC SILVER W/RED INTERIOR
JB4 W/FUEL WIRES & EWG WIRES
BMS INTAKES
BMS WMI KIT
BMS OCC
FUEL IT FLEX FUEL KIT
BORLA EXHAUST
STOPTECH FRONT AND REAR PADS
DENSO 5346
SEIBON CARBON FIBER OEM HOOD
NICHE 20" WHEELS MATTE BRONZE
LLUMAR STRATOS CERAMIC WINDOW TINT
STEK DYNOSHIELD FULL FRONT CLEAR BRA
CERAMIC PRO SILVER PACKAGE
OEM PUDDLE LIGHTS INSTALLED AFTERMARKET
OEM FRONT AND REAR SPLASH GUARDS
DRONE MOBILE REMOTE START
Reply With Quote
(#4617)
Old
stonger stonger is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 7
Join Date: Sep 2021
Car: Kia Stinger
Default 09-27-2021, 12:20 PM

Looking for some assistance from Terry here.

Car setup

2018 3.3L Stinger, JB4, recommended Denso iridium plugs gapped with burger tuning supplied tool, Map 2, 91 octane, EWG, K&N intakes, running in Colorado - usually 5280ft altitude runs fine on map 2.

Yesterday I went on a spirited drive at 9800 ft, early into the drive on map 2 the car went into limp mode, I pulled over, shut the engine off, restarted, went down to map 1 and it was fine after that.

Back at 5200ft altitude I noticed the power was low, so turned the engine on and off at the lights, put it back to map 2, took off around a corner, and as I hit boost in 2nd it went into limp mode again, but this time I got a solid check engine light, and I'm not able to clear it.

Pulling the codes on the JB4 it shows as P25A0. I'm not able to delete the code. I let it cool down and started the car this morning and the CEL is still persistent and unable to be clear. It starts and idles fine but I haven't driven it.

The only result on Google is Limp mode - N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote
(#4618)
Old
Jaybone Jaybone is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 221
Join Date: Apr 2021
Car: 2020 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD
Default 09-27-2021, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonger
Looking for some assistance from Terry here.

Car setup

2018 3.3L Stinger, JB4, recommended Denso iridium plugs gapped with burger tuning supplied tool, Map 2, 91 octane, EWG, K&N intakes, running in Colorado - usually 5280ft altitude runs fine on map 2.

Yesterday I went on a spirited drive at 9800 ft, early into the drive on map 2 the car went into limp mode, I pulled over, shut the engine off, restarted, went down to map 1 and it was fine after that.

Back at 5200ft altitude I noticed the power was low, so turned the engine on and off at the lights, put it back to map 2, took off around a corner, and as I hit boost in 2nd it went into limp mode again, but this time I got a solid check engine light, and I'm not able to clear it.

Pulling the codes on the JB4 it shows as P25A0. I'm not able to delete the code. I let it cool down and started the car this morning and the CEL is still persistent and unable to be clear. It starts and idles fine but I haven't driven it.

The only result on Google is Limp mode - N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

See you posted my link when I had the issue. Do a battery reset to clear code. Its a malfunction of the electronic actuator of the turbo I was able to determine. Had it happen once cleared code and hasn't returned


2020 Stinger GT1 AWD CERAMIC SILVER W/RED INTERIOR
JB4 W/FUEL WIRES & EWG WIRES
BMS INTAKES
BMS WMI KIT
BMS OCC
FUEL IT FLEX FUEL KIT
BORLA EXHAUST
STOPTECH FRONT AND REAR PADS
DENSO 5346
SEIBON CARBON FIBER OEM HOOD
NICHE 20" WHEELS MATTE BRONZE
LLUMAR STRATOS CERAMIC WINDOW TINT
STEK DYNOSHIELD FULL FRONT CLEAR BRA
CERAMIC PRO SILVER PACKAGE
OEM PUDDLE LIGHTS INSTALLED AFTERMARKET
OEM FRONT AND REAR SPLASH GUARDS
DRONE MOBILE REMOTE START
Reply With Quote
(#4619)
Old
stonger stonger is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 7
Join Date: Sep 2021
Car: Kia Stinger
Default 09-27-2021, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybone
I had exact same code. Do a battery reset to clear code. Its a malfunction of the electronic actuator of the turbo. Had it happen once cleared code and hasn't returned
Sweet, literally disconnect a terminal, wait a minute, reconnect? It wasn't melted EWG wires like you suspected?

Also - is it safe running map 2 with 91 at 9800 feet? I've had this boost cut thing happen once before, at similar elevation giving it the beans on an onramp.
Reply With Quote
(#4620)
Old
Jaybone Jaybone is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 221
Join Date: Apr 2021
Car: 2020 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD
Default 09-27-2021, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonger
Sweet, literally disconnect a terminal, wait a minute, reconnect? It wasn't melted EWG wires like you suspected?

Also - is it safe running map 2 with 91 at 9800 feet? I've had this boost cut thing happen once before, at similar elevation giving it the beans on an onramp.

Disconnect the negative battery terminal and wait about 5 min and reconnect and see if the code is clear. EWG wires were fine but doesn't hurt to check them as that only takes a min to look at them. As far as the elevation all you can do is log and evaluate the logs and make adjustments. Please let me know if that fixes your issue


2020 Stinger GT1 AWD CERAMIC SILVER W/RED INTERIOR
JB4 W/FUEL WIRES & EWG WIRES
BMS INTAKES
BMS WMI KIT
BMS OCC
FUEL IT FLEX FUEL KIT
BORLA EXHAUST
STOPTECH FRONT AND REAR PADS
DENSO 5346
SEIBON CARBON FIBER OEM HOOD
NICHE 20" WHEELS MATTE BRONZE
LLUMAR STRATOS CERAMIC WINDOW TINT
STEK DYNOSHIELD FULL FRONT CLEAR BRA
CERAMIC PRO SILVER PACKAGE
OEM PUDDLE LIGHTS INSTALLED AFTERMARKET
OEM FRONT AND REAR SPLASH GUARDS
DRONE MOBILE REMOTE START

Last edited by Jaybone; 09-27-2021 at 12:55 PM..
Reply With Quote
(#4621)
Old
stonger stonger is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 7
Join Date: Sep 2021
Car: Kia Stinger
Default 09-27-2021, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybone
Disconnect the negative battery terminal and wait about 5 min and reconnect and see if the code is clear. EWG wires were fine but doesn't hurt to check them as that only takes a min to look at them. As far as the elevation all you can do is log and evaluate the logs and make adjustments. Please let me know if that fixes your issue
Ok, as soon as I went back to the car to start it and turn it around to open the trunk the code was gone.

The last thing I did when I was at it last was try and delete codes while the engine was off but ignition was on, perhaps that did it.

I'll give it a rip in the morning on the usual map 2 and see if it throws the code again.

Perhaps the actuator got sticky from the heat, perhaps I got bad fuel, not sure.

Is 4th gear 2k-6k rpm WOT run still the logging standard?
Reply With Quote
(#4622)
Old
Jaybone Jaybone is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 221
Join Date: Apr 2021
Car: 2020 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD
Default 09-27-2021, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonger
Ok, as soon as I went back to the car to start it and turn it around to open the trunk the code was gone.

The last thing I did when I was at it last was try and delete codes while the engine was off but ignition was on, perhaps that did it.

I'll give it a rip in the morning on the usual map 2 and see if it throws the code again.

Perhaps the actuator got sticky from the heat, perhaps I got bad fuel, not sure.

Is 4th gear 2k-6k rpm WOT run still the logging standard?

Correct on the 4th gear 2-6


2020 Stinger GT1 AWD CERAMIC SILVER W/RED INTERIOR
JB4 W/FUEL WIRES & EWG WIRES
BMS INTAKES
BMS WMI KIT
BMS OCC
FUEL IT FLEX FUEL KIT
BORLA EXHAUST
STOPTECH FRONT AND REAR PADS
DENSO 5346
SEIBON CARBON FIBER OEM HOOD
NICHE 20" WHEELS MATTE BRONZE
LLUMAR STRATOS CERAMIC WINDOW TINT
STEK DYNOSHIELD FULL FRONT CLEAR BRA
CERAMIC PRO SILVER PACKAGE
OEM PUDDLE LIGHTS INSTALLED AFTERMARKET
OEM FRONT AND REAR SPLASH GUARDS
DRONE MOBILE REMOTE START
Reply With Quote
(#4623)
Old
screamneagle96 screamneagle96 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: Sep 2021
Car: 18 gt rwd
Default 09-29-2021, 08:43 AM

Im new to all this and just wanted to ask, hopefully its the right place. I have a 18 gt rwd with jb4 (fuel wires installed), intake, denso plugs, burger brake snip and just wanted to see how you all are launching these cars, I have boost reduced in 1st and 2nd and still blow the tires off it. I love that the power is there , just need to get it on the ground, they are the stock michelin 19s. Thanks for any input!
Reply With Quote
(#4624)
Old
Jaybone Jaybone is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 221
Join Date: Apr 2021
Car: 2020 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD
Default 09-29-2021, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamneagle96
Im new to all this and just wanted to ask, hopefully its the right place. I have a 18 gt rwd with jb4 (fuel wires installed), intake, denso plugs, burger brake snip and just wanted to see how you all are launching these cars, I have boost reduced in 1st and 2nd and still blow the tires off it. I love that the power is there , just need to get it on the ground, they are the stock michelin 19s. Thanks for any input!

Are they the Michelin touring a/s or the ps4? I have awd so its not as bad for mine.


2020 Stinger GT1 AWD CERAMIC SILVER W/RED INTERIOR
JB4 W/FUEL WIRES & EWG WIRES
BMS INTAKES
BMS WMI KIT
BMS OCC
FUEL IT FLEX FUEL KIT
BORLA EXHAUST
STOPTECH FRONT AND REAR PADS
DENSO 5346
SEIBON CARBON FIBER OEM HOOD
NICHE 20" WHEELS MATTE BRONZE
LLUMAR STRATOS CERAMIC WINDOW TINT
STEK DYNOSHIELD FULL FRONT CLEAR BRA
CERAMIC PRO SILVER PACKAGE
OEM PUDDLE LIGHTS INSTALLED AFTERMARKET
OEM FRONT AND REAR SPLASH GUARDS
DRONE MOBILE REMOTE START
Reply With Quote
(#4625)
Old
screamneagle96 screamneagle96 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: Sep 2021
Car: 18 gt rwd
Default 09-29-2021, 09:03 AM

they are the ps4's, im probably launching it wrong, i brake boost it until around 2800 and it starts spinning the tires sitting still in both map 1 or 2. Im going to try to get them hot today and reduce air pressure to see if that helps.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright 2007 - 2020, N54tech.com