N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1151)
Old

Car: 2013 M5
Default 01-29-2021, 05:24 PM

Don’t know since it has been cold since I put them on, could be cause I’m running e85 as well?
(#1152)
Old

Default 03-06-2021, 08:12 PM

Here is a log of whats going on, the car will also randomly shut off on me from this rough idle. Could it just be that it needs new coils again?
Attached Files
File Type: csv 210306_1909.csv (812 Bytes, 104 views)
(#1153)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 03-23-2021, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymilos
Here is a log of whats going on, the car will also randomly shut off on me from this rough idle. Could it just be that it needs new coils again?
Do you have any codes?

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#1154)
Old

Default 03-23-2021, 08:17 PM

Also was interested in how do you guys set up the post IC injection in the charge pipe and would it be worth running dry nitrous Pre-IC?
(#1155)
Old

Default 03-23-2021, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Do you have any codes?
I do get a mixture too rich code but when I look at the log I see im pulling timing for not having enough fuel. Seems to be a strange problem. Could it just be MAF's or O2's? Maybe something else?
(#1156)
Old

Car: F10 M5 2016
Default 04-21-2021, 04:15 PM

Hello from the UK!!

I have a 2016 f10 m5, 32k miles, it has a stage 2 tune by a local reputable tuner. I would like to go down the clutches/chargecoolers/meth route eventually. At the moment I have a slight misfire at high revs (6250 rpm onwards), and I can't seem to find the cause! Car has had new injectors, MAFs, O2's, coils, plugs (oem and 97506's with various gaps).

To cut a long story short, I have purchased a JB4 for when I get meth, but I'd like to fit it now for datalogging purposes. What map do I need to use to be able to datalog, but not interfere with my stage 2 22psi map?

Any help or words of wisdom will me greatly appreciated!

Thankyou!
(#1157)
Old

Default 05-20-2021, 09:41 PM

What happened to the firmware page? I can't download JB4 on my new laptop. Please help ASAP!
(#1158)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 05-21-2021, 11:18 AM

Quote:
What happened to the firmware page? I can't download JB4 on my new laptop. Please help ASAP!
N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion - View Single Post - JB4 laptop connection directions

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#1159)
Old

Car: 2003 E46 M3
Default 06-12-2021, 06:02 AM

Quote:
There's a new link for firmware:
Platform Firmware Manager
(#1160)
Old

Car: 1M/M5/STI/ISF/GX
Default 06-28-2021, 09:12 PM

Hi, I’d like to get the v1 firmware for the S63tu, I searched as well and looked in the app and external link, but it’s not showing up in the links. Thank you
(#1161)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 06-29-2021, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psinfected
Hi, I’d like to get the v1 firmware for the S63tu, I searched as well and looked in the app and external link, but it’s not showing up in the links. Thank you
All the available firmware versions are posted here...

We do not retain old firmware versions as this can cause issues.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.
(#1162)
Old

Car: 1M/M5/STI/ISF/GX
Default 06-29-2021, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve @ BMS/Fuel-It!
All the available firmware versions are posted here...

We do not retain old firmware versions as this can cause issues.
Thanks Steve, that’s the first place I looked and did the update from there. From my review there isn’t an option for the v1 board unless I’m totally blind ( I looked 5x) . Right now I updated with that version and it’s for v2 board, so my car is in CEL mode. Does this mean I’m up shi* creek and have to uninstall the jb4? Or hopefully find someone who has the v1 board update? Was hoping someone would have this so I can get the right version back and on the road.

Last edited by Psinfected; 06-29-2021 at 04:51 PM..
(#1163)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 06-30-2021, 10:40 AM

Okay, that makes sense...email support@burgertuning.com for assistance with that.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.
(#1164)
Old

Car: Stinger
Default 07-05-2021, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psinfected
Thanks Steve, thatís the first place I looked and did the update from there. From my review there isnít an option for the v1 board unless Iím totally blind ( I looked 5x) . Right now I updated with that version and itís for v2 board, so my car is in CEL mode. Does this mean Iím up shi* creek and have to uninstall the jb4? Or hopefully find someone who has the v1 board update? Was hoping someone would have this so I can get the right version back and on the road.
You will need to flash with an older version of V1 FW. V2 is incompatible, and there are no updates for V1 boards