N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
F22_shayan F22_shayan is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 59
Join Date: Oct 2016
Car: M235i
Default M235 V. C63 - 08-28-2017, 05:55 PM

watsup guys, so pretty much the other day i was changing my breaks and taking them through their first heat cycle and ran into a C63 and this happened


https://youtu.be/jj84cf2uNtk

The guy said he had intakes and P30 package but im not sure how true that really is lol
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
LikeMike's Avatar
LikeMike LikeMike is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 170
Join Date: Apr 2016
Car: 2015 f32 435i
Default 08-29-2017, 01:37 PM

Nice kill, yeah you'll walk those c63's all day.


[SOLD] '15 435i - M Sport Brakes, BMW 19" 407 style wheels, Track/Handling, Tech Package, HUD, Auto
Mods: JB4 w/ EWG/FF wires, maps 2/5/7, AFE intake, ER 4" kitless, hankooks
'03 330ci - Titanium Silver, Sportline, Auto
Mods: Stock

Instagram: @Jb435i
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQs...ylVwzAmJLCmbA?
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
F22_shayan F22_shayan is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 59
Join Date: Oct 2016
Car: M235i
Default 08-29-2017, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike
Nice kill, yeah you'll walk those c63's all day.
Thanks man! and lol, not to sound arrogant or ****y, but i thought those C63's were supposed to be fast and i thought that after the 60 foot he would start to reel me in but yea. we ended up doing 2 digs and 2 rolls pulled a good amount on him every time lol
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
LikeMike's Avatar
LikeMike LikeMike is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 170
Join Date: Apr 2016
Car: 2015 f32 435i
Default 08-30-2017, 07:16 AM

They're really fast especially the one you ran, the p31's, which was like a $6k competition package. I think they dyno for around 450whp but Even with all that power, the transmission holds it back. It's crazy though it was the one of the titans of the last gen sportscars. I hadn't seen an n55 run against one though, good to finally see the difference.


[SOLD] '15 435i - M Sport Brakes, BMW 19" 407 style wheels, Track/Handling, Tech Package, HUD, Auto
Mods: JB4 w/ EWG/FF wires, maps 2/5/7, AFE intake, ER 4" kitless, hankooks
'03 330ci - Titanium Silver, Sportline, Auto
Mods: Stock

Instagram: @Jb435i
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQs...ylVwzAmJLCmbA?
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
F22_shayan F22_shayan is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 59
Join Date: Oct 2016
Car: M235i
Default 08-30-2017, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike
They're really fast especially the one you ran, the p31's, which was like a $6k competition package. I think they dyno for around 450whp but Even with all that power, the transmission holds it back. It's crazy though it was the one of the titans of the last gen sportscars. I hadn't seen an n55 run against one though, good to finally see the difference.
Right? I remember when that M156 C63 was a top dog in the sport sedan segment haha, and yea I haven't seen very many n55's running them either, and yea after the run he said that he was saving up to get headers soon and then we should get another run. should be interesting hahaa
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
LikeMike's Avatar
LikeMike LikeMike is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 170
Join Date: Apr 2016
Car: 2015 f32 435i
Default 08-30-2017, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F22_shayan
Right? I remember when that M156 C63 was a top dog in the sport sedan segment haha, and yea I haven't seen very many n55's running them either, and yea after the run he said that he was saving up to get headers soon and then we should get another run. should be interesting hahaa
NA excuses my buddy with his GT has been "planning" on headers/cams for a year in a half now, still waiting


[SOLD] '15 435i - M Sport Brakes, BMW 19" 407 style wheels, Track/Handling, Tech Package, HUD, Auto
Mods: JB4 w/ EWG/FF wires, maps 2/5/7, AFE intake, ER 4" kitless, hankooks
'03 330ci - Titanium Silver, Sportline, Auto
Mods: Stock

Instagram: @Jb435i
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQs...ylVwzAmJLCmbA?
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
F22_shayan F22_shayan is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 59
Join Date: Oct 2016
Car: M235i
Default 08-30-2017, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike
NA excuses my buddy with his GT has been "planning" on headers/cams for a year in a half now, still waiting
hhahahahah that's so true lmao
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright 2007 - 2018, N54tech.com