N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old

Car: E90 2008 335i
Default *NEW Product* DIY LPFP Bucketless Bracket System - 04-20-2018, 04:55 AM

A Little background. I'm an Engineer by trade, and have my own design & prototyping company. I've been building/Modifying cars for 10 years, although this platform is fairly new to me. I saw a need for lower priced bucketless lpfp solution. I have started to create my own Stage 1 & Stage 2(optional) bracket system. This will initially be released as a DIY Kit. It will come with the Bracket only, with the below being options you can choose while checking out from BMP(Black Market Parts) once released.

-Stage 1 Main Bracket
-BMP Fuel Pump to Factory Fuel Line Connection(option)
-Wiring Connector for pluging into stock connector(option)
-All bolts(Included)

Stage 2
-Stage 2 Bracket Addition
-BMP Fuel Pump to Factory Fuel Line Connection(option)
-BMP "Y" Hose for running 2 Pumps(option)
-All Bolts(Included)

The bracket by itself will be UNDER $100 testing is underway and I'm happy to report there have been zero issues! I Made this for myself, and for others like me who would rather buy their own fuel pump, and just needed a bracket and a couple odds and ends. This was not designed to directly compete with any other suppliers who offer fuel pump solutions, just to fill a market gap for a lower priced DIY Bucketless setup. I am also open to anyone's ideas, concerns, or anything else they would like to see in the kits that I did not list. Please see below pictures, let me know what you think, and I will keep this post updated with all progress.

These are available from the following link
http://www.bm-parts.com/index.php?ro...search=bracket

Thanks!
-Travis

Email - contact@kpdcompany.com
2008 335i Sedan M-Sport - Auto / M3 Body Conversion / JB4 E85 BEF / BMS DCI / BMS OCC / VRSF CP-HKS SSQV / Forge FMIC / KPD Bucketless LPFP / Muffler Delete / Poly Rear Bushings / M3 F&R Arms / StopTech SS Brake Lines

Last edited by KPDcompany; 07-11-2018 at 03:37 AM.. Reason: Pictures