N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
BurgerTuning.com

Car: F80 M3
Default 2014 F10 M5 with BMS Wheel Spacers! WOW! - 04-25-2014, 12:58 AM

Just fitted our 2014 F10 M5 with BMS wheel spacers and what a difference in looks and handling! The perfect size BMS spacer set up for this car is 15mm rear and 10mm front. Besides this car being scary fast it now looks scary good. See for yourself below.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2)
Old

Car: F02/E82
Default 04-25-2014, 05:47 AM

Oh wow indeed, need me some spacers for my family boat

What you think jason, best set up for this ? Same maybe 10/15?
Thanks
Attached Images

(#3)
Old
BurgerTuning.com

Default 04-25-2014, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4xbmw7
Oh wow indeed, need me some spacers for my family boat

What you think jason, best set up for this ? Same maybe 10/15?
Thanks
10mm seems to be just perfect for these F Chassis vehicles. I agree with the 10mm front and 15mm rear combo on the 7. That will look great.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#4)
Old

Car: 335is DCT
Default 04-27-2014, 03:06 AM

Looks great! Such a simple mod but really changes the appearance of your car!

335is DCT
(#5)
Old
BurgerTuning.com

Default 04-28-2014, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musc
Looks great! Such a simple mod but really changes the appearance of your car!
They also widen the wheelbase making the car handle better. BMS Spacers are an amazing bolt on mod for sure.

Burger Motorsports

Last edited by Terry @ BMS; 04-29-2014 at 05:34 PM.. Reason: Corrected statement
(#6)
Old

Car: Future 2013 335i M Sport
Default 04-29-2014, 05:38 AM

Jason I have a F30 335i with A G rims (310)...ET-35fr / ET-43rr. Stock set up, 235/35/19FR - 275/30/19R. What size spacers do you recommend?? Looks great!

2014 335i M Sport / Est Blue / Blk Dakota / Tech / Prem / CW / DHP / HK / AV HYP Slvr 310's-19 / Mich PSS 235/35FR-275/30R / Blk Kid Grill / Tint-35% / Borla ATAK / JB4 Map 1/ H&R / BMS Intake / Wagner Intercooler
(#7)
Old

Car: Future 2013 335i M Sport
Default 04-29-2014, 06:40 AM

Here is my car...before I got Borla...Name:  2014 335i M Sport ESTORIL BLUE 007.jpg
Views: 2118
Size:  249.1 KBName:  2014 335i M Sport ESTORIL BLUE 005.jpg
Views: 2219
Size:  252.9 KB

2014 335i M Sport / Est Blue / Blk Dakota / Tech / Prem / CW / DHP / HK / AV HYP Slvr 310's-19 / Mich PSS 235/35FR-275/30R / Blk Kid Grill / Tint-35% / Borla ATAK / JB4 Map 1/ H&R / BMS Intake / Wagner Intercooler
(#8)
Old
BurgerTuning.com

Default 04-29-2014, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by watson335i
Jason I have a F30 335i with A G rims (310)...ET-35fr / ET-43rr. Stock set up, 235/35/19FR - 275/30/19R. What size spacers do you recommend?? Looks great!
Doesn't look like you need spacers on your car. 15mm+ is the smallest thickness spacer the 2012-2014 F30 and F31 vehicles may use in the rear. Front can fit 10mm and up. This only applies 2012-2014 F30 and F31 vehicles.

Why is this? Because the rear hub of the F30, F31 is too tall to accommodate a 10mm or 12mm spacer. The 10mm and 12mm spacer wont sit flush on the rotator hat. The F30 and F31 are the only F chassis vehicles that have this issue. You can grind down the hub a few millimeters if you want thinner than 15mm spacers on the rear of the F30, F31. All other F chassis vehicles can accept 10mm and 12mm spacers in the rear. Including the 2 Series.

The F chassis vehicles have a very thin inner rear fender from the factory. Feel under there. It is nice and thin for wider tires or wide spacers.

Burger Motorsports