N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2008 335i
Default First logs, new JB4 and new LPFP sensor - 01-20-2019, 10:29 PM

I've had my JB4 installed a couple of months with no real issues other than a code for the low pressure fuel sensor after I first installed the JB4. I initially replaced it with a cheap version on ebay and it locked in an 84 psi reading so I decided get a real BMW sensor along with the new fuel supply pipe for the new style sensor. Everything appears to be working fine now with the low fuel pressure indicating around 72 psi at idle and dropping slightly under higher engine demand.

The following log was taken today with outside temperature ~32F, 93 octane, JB4 Map 1, and no other mods. The car seems to pull strong and run good. Does anyone see any issues that I'm overlooking or other parameters that I need to log?
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: csv 190120_1833.csv (6.9 KB, 11 views)
(#2)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: E92 335XI
Default 01-21-2019, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkie6
I've had my JB4 installed a couple of months with no real issues other than a code for the low pressure fuel sensor after I first installed the JB4. I initially replaced it with a cheap version on ebay and it locked in an 84 psi reading so I decided get a real BMW sensor along with the new fuel supply pipe for the new style sensor. Everything appears to be working fine now with the low fuel pressure indicating around 72 psi at idle and dropping slightly under higher engine demand.

The following log was taken today with outside temperature ~32F, 93 octane, JB4 Map 1, and no other mods. The car seems to pull strong and run good. Does anyone see any issues that I'm overlooking or other parameters that I need to log?
Hey,

Overall this looks pretty good!

Boost looks pretty spot on, timing looks fine as well

Hpfp / LPFP values look stable as well.

One thing Id suggest is enable your 6cyl timing in your user adjustment so we can see multiple cylinders.

Also, you may want to consider trying the pump BEF

http://www.fuel-it.biz/

e92 AT 335xi 2.0
Doc Race Kit 6062
Fuel-It!Platinum DIY PI Kit + Stage 2BL