N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 135i n55 6mt
Default Flex fuel wires added now car is running weird help! - 01-14-2019, 03:34 PM

I added the flex fuel wires a few days ago now the car feels like it's misfiring when I go wot. It hard to log because of this plz help

E82 n55
******* d0wnpipe
2 step intercooler
Bms intake
Bms charge pipe
Jb4+mhd bef pump map 2
(#2)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-14-2019, 03:38 PM

What codes?

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3)
Old

Default 01-14-2019, 04:11 PM

2EFE
2F01
2EE0
2EEA
2F02
2EED
changed my coils and cleared codes. Codes have not came back but its still feels like its misfiring. Also my lpf pump in the log is kinda low at wot it only went to 25 shoukd it be higher?
(#4)
Old

Car: 2012 n55 135i
Default 01-14-2019, 04:25 PM

Our cars (e82 n55) do not have LPFP sensor so the numbers you see in the log for that field are irrelevant. Now that you have the FF wires you need to look at HPFP and trims values. If they are good then your LPFP is good.
(#5)
Old

Default 01-14-2019, 05:17 PM

Thanks I didn't know. What should the trims and hpfp be at?
(#6)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-14-2019, 05:46 PM

Misfire codes. Let's see a JB4 log at lower boost levels like map0 or map1.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#7)
Old

Car: 2012 n55 135i
Default 01-14-2019, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc0923
Thanks I didn't know. What should the trims and hpfp be at?
First of all, get a log as per Terry.

HPFP value will vary depending on map/fuel demands. Iím seeing 15 and 16 on map 6 with a 16psi target (I canít go higher due to snow tires on the car). Iím also getting some trims up to 32 momentarily then back down to 25.