N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: E36 BMW
Default **Dr-Euro** Mobile Installs, Flash Tuning, Coding, and more - 10-02-2013, 08:40 PM

Name:  dreuro_wht.png
Views: 959
Size:  7.1 KB
**Actual Customer Cars Shown**
Tired of looking for a shop local to you? We will bring the shop to you. With over 6 years of experience in the field, our experienced/certified technicians are able to work around your schedule and bring install services to you. Whether you are at work, home, or just out for the day; we bring all the necessary tools and expertise to get the job done right and in a timely matter.

Mobile Services include:
**Aftermarket product install/removal
**Coding - Close windows and fold mirrors with key, enable digital speedometer, eliminate seatbelt chime, disable headlight corner LED, and much MORE
**Custom HID Lighting - HID Angel Eye and HID fog lamp setups for unbeatable pricing
**ECU flash tuning - OTS Mapping available as well as custom tuning adjustments
**JB4 "Backflash" - Intended for vehicles also running JB4 piggyback system. Improved AFR targets with options for 91 octane, Race Gas, and E85.
**Transmission Flash upgrades - Reprogram the transmission control module on AT vehicles for improved shifting resposiveness
**Diagnosing SES (service engine soon) as well as BMW specific codes & LIMP issues.
**Much more! Just send us a message with your request and we will get back to you same day

All services are by appointment only. Same day appointments may be available!

We carry OEM parts as well as several aftermarket brands (many not listed on the Dr Euro webpage) at competitive pricing. If there is anything that you need, feel free to price compare with us. We will do our best to beat competition pricing, if not price match.
[IMG]http://www.dr-euro.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/*********.png[/IMG]

Daniel | Owner
DMRinstall@gmail.com

www.Dr-Euro.com
Follow Our *New* Mobile Install Thread HERE

Last edited by Dr-Euro; 10-03-2013 at 07:46 AM..
(#2)
Old

Car: 2008 535i
Default 10-03-2013, 03:24 PM

You can't go wrong with Dr. Euro

Great person all around

Great Products and Prices

You won't regret it !!

2008 BMW 535i
JB4 G5, BMS Pump Flash, ( Updated FW ), DCI,
Eisenmann Race Exhaust
ER CP
E60 DP
450 HP / 480 TQ ( when running AEM 320, 50% E85 )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51z_sELokzk

Last edited by skysurfer; 10-03-2013 at 04:46 PM..
(#3)
Old

Car: 535i
Default 10-03-2013, 03:58 PM

bump for an awesome guy.
(#4)
Old
Legend

Car: 2008 535i Sport
Send a message via Yahoo to Ocean
Default 10-03-2013, 05:08 PM

Daniel,

Maybe you should schedule a trip to the Bay Area and line up a group up there. Seems to be a tight spot for a lot of N54s.
If I lived out there I'd be busy organizing and scheduling to make it worth your while. Your talents are needed beyond OC.

Sleeper 5 series
Performance: Pro tuned MHD, xHP Stage 3 TCU flash, DCI, AR kittens, ER FMIC & CP, Fuel-It Stage 2 LPFP w ported rail, RB turbos, RB inlets, KW V2, Mfactory LSD
Audio: Jehnert Flatline speakers, Mobridge M1000 DA2 digital preamp, Helix P-DSP, Zapco Z-150.6 amp, CIC iDrive upgrade
(#5)
Old

Car: 135i
Thumbs up 10-05-2013, 12:39 PM

I wanted to give a quick shout out to Daniel, he flashed my ECU and TCU with with the BMS back end flash and the Alpina flash respectively as well as some other coding, all for a fair price. Now my 1er is running like a rocket and I couldn't be a more satisfied costumer! Nice work Dan!

'09 135i AT | JB4 G5 | Wedge E85 Flash | Alpina Flash | RB Turbos | Walbro 255 | Evolution Racewerks CP | Forge DV's | ER FMIC | aFe DCI | Macht Schnell DP | Borla Dual Race Exhaust | NGK 5992 | BMS Oil T-Stat Bypass | BMS OCC | BMS Cowl Filter Covers
(#6)
Old

Default 10-05-2013, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skysurfer
You can't go wrong with Dr. Euro

Great person all around

Great Products and Prices

You won't regret it !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by suii
bump for an awesome guy.
Thank you for kind words. It is appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean
Daniel,

Maybe you should schedule a trip to the Bay Area and line up a group up there. Seems to be a tight spot for a lot of N54s.
If I lived out there I'd be busy organizing and scheduling to make it worth your while. Your talents are needed beyond OC.
I think I will have to take your advice. I have been wanting to go out there to check out Vishnu's single turbo car. I have actually never been to the Bay area. I will have to plan something in the next couple weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mactango
I wanted to give a quick shout out to Daniel, he flashed my ECU and TCU with with the BMS back end flash and the Alpina flash respectively as well as some other coding, all for a fair price. Now my 1er is running like a rocket and I couldn't be a more satisfied costumer! Nice work Dan!
I am glad that I got help out. I appreciate your feedback! Your car is definitely a rocket with those RBs. Did you get a chance to run the E85 through it?

Daniel | Owner
DMRinstall@gmail.com

www.Dr-Euro.com
(#7)
Old

Default 10-05-2013, 10:39 PM

New pads and rotors installed. Zimmerman coated rotors, akebono pads, and brake sensors replaced. As you can see from the before pictures, the rotors were badly glazed. The new brakes are much more responsive.

The transmission was flashed and the modules were coded previously. Coded the car so that the corner LEDs in the headlight remain off so that the angel eyes stand out more. Coded to allow key fob to control closing of the windows, side mirrors, and moon roof. Coded in the digital speedometer and unlocking of the doors when the engine shuts off.

Daniel | Owner
DMRinstall@gmail.com

www.Dr-Euro.com

Last edited by Dr-Euro; 10-10-2013 at 05:14 PM..
(#8)
Old

Default 10-05-2013, 10:48 PM

2012 E92 335is upgraded with new coilovers, JB4 G5 ISO, and DCI.
KW V3 suspension installed and set to maximum rebound settings for a race-lke feel. Customer wanted the car "slammed". Raised the car slightly from the picture to allow for settling.

Daniel | Owner
DMRinstall@gmail.com

www.Dr-Euro.com

Last edited by Dr-Euro; 10-10-2013 at 05:22 PM..
(#9)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 10-06-2013, 06:04 PM

Quote:
I am glad that I got help out. I appreciate your feedback! Your car is definitely a rocket with those RBs. Did you get a chance to run the E85 through it?
I want to do this incrementally so I ran about 20 percent E85 yesterday, The car is a beast, I did notice a slight difference, but I'm having traction issues. The car is just spinning wheels for about 3 seconds before it even hooks up off the line. I think I need wider tires, these run-flats are killin me. I'll probably start looking into some wider light weight rims next.

'09 135i AT | JB4 G5 | Wedge E85 Flash | Alpina Flash | RB Turbos | Walbro 255 | Evolution Racewerks CP | Forge DV's | ER FMIC | aFe DCI | Macht Schnell DP | Borla Dual Race Exhaust | NGK 5992 | BMS Oil T-Stat Bypass | BMS OCC | BMS Cowl Filter Covers
(#10)
Old

Default 10-08-2013, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mactango
I want to do this incrementally so I ran about 20 percent E85 yesterday, The car is a beast, I did notice a slight difference, but I'm having traction issues. The car is just spinning wheels for about 3 seconds before it even hooks up off the line. I think I need wider tires, these run-flats are killin me. I'll probably start looking into some wider light weight rims next.
Ya those run flats will kill your traction. Give me a call when you are ready to get setup with the wheels - I will help you find the right offset and brand to go as aggressive as possible for optimum traction. Since 1lb of unsprung weight is equivalent to 20lbs of sprung weight, we will make sure that they are as light as can be without sacrificing strength so you will get better handling characteristics as well as improved 60 foot times. Once we find the setup that you like, I can have the wheels mounted and balanced with your choice of tire and personally deliver/install.

Daniel | Owner
DMRinstall@gmail.com

www.Dr-Euro.com

Last edited by Dr-Euro; 10-08-2013 at 12:12 PM..
(#11)
Old

Default 10-10-2013, 04:26 PM

I parted out an E90 N55 Today. Parts are still available for sale if anybody is interested - I can refer you to the owner of the parts. He was running the resonated ar ******* ********, ETS chargepipe, injen intake, JB4, and alpina flash.

Daniel | Owner
DMRinstall@gmail.com

www.Dr-Euro.com

Last edited by Dr-Euro; 10-10-2013 at 04:37 PM..
(#12)
Old

Default 10-11-2013, 05:58 PM

I got a chance to install the new BMS F10/F13 intake on a 640i today. The product is awesome! It is very easy to install and fits like an OEM part. Even a novice would have an easy time installing. I am very impressed with the quality.

Daniel | Owner
DMRinstall@gmail.com

www.Dr-Euro.com

Last edited by Dr-Euro; 10-11-2013 at 06:27 PM..
(#13)
Old

Car: 2008 535i
Default Know his stuff - 10-28-2013, 07:52 PM

Daniel, Dr. Euro, knows his stuff

If you need coding or any kind of Flash, don't hesitate

Give him a call

2008 BMW 535i
JB4 G5, BMS Pump Flash, ( Updated FW ), DCI,
Eisenmann Race Exhaust
ER CP
E60 DP
450 HP / 480 TQ ( when running AEM 320, 50% E85 )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51z_sELokzk
(#14)
Old

Default 10-28-2013, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skysurfer
Daniel, Dr. Euro, knows his stuff

If you need coding or any kind of Flash, don't hesitate

Give him a call
Thanks Adam!

Daniel | Owner
DMRinstall@gmail.com

www.Dr-Euro.com
(#15)
Old

Default 10-28-2013, 10:16 PM

Installed our custom HID angel eye kit on a customers E60 535i. The lighting brings the car to life, giving it a newer car look! The angel eyes can now be seen during the day. Kits fit E82, E90, E92, E60 cars and more!

Daniel | Owner
DMRinstall@gmail.com

www.Dr-Euro.com
(#16)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 11-24-2013, 02:36 PM

Hands down, Dr. Euro knows his stuff. He has done all my work. Edward, Anaheim
(#17)
Old

Default 11-28-2013, 01:46 PM

Here are some examples of bumper upgrades that we have done. Hit us up for unbeatable pricing!

Daniel | Owner
DMRinstall@gmail.com

www.Dr-Euro.com
(#18)
Old

Daniel | Owner
DMRinstall@gmail.com

www.Dr-Euro.com
(#19)
Old

Daniel | Owner
DMRinstall@gmail.com

www.Dr-Euro.com
(#20)
Old
Legend

Default 11-28-2013, 01:52 PM

Nice angel eyes. Any detail on them?

Sleeper 5 series
Performance: Pro tuned MHD, xHP Stage 3 TCU flash, DCI, AR kittens, ER FMIC & CP, Fuel-It Stage 2 LPFP w ported rail, RB turbos, RB inlets, KW V2, Mfactory LSD
Audio: Jehnert Flatline speakers, Mobridge M1000 DA2 digital preamp, Helix P-DSP, Zapco Z-150.6 amp, CIC iDrive upgrade
(#21)
Old

Default 11-28-2013, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Nice angel eyes. Any detail on them?
They are 35w 5k HIDs with 2200uf capacitors (error code eliminators will work as well) from DDM Tuning. They are not intended for this particular application but can work with some custom coding that was figured out with the help of Wedge. The fogs are also the same lights. This setup is also on Socal535Mang. Very affordable and come with a lifetime warranty. If you would like to run this setup then parts will cost around $50 and either Wedge or myself can remote code the vehicle.

Daniel | Owner
DMRinstall@gmail.com

www.Dr-Euro.com
(#22)
Old
Legend

Default 11-28-2013, 05:09 PM

Cool, my angle eyes are already coded, so no need for ballasts, just looking for the LEDs if they are nice and bright.

Sleeper 5 series
(#23)
Old

Default 11-29-2013, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Cool, my angle eyes are already coded, so no need for ballasts, just looking for the LEDs if they are nice and bright.
I know that you can program custom values to increase the voltage to the angel eye bulbs but it will not come near the amount of voltage that a ballast can produce. The coding that needs to be done for the HIDs may be slightly different than what you have already coded for the Halogen or LED bulbs. The only LEDs that I know of which can come close in brightness to the HIDs are the Orion kits - these of course require you to cut open the housing to install which creates the possibility of the housing not sealing up properly afterwards.

From my experience the HIDs are the way to go if you want bright angel eyes that can be seen during the day. The LEDs look nice but just don't produce enough light to be seen during the day

Daniel | Owner
DMRinstall@gmail.com

www.Dr-Euro.com

Last edited by Dr-Euro; 11-30-2013 at 08:08 PM..
(#24)
Old

Car: 535i
Default 12-04-2013, 01:21 PM

nice work...sure wish you were in the southeast.
(#25)
Old

Car: 535 2008
Default 12-05-2013, 04:55 PM

how much for a m5 bumper? painted

2015 535 - JB4 - VRSF pipe- Burger Intake - Straight piped - MHD Backend Flash